posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 241
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ROLL CALL

Due date: <br />June 20, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 12DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? First cycle!  Can’t believe it still!

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? Charting made the process a lot more precise!

Any symptoms yet? <br />Mild cramping, been naseous the last two days, really hoping I don’t have MS this early!

What are you most excited about? So many things!  Finding out the gender.  Picking out a name! For myself, hopefully bigger boobs!!!!  (Super small A cup currently.)

What are you most nervous about?  <br />The baby sticking!  And how much life will change after delivery.  

What will you miss most while pregnant? Alcohol (which I will have to at least sip if I don’t want some friends to know), Sushi, being in charge of my body (pretty sure it will be in charge, maybe already is!)

Who have you told so far? Darling Husband and wedding bee! I will probably tell a couple girlfriends soon so I can have some support if something goes wrong. 

Include a picture of your BFP if you want!

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”></div>

Post # 244
213 posts
Helper bee

Woke up this morning and had a bit of spotting…so nervous.  I’m exactly at 6 weeks and a quick internet search said it’s not that unusual but to call your doctor anyway.  I don’t have my apointment for another 2.5 weeks, wish it were sooner.

Post # 246
193 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL 

Due date: June 20, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): Today! 13 DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? 1st cycle. NTNP since March when I started charting.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? 

Any symptoms yet? EXHAUSTED!

What are you most excited about? Telling my parents and grandparents. Buying baby clothes!!

What are you most nervous about? I am really scared of miscarriage..i will be nervous for the next 9 weeks or so about it..then those birth defect tests. 

What will you miss most while pregnant? #1 Wine #2 tea – I drink at least 2 cups of tea per day. #3 – red meat …i like my meat pink ..i don’t even think i will eat steak if i can only have it well done LOL #4 – espresso – I have espresso on the weekends in the mornings. 

Who have you told so far? – Just Darling Husband and weddingbee!

Include a picture of your BFP if you want!

photo image1.jpeg

Post # 247
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

GrannyPantiesRock:  You go girl! I think my boss will be supportive so I am planning on just telling her next week and asking her to keep it between us until I am a little further along. At least then she won’t keep asking if I am going on interviews. She’s a little paranoid about things like that becuase we have had a lot of turnover recently!

Post # 248
193 posts
Blushing bee

GrannyPantiesRock:  priyawouldntwannabeya:  I am going to try and hold out for Christmas too …I think i will be 14 weeks then. I am terrified of the MC . My best friend had 2 MC’s , one before each child she has had.

Post # 249
54 posts
Worker bee

ROLL CALL

Due date: June 21, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 11 DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? 5 Cycles

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? Crazy story! For a few cycles we were NTNP, after that we tried really hard for another few cycles… I used OPK’s and we DTD EOD. Nothing worked. This month was super busy at work, I was sick with a terrible head cold for a week, we only got in three attempts and I was on a round of antibiotics for 10 days. I guess it’s true, when you stop trying good things happen ๐Ÿ™‚

Any symptoms yet? Sore BB’s and some mild cramps

What are you most excited about? Just being pregnant and enjoying the ups & downs. 

What are you most nervous about? MC. Scares the living daylight out of me.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Sushi, soft serve ice cream, oysters, wine, cold cuts, soft cheese and everything else I’m not allowed to eat. Bah humbug. 

Who have you told so far? Darling Husband & the bee. It’s Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend so at dinner on Monday we’re going to tell our immediate family!

Post # 250
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

GrannyPantiesRock:  congratulations!! I’m so happy for you ๐Ÿ™‚ have been following your journey on the boards, and have helped me through alot w my MMC because of your awesome attitude! Yay!!

spelled awesome wrong lol! Hence the edit 

Post # 251
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

missadventure85:  I had spotting the last two days, and after about noon yesterday it has disappeared. I was 6w 2d when it started. Its normal but still terrifying ๐Ÿ™  I called my dr. to let them know and ask advice, they wont see me before my 8w appt, but she did say to take it easy and no sex until after she clears us.  I hope yours goes away too! 

Post # 253
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

GrannyPantiesRock:  teehee..i should shouldnt i, i just feel like i might jinx it for myself! FX FX FX lol

Post # 254
527 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I am feeling so many emotions at the moment. I will POAS this weekend, then I will hopefully roll call.  CD1 for me was September 11. My cycles at usually 26 days. On October 4 (our wedding day!!) when we got back to the hotel and got undressed, I noticed one spot of blood on my underwear. I thought AF arrived early but there has been no blood since. I am currently on CD31 with no AF, mild cramps, tender breasts, diarrhea (TMI), sore throat and sniffly nose. Darling Husband and I have been TTC for a few months but did things a little differently in September. According to online due date calculators I am already over 4 weeks along… I have held off testing because I was worried about being disappointed.

I will take a test either today or tomorrow and update you all.  I am so nervous and excited.. I don’t know how to explain my emotions lol 

๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 255
1833 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

MrsArchitect:  You know there’s no jinxing! What will be will be. We should enjoy our beans every minute we have them.

MrsAloi:  wow… I do not have near that kind of willpower. At least a test will give you an unambiguous answer at this point. Hope to see your role call soon. Good luck!

AFM, I’m going to have a scan at exactly 5 weeks tomorrow. The RE does them Saturday mornings as a walk in option for up to 8 weeks. I know it’ll just be an empty sac at this point, but it’s supposed to be an empty sac… so I’m gonna go look at my sac. My husband wants to come along to see my sac too. Good times.

The topic ‘June 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors