(Closed) June 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 301
115 posts
Blushing bee

Had my first doctor’s appointment today! Does anyone have a “feeling” of whether they are having a boy or a girl? I think it would be fun to record our guesses and see how they turn out! I can make a list for us! My husband and I are CONVINCED we are having a girl haha.

Post # 302
213 posts
Helper bee

I have to go back to the ER again on Wednesday for a 2nd beta check.  But they couldn’t find anything on the ultrasound and my hcg was only at 65 and I was bleeding A LOT.  

I’m trying to keep positive.  We got pregnant on our first month trying and the doctor said that I check out as very healthy as far as everything else is concerned.  I think I’ll still keep my appt.  Two weeks from now at my Ob. Gyn except change it to a yearly/pre-conception visit and get the all clear to start trying again in a few months.  It’s hard not to blame myself, but they say that most early miscarriages happen due to chromosomal abnormalities and if this wasn’t a viable pregnancy I’d much rather find out now than wait months from now.

Good luck to everyone on their pregnancies.

Post # 303
115 posts
Blushing bee

missadventure85:  I will keep you in my prayers. This happened with my first pregnancy in May, so I know how hard it can be. Don’t let yourself feel guilty or ashamed! We are here to support you in any way we can!

Post # 304
930 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

missadventure85:  I’m so sorry. There are many of us on this board who’ve experienced the same thing, and it’s very hard to deal with (it certainly was for me). Take some time for yourself, and try again when you feel ready.

Post # 305
1831 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

missadventure85:  I’m so so soory for your loss. I’ve been there, and I know it’s devestating in a way that people cannot even imagine unless it happens to them. I strongly encourage you to check out the TTC after miscarriage thread. It’s minimally about TTC, and more about coping with loss. It was tremendously helpful for me to talk with other ladies who were feeling the exact same thing that I was…. your emotions can surprise you sometimes after this sort of trauma. Most of all, take care of yourself. Allow yourself time to grieve and try to be patient with all the stupid things people will tell you to make you feel better. I hope that you get the ok to TTC soon, and that your rainbow baby is just around the corner.

Post # 306
1831 posts
Buzzing bee

heirofslytherin:  I think a list is a cute idea… I have a feeling I’m packing pink.

Post # 307
1831 posts
Buzzing bee

Is anyone interested in a facebook group? There is a way to create a secret group that no one can see you belong to, or view any comments or anything. It’s by invite only, so you have to provide a link to your page to whoever creates it in a private message. If anyone wants to start one, that would be great. I could also do it since I did it with my first pregnancy if there are no volunteers.

Post # 308
930 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

GrannyPantiesRock:  packing pink lol. I have always felt like I’ll have a girl even before I was pregnant. No preference either way, but I’m thinking girl also!

Post # 309
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Wed2Attn:  something natural came in my birchbox so i am using that! no clue if it is helping, and since it is so tiny i will run out before i may ever know. ha ha ha. im short, but leggings are still my jam. 

missadventure85:  oh no ๐Ÿ™ that breaks my heart. hopefully not, but big hugs! did you begin to bleed?

Post # 310
115 posts
Blushing bee

GrannyPantiesRock:  I’m in! I don’t have the time to start/run it, but I would love to join and get to know you other mamas better ๐Ÿ™‚

priyawouldntwannabeya:  ๐Ÿ™‚ Me too! My hubby and his mother have had several dreams about a girl first. I would honestly be SHOCKED if I found out I was having a boy.

Post # 311
150 posts
Blushing bee

heirofslytherin:  i have a slight girl feeling this go around also. but not half as strong as the feeling i had with my son. two days after peeing on that stick with him i just KNEW he was a boy. i said it all along, i would have been a million dollars on him being a boy from 14dpo! but my girl feeling this time i probably wouldnt even bet $10 on, ha ha.

missadventure85:  oh nooo ๐Ÿ™ i hope it all goes well. so sorry to hear my dear. 

GrannyPantiesRock:  facebook works for me. my july 2013 mamas switched to facebook before our babies arrived and we still chat daily! some of us have met in person with our babies now and all. we definitely shared pictures of things and asked certain birth related questions that we would have never shared on here! even some felt more comfortable sharing bump posts in a private group vs on the wider internet webs.

Post # 312
150 posts
Blushing bee

acne: this is what i am using now from my birchbox and love it.

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/skincare/exfoliators/benta-berry-g-1-exfoliating-facial-cleanser

this is what i used with my last pregnancy and loved it too! but doesnt smell as awesome as the one above. (edit, ok the ingredients have alcohol so boo that!)

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/skincare/exfoliators/pangea-facial-scrub

before and in the middle i used the juice products. organic! theyre at birch box but i got mine at Ulta Beauty. they have face peels, moisturizers etc.

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/juice-beauty-blemish-clearing-serum

it did seem like the label on the aveeno face wash wasnt terrible. but i hate that they use the creative hard names to sneak stuff in so i really have no idea what im reading majority of the time. 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  mrstomama.
Post # 313
150 posts
Blushing bee

we cancelled our november cruise (looks like we are going to go dec out of florida instead) but we were going to see my mom in texas before this cruise, so today i needed to skype her to share the bad news of us not coming anymore. decided to go ahead and also tell her were 6w pregnant. im the only family she has in the entire US (were from germany originally) so i know that she can be trusted! bummer to not get to tell her in person but oh well. we havent had the best relationship in the past and she left me to move to TX awhile back but now with my son we skype weekly and things are evening out. probably wont see her until this baby arrives as shes oddly the only one we trust to watch our son. my dad and Mother-In-Law are no-gos on that one! still holding off on telling anyone else though because they blew it before with their big mouths. my mom was thrilled of course, helped with the bad news and now she wont stop texting me girl baby names, also assuming im having a girl for some odd reason. ha ha. 

Post # 315
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I am hesitantly roll calling!

Due date: June 26th

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 11DPO today! 

How long did you try before your BFP? 3 cycles total. Cycle 1 ended in MC, so this is my 2nd cycle post MC and D&C.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? We BD’d more often. Last time I don’t think we hit my O. This time we just about BD ED this fertile window.

Any symptoms yet? Nada. I have had a cold since last week (DH is also sick), so I’m not sure if that is preventing me from symptom spotting? I am also only 11DPO, so I don’t expect much. I did not have any symptoms last time either.

What are you most excited about? Uhm, everything (once I get use to this and feel better each week as I progress)! I am looking forward to making it past 9 weeks, getting to the 2nd trimester, telling our family and friends, and having a bump. I have maternity clothes that I would love to use, like brand new leggings! Super happy not to endure the entire hot summers in late pregnancy. I’m also a June baby, so my due date is a few days after my birthday! I am weirdly looking forward to seeing my doctor again. She is wonderful and I have confidence that she will be supportive again. And, I am really hopeful to get some strong symptoms in the following weeks. I did not have any pregnancy symptoms, so I hope to violently vomit multiple times lol ๐Ÿ™‚

What are you most nervous about? Well, obviously another miscarriage. But I don’t know anyone who doesn’t fear that. I am super hesitant to see how this will go. Once we actually get to the 2nd trimester I will feel better. I really hope to make it past 9 weeks this time. I do have a doppler, so I will plan on using that after my doctor finds the heartbeat. I have never actually heard the heart beat. Otherwise, I know everyone will be very happy for us. They were heartbroken when I had my MC, so this time they will be thrilled. I am kinda nervous for my Darling Husband. He doesn’t have anyone to talk to, like I do with you ladies. He is trying not to be excited, so I hope I don’t zap some of his happiness with me being hesitant.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Hmm…not a whole lot. Maybe the occasional drink? I don’t eat anything off the “forbidden list,” so I can’t think of what I will miss. I started recently drinking flavored coffee, but I can easily end that. I will stick with hot coco and caffeine free soda.

Who have you told so far? Just Darling Husband. We are going to tell our families at Christmas since I will be 14 weeks then. We told everyone at 12ish weeks last time and found out a week later about the mmc. So now we will do families and then wait a little while to tell the public. I’ve contemplated telling my mom at Thanksgiving, but I am not sure. There is a lot of mixed feelings for me on that one. Have to see how this pregnancy progresses. I am weary of telling people right now.

Include a picture of your BFP if you want! Here is my very surprised results. Both were with 3-4 hr holds.

The topic ‘June 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors