(Closed) June 2014 Wedding Roll Call β™₯

posted 8 years ago in June 2014
Post # 93
772 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Gold Hill Gardens

View original reply
@sugarpea:  thank you πŸ™‚ My parents are doing so well one, and it’s such a turnaround from where she was just a little over a year ago! I think it’s made my emotions just that much more heightened, thinking how close I got to doing all of this without her.

Post # 94
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Yay June brides…its nearly February! It’s getting really close now! :O

Wedding Date : June 21st

Wedding Colours: Plum/Sage

No. of Guests: 120-150

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor

Wedding Dress: DB CT2406

What are you most excited about? Marrying the man that I love and knew would be my husband from the day I met him! Beginning our lives together, and having our families there to witness us get married! And see all this crazy wedding planning come to fruition!

Post # 95
99 posts
Worker bee

Wedding Date : June 27th

Wedding Colours: Navy, Blush (pink), hints of lime green

No. of Guests: 250

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor Ceremony/indoor reception

Wedding Dress: Maggie Settoro

What are you most excited about? to finally be Mrs.!! ….Celebrating with family/friends… and heading off to St. Lucia for a nice relaxing week after its all done! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 96
99 posts
Worker bee

Wedding Date : June 27th

Wedding Colours: Navy, Blush (pink), hints of lime green

No. of Guests: 250

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor Ceremony/indoor reception

Wedding Dress: Maggie Settoro

What are you most excited about? to finally be Mrs.!! ….Celebrating with family/friends… and heading off to St. Lucia for a nice relaxing week after its all done! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 97
2007 posts
Buzzing bee

Wedding Date : June 28th

Wedding Colours: Aqua, Mint, Orange (that’s the plan as of today, haha)

No. of Guests: 100

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour followed by indoor reception

Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero Karena Royale 

What are you most excited about? Finally getting married!  By the time we get married, we’ll have been dating for 8.5 years.  I’m also really really really excited for our honeymoon in Aruba!

Post # 98
96 posts
Worker bee

Wedding Date : June 14th, 2014

Wedding Colours: Navy Blue and Yellow with accents of light gray

No. of Guests: 75

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor- Ceremony is on a covered bridge and a tented reception overlooking the mountains

Courtesy of Brian Wedge Photography

Wedding Dress: JCrew Violette

What are you most excited about? I am most excited to finally marry my partner in life, and to do the one thing i’ve never had a single doubt about. I am also excited to see all of our hard diy work come together in one special day with our family and friends. We are having a wedding weekend mini destination wedding (out of state but driving distance for most) and we have family flying in from Georgia, California and Texas all the way to Maine πŸ™‚

Post # 99
567 posts
Busy bee

Wedding Date : June 28, 2014

Wedding Colours: Pink, Ivory, & Silver

No. of Guests: 150

Indoor/Outdoor: Church ceremony, restaurant reception

Wedding Dress: Angelina Faccenda/Mori Lee 1222

What are you most excited about?  Finally getting to see Fiance every day!  We just picked out the apartment we’ll be living in – I’ll move in March when my lease is up, he’ll use the following 3 months to move (1 of which he’ll be gone to AT) and when we come back from our honeymoon, we will finally live together!  There are so many things I’m looking forward to, but this is the one I’m most excited about right now, seeing as I live 30 minutes away.  Which is better than the 2 hours we used to do!  But I’m SUPER excited!

Post # 100
193 posts
Blushing bee

Wedding Date : June 7th

Wedding Colours: Plum, Ivory, “Cappucino” (says my bridal salon – it’s actually like a pale beige-y brown) with some black thrown in as our table linens

No. of Guests: 175 – 200

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor

Wedding Dress: Jai Bridals (not sure of the number!)

What are you most excited about? Finally marrying Fiance after 9 years of dating, our first dance as husband and wife, our first vacation together when we go on our honeymoon! (And selfishly, getting all glammed up in a fancy dress with pro hair and makeup haha)

Post # 101
230 posts
Helper bee

Yay I can finally post here. Had some wedding dress issues but it’s all aorted out now, WHEW!

Wedding Date : June 21st

Wedding Colours: White, Ivory, Sage and Teal (ish)

Indoor/Outdoor:  Chapel Ceremony, Tented Reception

Wedding Dress: Watters Bliss

What are you most excited about? everything! The ceremony and wedding vows, having our friends and family fly in from all over, the music, the dinner, the honeymoon!

Post # 102
370 posts
Helper bee

@sugarpea:

Wedding Date : June 6th

Wedding Colours: Mauve, Gold, White

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor and indoor and patio

Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero Divina

What are you most excited about? I’m most excited to marry the man of my dreams! 

Post # 104
44 posts
Newbee

Wedding date: June 21, 2014

Wedding colors: Blush, champage, cream. Lots of neutrals, lace, burlap. 

# of guests: 200ish

Wedding dress:Alfred Angelo 8506

Indoor/outdoor: Outdoor at my in law’s old Victorian home. A nice brunch garden wedding with waffles, donuts and lawn games. 

What are you most excited about:  Moving in with my best friend! We’ve been fixing up the old home (1910) he purchased last fall together and our goal is to be done by the wedding!

Post # 105
230 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Jas00:  Venue envy! πŸ™‚

Post # 106
98 posts
Worker bee

Wedding Date : June 28th

Wedding Colours: Pale pink, white and ivory

No. of Guests: 14

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor

Wedding Dress: Guess from Winners

Disregard the headpiece, will be using a simple headband.

What are you most excited about? Having the two families together. Were planning a BBQ potlock to unite our two families. It will be more a celebration of our love. As well having our nieces and nephews parttaking in the wedding.

The topic ‘June 2014 Wedding Roll Call β™₯’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors