(Closed) June 2014

posted 7 years ago in June 2014
Post # 3
598 posts
Busy bee

Hi πŸ™‚ we are planning for the weekend of June 6 hopefully!

Post # 4
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@VickyAurea:  LOL I’m hearing you there – no ring yet (told it’s imminent) but we’ve agreed on 2014.

We live in the tropics, so I want a winter wedding & in Australia that’s roughly June-Aug. I looked at the calendar, knocked out public holidays, family birthdays & events etc – my heart has June 14th pencilled in, but we’ll see πŸ™‚

Post # 5
81 posts
Worker bee

Our date is June 7, 2014 and we are doing a Neon theme with a glowing reception!

Post # 6
554 posts
Busy bee

@Sheevann:  love the neon/glowing idea!! Lots of fun!

Post # 7
81 posts
Worker bee

@mcgoo:  Yes it is alot of fun. Figured it would be unique. I found glowstick utensils and using glowstick necklaces and bracelets to go around the cups. Have the cake picked out only thing I am having trouble with is the invites.

Post # 8
554 posts
Busy bee

@Sheevann:  are you going to do a similar style cake to your avatar? (have I seen that on OBB?) Maybe instead of a sparkler goodbye, everyone could wave glowsticks?! Such an awesome theme, so many possibilities….

PS replied to your thing about invite sites

Post # 9
81 posts
Worker bee

@mcgoo:  Yes cake is gonna be just like my avatar but instead of ribbons its going to have flowers and the colors are gonne be pink, blue, yellow, green and orange

Post # 10
554 posts
Busy bee

awesome πŸ™‚

Post # 11
792 posts
Busy bee

@Sheevann:  Date twin!! We are getting married on June 7th too – so excited to finally have the 2014 boards now πŸ™‚

Post # 12
5371 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Ontario, Canada β™₯ EDD- April 2016

@Sheevann:  That sounds so cool!! (: I’m excited to see the recap already!

We’ve pretty much decided on Saturday June 14th, but part of me still loves how August 24th 2014 sounds πŸ˜‰ ugh, decisions decisions haha. We figured June is a bit cooler and the 24th is a Sunday anyways and many guests are coming from five and six hours away.

So excited that this board is up now! (:

Post # 13
81 posts
Worker bee

@sugarpea:  I was going to pick June 14th too but its my nephews birthday. Rather not share wedding anniversarys with anyone. My first wedding I shared with my sister.

Post # 14
81 posts
Worker bee

@kat2014:  YAY! So exciting..What is your theme and colors?

Post # 15
27 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies! So glad to see that I’m not the only one planning in advance! We’ve settled on June 21, 2014. Can’t wait to share this journey with you girls!

Post # 16
792 posts
Busy bee

@Sheevann:  We are still working on deciding, but the roof of the function room we are booking is covered in fairy lights tha change colour so I really want to do something that incorporates them! Your theme and cake and everything sounds AMAZING! 

The topic ‘June 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors