(Closed) June 2015 Brides- What's your latest wedding project?

posted 5 years ago in June 2015
  • poll: How are you feeling about your wedding planning?

I am overwhelmed and over it!

I'm so on top of it, I even surprise myself

I keep coming up with more ideas and I just need to log off of Pinterest

I'm right on time and feeling good!

• Post # 2
    2239 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
    Jules725:  Currently, I’m working on writing our ceremony. We’re having FI’s childhood friend officiate, and I was intially crazy overwhelmed, but have found some great resources and came up with a couple of ideas that I’m really excited about. Tomorrow, we have our tasting meeting where we get to try all the food, choose our menu and decor items (linens, place settings, etc.) and then an appointment to fit the tux Fiance is buying. On Wednesday, we have our final invitation appointment. Only 109 days to go, and we have SO much to do – I made a comprehensive to-do list last week and it’s over 4 pages long.

Post # 4
    989 posts
    Busy bee

I feel like I’m on top of most things for the wedding…the only thing really stressing me out is my ‘look’! I have my dress but it needs quite a few alterations and I keep changing my mind about what to do with it…then there’s the accessories issue: do I want a hair piece? A flower? A veil? Which shoes? What jewellery? How do I want to style my hair? Aaarrrggghhh 

Post # 6
    2297 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    Jules725:  yesterday my fiancé and i tracked down the LAST package of clear 4 x 2 labels in a three city region haha and managed to have all our guest’s addresses printed on them in beautiful script (bombshell pro) to put on our invitations. they look amaaaazing and it was totally worth nearly tearing my hair out in staples!

today is invitation day – we have 90 invitations to do! they are one of my favourite details though, i am completely obsessed with them 🙂 

Post # 8
    413 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2015 - Redondo Beach Historic Library

View original reply
    peonyinlove:  

View original reply
    Jules725:  loll I’m doing address labels today too! My Microsoft template won’t work >:[

Post # 9
    766 posts
    Busy bee

I’m definitely overwhelmed with all the little detail stuff now. Like linens (can’t decide on style), final wording for invitations (annoying), finding frames and wooden numbers for the table numbers, where I should be buying candles (and what kind of candle and what height), getting my fiance measured for a tux, etc. It’s neverending! 

The topic ‘June 2015 Brides- What's your latest wedding project?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors