(Closed) June 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 616
2656 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

fallingleaves:  Ah, you’re so sweet!! I’m glad you’ve had cramping too. I nearly rang the clinic today to get an early scan but am determined to hold out!! Im glad everything is going well for you. Wow, 29 weeks, how are you feeling?

Post # 617
527 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

phoebephoebo:  Yes I’m from Australia 🙂

It will be worth it but I just hate the fact that I will be tired at work tomorrow. I hope I don’t fall asleep while I’m driving! I love that you are all online now.. It suits my insomnia just fine lol

Post # 619
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

phoebephoebo:  I feel like I have so far to go still, but I try to convince myself that the end is in sight!  I really can’t believe the June board is already up!  I’m one of the unlucky ones who is still vomiting (got generic zofran at 15 weeks, helps a lot but makes it hard to get work done-anyone reading this who finds herself in the same boat, feel free to PM me) but so grateful that it isn’t dangerous for baby.  And I know what you mean about trying to keep yourself from calling the clinic-in the beginning there were the not-darkening lines, cramps, and a little bleeding.  Now that I am farther along I worry because my baby doesn’t move that much, but it seems to just be his “normal.”  I made the mistake of googling “kick counts” and by some criteria I’d be at the hospital every day since he doesn’t move a lot!  Luckily my doctor reassured me that everything is fine and I am at the checkups every 2 weeks stage so I get to hear the beartbeat more often.  All of this-from TTC to pregnancy, and I’m sure parenting-is SUCH a roller coaster!

Post # 620
706 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

MrsBaldEagle:  Missing me!  One more for the list!  At this point, my EDD is 6/28

Post # 621
2656 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

MrsAloi:  Now it’s my turn to be up at night!!! I’m so used to it, though. Did you ever try meditation CDs? Zita West is quite good (pregnancy related). I hope you werent too tired for work?

fallingleaves:  You’re going to kill me for this but I’ve been praying for some MS!!! Ive heard that you never stop worrying. I told my sister that I just want to get to 12 weeks and she said that Ill never stop worrying. Plus, as you said, after they’re born. I’m sure your pregnany seems long especially if youre so sick…

Post # 622
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

GrannyPantiesRock:  aww, really sorry to hear this that you are going through this again, biggest hugs to you…:( i know no words will make things better but i hope you and Darling Husband pull through this and come back to the boards on a happier occasion.

Post # 623
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

phoebephoebo:  argghh glad to hear its not just me, i woke up at 5am and had an early meetin so super blurry eyed today, ugh, 

Anyone experiencing extreme grumpy / irritabillityl from the slightest itch? Lol oh and now i’ve got a stitch just under between my two rib cages at the sternum, lol! On the plus the nausea hasnt shown up much this week!

Post # 624
193 posts
Blushing bee

GrannyPantiesRock:  So sorry you have to go through this again. Sending big hugs your way.

Is anyone else really tired? I am so exhausted for most of the day. I am 6 weeks 4 days and so tired everyday. I don’t know if it is because of the pregnancy or because I have completelely eliminated caffeine since I found out I was preggo at 4 weeks. I wasn’t much of a coffee drinker before…an occassional cup at work if I was tired and espresso on the weekends. I mainly drank green tea 3x per day (and now none). That, sore boobs and irritability are the only symptoms I have. For those of you looking forward to MS, my friends all started MS at different times, one at 7 weeks, one at 9 weeks and one at 11! So it def varies!

Post # 625
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Due date: June 18, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): Unsure. I have irregular cycles and cannot confirm my ovulation date.

How long did you try before your BFP? Since January 2014.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? It was my first cycle on Vitex & Maca Root. This combination induced my period and helped with ovulation in just one month! I also added a daily 81 mg baby aspirin, Bragg’s Raw Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with water every few days and a daily cup of Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea. I also changed my diet to Paleo, quit coffee, drank nothing but water and replaced my breakfast with a fruit smoothie (banana/strawberry/blueberry or pineapple/mango/carrot) each morning.

Any symptoms yet? Nausea all day and night, constantly peeing, a great sense of smell, dizziness, gas, burping, mild cramping, cramping on left side in weeks 3 & 4, light pinkish brown discharge in weeks 4 & 5.

What are you most excited about? Giving my husband his first child, hearing the heart beat at my appt. yesterday (144 bpm<3), becoming a mom again.

What are you most nervous about? I have a 13 year old son and it has been such a long time since I have held a baby in my arms! I feel like classes are in order!

What will you miss most while pregnant? I cannot wait to feel the fluttering and kicks. It is what I missed most with my first pregnancy.

Who have you told so far? Our parents & closest friends.

Post # 627
706 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

SoontobeMrs0831:  My sleep schedule is totally weird.  I’m not super tired, but I woke up one morning about 1 weeks ago and couldn’t fall back asleep.  As a result, I went to bed really early, and now my entire sleep routine has shifted.  I’m lucky if I’m awake unttil 930, but I’m waking up at 5 every day, before the alarm goes off.

Boobs just started getting sore yesterday, and the nausea kicked in Monday morning.  Luckily, no vomiting, but most foods are just not seeming appealing right now.  I’m 5w3d (based on my calculations)

Post # 628
253 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

So I am 7 weeks today and my boobs have been super sore the past two days, I have been sleeping like 10 hours every night, and I wake up to pee like at least 6 or 7 times a night. It’s kinda ridiculous actually. But it does calm my nerves actually and make me feel a little more pregnant. We have our first meeting with our OB tomorrow. So super excited! Hoping to hear the heartbeat!

Post # 629
193 posts
Blushing bee

mazzybee:  Congrats and welcome! I was on the paleo diet before my wedding. Are you staying on it while preggo?

Post # 630
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - The Cove Lakeside Resort

Due date: June 2, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): Wasn’t tracking

How long did you try before your BFP? Wasn’t trying, we just started talking about having a baby.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? 

Any symptoms yet? Some nausea, got sick once, sore boobs, very tired

What are you most excited about? Hearing the heart beat

What are you most nervous about? Any complications

What will you miss most while pregnant? Tea!

Who have you told so far?My husband, and our two best friends.

I’m so excited to join the group! my first appointment is on Nov. 4th. We are hopefully telling husbands family this weekend, and my family next weekend!<br /><br />

The topic ‘June 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors