(Closed) June 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 601
706 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

TuxedoKitty:  

MrsAloi:  

I’m 5 weeks tomorrow and have had some mild cramps on and off as well.  No nausea, thankfully, and I’m not looking forward to that.  I’ve had some food aversions, though.  Frequent peeing, yes.  My boobs are actually starting to itch, but not sore yet.  I am still able to sleep on my stomach, though, which is my preferred sleep position.  I get hungry it seems every half hour, though.  My sleep cycle is weird.  Been waking up super early and not able to get back to sleep.  But now, I’ve gotten myself into a cycle that I’m falling asleep super early.

Post # 602
706 posts
Busy bee

But, Darling Husband and I had an informational meeting with a midwife team today, and we’re leaning towards doing that.  They have privileges at the hospital 2 miles away from our house, so that’s a huge benefit (we are NOT planning a home birth – it’s just something we’re not comfortable with – but we do want as little intervention as possible).

Post # 603
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

phoebephoebo:  congratulations! Grow bean grow! Did you get my very belated reply to your question on the TTC after MC thread? More than happy to chat to you about my treatment if you want to xx

curlymama318:  yay for your growing bean! 

MrsShayona:  congratulations! No doubting that +…really feel you on the nausea front. All my google searches involve MS at the moment lol

GreenGarnet:  thank you! It is reassuring but also nerve wracking. I’ve got a 3 week wait until the next US to check if baby is still alive. It’s a hard wait! 

GrannyPantiesRock:  I know there are no words that will change how you’re feeling right now, the waiting sucks and I just hope you’re very very wrong about the doom xx

Post # 604
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

MrsAloi:  yup my appetite is kinda all over the place from hungry! To: urgh no Food, no appetite, feel weirdly full. Boobs are growing and still slightly tender but still not unbearable, SUPER tired and super anxious all the time, even minor things at work make me all stressed till it’s sorted.!

oh and waking up hungry and wanting to pee at like 6 in the morning lol, im at almost 7 weeks! Yippee 

GreenGarnet:  hi and welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚ totally get you on the vivid dreams! I wake up believing everything was real! Even the one where we were all underwater LOL

GrannyPantiesRock:  I’ll be hoping as hard as I can over here that we have nothing but good news from here on out for you and all of us included! 

Post # 605
847 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

almajele:  Yep!  The third beta on Friday was 422!  We’re definitely counting down the days til the first us.  So far Destination Wedding main symptoms are exhaustion, a super sniffer, lot’s of trips to the bathroom, and a decreased appetite.  Poor thing!  Last night she went to bed at 7.  How are you feeling?

Post # 606
1831 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I had my scan this morning. There was a heartbeat of 110, but measuring only 5.2mm at 7w1d when it should be measuring 10mm. The measuring puts me at 6w2d, which I know isn’t right. And it’s only 3 days worth of growth over the last week. I’m happy there’s still hope, but not feeling optimistic.

Post # 607
165 posts
Blushing bee

melisandescott:  Sounds like you and I are right around the same place symptom-wise!  I’ve also been having a really weird sleep schedule.  I tend to wake up around 4 or 5 in the morning and am unable to go back to sleep.  This, of course, means I have to nap later in the day or go to sleep way early.  We also just met with a midwife last week, and have decided to go with her!!

Post # 608
706 posts
Busy bee

TuxedoKitty:  Spoke too soon!  Nausea kicked in this morning ๐Ÿ™

Post # 609
1831 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m sad to say that it’s just about over for me. We fell more behind at today’s scan and the heartbeat dropped from 110 to 98 so it’s just a matter of time now. Good luck to you all.

Post # 610
930 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

GrannyPantiesRock:  I am so sorry. I have been thinking of you lots lately and was hoping for a positive outcome. My thoughts are with you.

Post # 612
2656 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

almajele:  sorry for the late reply! We keep missing each other. I no longer get notifications about new messages and have about 500 new messages in my inbox so have given up!!! I’m glad that the prednisolone is working for you this time. I’m 25mg a day (I think!). Are you on anything else? I’m only asking because I’ve had everything thrown at me – progesterone injections and suppositories, pregnyl injections, B complex, high dose Folic acid and who knows what else! Still feel like it’s all in vain though, still no symptoms (Except cramps but not the usual pulling cramps)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  phoebephoebo.
Post # 613
527 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

The insomnia has begun. Went to bed at 10pm, woke up at 1am. Still awake and it’s 2:30am. This SUCKS. I am 6-7 weeks along and as of yesterday I have booked my first appointment with an obstetrician. At my first appointment I will be exactly 10 weeks so it’s only 4 weeks away… Pretty exciting! Unfortunately they don’t take appointments on weekends so I have had to book in for the Monday. I’m worried about taking the day off work because I work at a small school and people will ask for details (friendliness can be annoying lol) and I’m just not ready to tell them yet. Darling Husband recons I should just call in sick the night before but I hate having to lie!

How have you all dealt with this? 

Post # 614
2656 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

MrsAloi:  I wake at 1am every night but i think it’s the meds I’m on. I did have bad insomnia last pregnancy. It sucks but it’ll all be worth it ๐Ÿ™‚ Plus, you have us to entertain you!! It’s 4.15pm here!!! Are you in Oz/NZ? I work in a school too. I managed to get my apts for 5pm so not too bad. It can be a bit of a pain though. You could maybe say it to your boss?

ETA, just noticed you are in OZ!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  phoebephoebo.
Post # 615
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

It is so exciting to see all the June mamas here!  So happy for you all ๐Ÿ™‚

phoebephoebo:  Congratulations on your BFP!  You were very encouraging to me on the boards last spring so I was extra excited to see you here ๐Ÿ™‚  I wanted to let you know that I kept testing for probably 2 weeks after my BFP and the line barely got darker (and a few times even got a little lighter) and it didn’t mean a thing-I am 29 weeks right now.  Also, I had cramps just like I get with my period consistently for months (and still occasionally even now).  I know the symptom tracking absolutely sucks, but I wanted to share that I had those two things and everything was fine.

The topic ‘June 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors