(Closed) June 2015 Brides – What Have you Checked Off the List?

posted 7 years ago in June 2015
Post # 16
416 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Historic house and gardens

View original reply
bebe_k:  You’re right about trying to fit it all in. I work up to 50 hours a week and have a 10 year old, and that just has to come first. If it wasn’t for my Fiance I would still have not much done at all.

Don’t worry, you will get there. You’ve got the venue, so at least you know there will be a wedding. everything else just kind of falls into place. Once you have the dress, or know what you want for one, it all becomes so much clearer and seems more real.  Still plenty of time for everything else

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by LonnyLee.
Post # 17
2296 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

we’re really happy with our progress! we’ve booked our photographer and e session, our dj, wedding coordinator, caterer, tent and rentals as well as the venue. i’ve gone dress shopping a few times but haven’t found the gown, and we’ve decided on a dress code and overall feel of the wedding. we’ve also made a guest list, chosen our invitations and registered. we’re having an engagement party at the end of the month!

Post # 18
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
MissGCC:  

We have: the venue, the photographer with the engagement session scheduled for next week, the DJ and MC, we will have the caterer booked as soon as we give the company our deposit, my dress and veil are in my closet, colors are picked, bridesmaids have been asked (and accepted), bridesmaids’ attire is partially up to them (floor length, Chiffon, Wisteria/Victorian Lilac dress, of their choice) with cream/ nude beige shoes, best man and matron of honor have been asked (and accepted), flower girl has been asked (her parents any way), honeymoon has been decided on, officiates have been interviewed and narrowed down to two possibilities, centerpieces- will be using venue’s- need to provide our own flowers, and of course we have our date June 13, 2015!

<br />I feel like I still have so much to do!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by .

The topic ‘June 2015 Brides – What Have you Checked Off the List?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors