905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Our shower is Sunday too! 

Post # 4
151 posts
Blushing bee

My shower is the 30th of may with a 13th of june wedding. 

Post # 6
95 posts
Worker bee

Our wedding is in 47 days, which means that we have to finalise numbers and meals with the venue in 2 days!!!  I still have 3 people who still aren’t sure if they are coming or not, even though the RSVP deadline was almost a month ago.  -At least this is down from 7 uncertain people last night, and 5 this morning.

So stressed.  I can’t wait to be done with the planning and on the plane to Hawaii!!!

Post # 7
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Restaurant

View original reply
VintageGinger:  Twin dates 😀 I am also getting married on June 13th♥

I have already had two wedding showers: one by my Mother-In-Law and another one by my mother : ) I thought they were too early, but nobody seemed to care. AND my bridesmaids are throwing me a bachelorette one week before wedding. I feel I have been over-celebrated xD

Post # 8
410 posts
Helper bee

No showers here – it’s not the “done” thing in Aus. 

The bucks (bachelor) is 5 June, I have my hen’s (bachelorette) on 13 June and then the wedding two weeks after that. Argh! 

Post # 10
74 posts
Worker bee

Wedding date is the 20th, Just had my first shower two weeks ago and will have another one in three weeks, then one at my Fiance office the week after. Still waiting of RSVPs from some ppl. Eveything is set just need to send in numbers to the hotel and get my reception dress altered. Ohh and the seating chart! Feeling all the little things now!!!

Post # 11
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - On the Beach in Negril, Jamaica

June 6th here! We didn’t really feel the need to do separate parties when I’d rather have my Fiance there with me to do some dancing anyway. Our party is set for the 15th. Everything for our destination wedding is already done and taken care of, so now we just wait. T minus 30 days! Time is just flying by! 

Post # 12
219 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
AlliQKat:  June 20th here toooo!! I can’t WAIT! My head is spinning tho lol.

Post # 13
205 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
AlliQKat:  
View original reply
Car7yn44:  June 20th too!! I just can’t wait for it to be over! I feel like there is so much left to do and like I am forgetting everything!

I just want it to be over so that we can go to Jamaica!

Post # 14
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Restaurant

YAGG! So many final payments to do! It is driving me crazy…Literally! I have a wall coverd up with pictures, ideas and notes indicating when to pay what thing. Geez…I never imagined a wedding could take so much planning. Nor could I have imagined that I would end up loving it ;P

I have started receiving the first RSVPs and GOSH! I got excited. I have also received my first “Can I invite a +1 to you wedding even though you gave me exactly 5 passes for me and my family?” sort of questions, and it feels good -and evil, and kind of awkward- to say “Sorry, no. I gave you those 5 passes because those are the people I consider important to have on my weddding. Not your friend whoever he/she is.” (Of course, I didn’t use those words exactly…but the intention was in them.

How are the rest doing? Feeling like harsh brides yet?

The topic ‘June 2015 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors