(Closed) June 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 586
2656 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

MrsNebraska:  I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I’ve been there and it’s like a body blow. I truely believe I will get there one at or anohther and you will too x

Frohike:  It really sucks! I can’t imagine what you are going through but have everything crossed for you. Xxx

Post # 587
442 posts
Helper bee

phoebephoebo:  thanks so much lady-I’m popping in on the 12+ gals, so will be hanging out there 🙂 wishing you lots of luck and a feisty, happy, and healthy bun in the oven

Post # 588
847 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Frohike:  MrsNebraska:  Thinking of you both today.  Sending you both lots of love and healing thoughts.

Post # 589
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Out of respect for the ladies who suffered devastating losses i was reluctant to post yesterday, but I had my ultrasound and it was good news. I have one live babe in there measuring spot on for dates and the heartbeat was super visible. I still don’t feel like I can get completely excited because I’ve been at this stage before and have still gone through a loss, but for now I’m backing this little blueberry that is fighting so hard to grow. Here is a pic…

Post # 590
847 posts
Busy bee

almajele:  FX for a super sticky bean for you!  I forgot to say the other day; yes I remember you from before!  I’m so happy to see you on this board!  We can’t wait til our first us!  two weeks from tomorrow!  DW beta yesterday was 201!  Yay for more than doubling!

Post # 591
2656 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Due date: 27th June 2015 

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I was 8 dpo when I thought I saw a faint positive but no darker each day so assumed it was a chemical for a few days! 

How long did you try before your BFP? Since Feb 2013

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? I did recurrent loss testing. My RE discovered ‘bad’ natural killer cells, most likely the cause. He put me on a treatment plan. I found out I was KU a couple of weeks later. I’m on meds now to hold onto bubs!! 

Any symptoms yet? Not really, except exhaustion. 

What are you most excited about? Feeling my baby kick, getting past 12 weeks!!!

What are you most nervous about? Every scan!!! They terrify me at this point.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Im finding it hard not to drink coffee since I’m so tired!

Who have you told so far? Darling Husband, my mom (who gives me daily injections).

Post # 592
847 posts
Busy bee

phoebephoebo:  Congratulations!  Sticky baby dust to you!!!

Post # 593
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

TuxedoKitty:  glad to hear its not just me! Today i felt a heap hungrier than yesterday but by afternnoon / evening not so much, just s quick munch n i was pretty much done

laceygrace:  same, when i feel sick im so weirdly secretly thrilled though i know it might not mean much, no symptoms definitely freak me out!

Post # 594
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

ROLL CALL

Due date: June 24, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): NO IDEA!

How long did you try before your BFP? We didn’t try. I was on birth control from my previous child so …

If trying for awhile, what was different this month?  Nope train.

Any symptoms yet?  Nausea, cramps

What are you most excited about?  Another baby!

What are you most nervous about? Sigh, sleepless nights. Our one year old has been sleeping through the night for 9 months.

What will you miss most while pregnant? WINE. My starbucks.

Who have you told so far? Fiancee, sister, mom, his parents

Include a picture of your BFP if you want!

Post # 595
847 posts
Busy bee

MrsShayona:  Congratulations my dear!  H&H 9 months to you!

Post # 596
527 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

How is everyone feeling?

I am just over 6 weeks and I have started suffering from nausea. No vomiting, just the feeling that I’m going to. It’s definitely not pleasant. I’ve also lost my appetite. I would crave a certain food… But once I get it I’m not satisfied enough to eat it lol I’m also not even feeling hungry so I’m just forcing myself to eat when it’s mealtime.  I have a doctor’s appointment today to go over my results from the blood test. I’ll be mentioning how I’m feeling and see what he recommends. 

Post # 597
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Ok I’m new on this thread so I’ll just jump in! It might take me a bit to get caught up on everything.

MrsShayona:  Congratulations!! We might be due date twins. I’ve used different online calculators for my due date and looks like it will be around June 23 or 24.

MrsAloi:  Oh no I’m sorry you are starting to feel sick. I am at 5w4d so I’m wondering if I will get any nausea soon. All of my symptoms are manageable so far. The weirdest thing is that I’ve been having crazy vivid dreams and waking up at night. I don’t have any experience with morning sickness yet, but I’ve heard that ginger can help or trying to eat snacks throughout the day so you never get too hungry. I’ll be curious to hear what your doctor says.

almajele:  I’m happy that you got good news on your ultrasound. It must be amazing and so reassuring to hear the heartbeat for the first time.  

phoebephoebo:  Congratulations!! I hope the treatment you’re doing now will make the difference. I know what you mean about giving up coffee right now – I miss it too and I treated myself to a cup of decaf today.

Post # 598
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I’ve been miserable. Awful nausea and pretty bad back pain too!

Post # 599
1831 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I just have this feeling of impending doom because my ultrasound is tomorrow morning. Last week we measured 2 days behind and didn’t see a heartbeat at 6w1d. Then the next day I had about 2 hours worth of light bleeding (red), and woke up to more spotting today (brown). No pregnancy symptoms to speak of. I’ll be 7w1d tomorrow, so at least I’ll have some answers. I haven’t done anything over the past week but feel sick with worry.

Post # 600
165 posts
Blushing bee

MrsAloi:  I’ll be 5w on Monday, and have finally started feeling some symptoms.  Started out just with mild cramps on and off, plus the crazy thirst and frequent peeing.  Now my boobs are getting really tender and sore, to the point that I’ve started wearing a bra at night.  I can’t sleep on my belly anymore either, so that combined with the peeing in the night has made for some really restless nights.  Good thing, though, is I’ve still got a huge appetite.  Trying to eat plenty now, in case the nausea strikes later and makes it hard to keep anything down.

The topic ‘June 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors