(Closed) June 2015 brides ! Show me your dresses and veils !!!

posted 7 years ago in June 2015
Post # 2
355 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Redondo Beach Historic Library

Mrspou88:  Post pics when you get your dress!

I’ve been showing this baby off every chance I get on these forums, haha.

My veil doesn’t have a comb in it yet (got it from etsy), so that’s why I’m holding it up stupidly on top of my head:

and veil detail:

What are your thoughts for your veil?

Post # 4
128 posts
Blushing bee

Im a day after you! 6.7.15 πŸ™‚ and ummm your dress is GORG!! Here’s my baby haha I don’t have a pic with the veil yet but im in love with one that goes down to around my upper thigh with little crystals throughout. I wanted a cathedral veil but when I put it on I felt it took away from the dress. and I think ivory would go perfect with yours! 

Post # 5
355 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Redondo Beach Historic Library

View original reply
Mrspou88:  Thanks! I’m torn about my hair, I really want to show off my natural curls and have them down but I also like the look of low buns. I’ve read that you should aim to have the veil either the exact shade of your dress or lighter, so ivory is a good bet. I’d worry that the champagne could clash if it’s not the exact right shade.

View original reply
ginae1255:  ooh a sparkly veil would look so cool with that bodice!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by winterxrose.
Post # 6
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I chose my dress (or should I say it chose me…I didn’t really like it on the hanger) last weekend.  I’m having a beach wedding, and I think it fits perfectly.  I’m not wearing a veil but will probably put flowers in my hair (or maybe bling starfish).<br /><br />

Post # 8
1849 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Mrspou88:  i’m getting married june 20th!

here’s my wedding gown: 

and i’m getting this cathedral veil 

and then late night (NOT right after the ceremony, probably 10 or 11) i’m changing into this lace mermaid, but with the train cut off so the flare is the same all the way around πŸ™‚

Post # 9
1849 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Mrspou88:  i was worried about the tulle colour too – the etsy seller i’m purchasing from sends swatches of her 4 tulle colours for about 3 dollars. so i bought the swatches, will compare with my dress and then purchase. might be an idea that works for you too!

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee

LOVE everyones dresses!! Im so glad I found this board. We are planning a small destination beach wedding and I’ve been dying to share my dress!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by mikimom07.
Post # 11
9 posts
Newbee

This my dress with the sash color I want. My consultant was fantastic!

And then this is the veil I’m thinking about getting. And the shoes I’m obsessed with but not sure if I should spend the money on them…

Post # 12
166 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Mrspou88: Love the beading on the top!

View original reply
winterxrose:  I’m wearing blue too! You look gorgeous!

This is my baby blue πŸ˜‰

Post # 13
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Surrey, BC, Canada

View original reply
mikimom07:  I love the pops of blue!! Those accessories would look amazing with your dress and I love the sash!

View original reply
DCFDanielle:  Wow gorgeous dress! Love the colour.

Post # 14
520 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Mrspou88:  June 6, 2015. Date twins!!! πŸ˜€ I’ll be getting married on the beach, so no veil for me. It was fun to try one on though. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 15
302 posts
Helper bee

I’m 26.06.15. πŸ™‚

My dress below. Haven’t picked anything else yet! 

And it’s the model, not me. Don’t have any photos with me in it yet. πŸ™ 

The topic ‘June 2015 brides ! Show me your dresses and veils !!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors