(Closed) June 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 631
527 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

phoebephoebo:  I was exhausted at work yesterday. Just about fell asleep at my desk. I don’t want to jinx myself but I slept the entire night last night. After work Darling Husband cooked dinner then he cleaned up and I laid down. I slept from after dinner which was like 7:30pm until I woke up this morning at 6am. I must have needed it.  Fingers crossed that I sleep all night again tonight. Darling Husband has been so good to me. Totally treating me like a princess lol

Hope you could sleep last night! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 632
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

SoontobeMrs0831:  Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ Paleo during pregnancy would be my goal, but I must admit I have been slacking for the past two weeks. The only thing that makes me feel better from nausea is italian bread. Ugh! :3

Post # 633
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Due date: 23 June 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 16 DPO I thought that if I did it any earlier I would just be dissapointed again. I couldn’t actually believe it said positive! I did another one straight away just to make sure I hadn’t done something wrong!

How long did you try before your BFP? 3-4 months

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? It was the first cycle that we definately BD on the day I ovulated. Previous months had only been in the 4 days before but this was obviously too early. 

Any symptoms yet? Huge, heavy and sore boobs! Little bit of nausea but feeling pretty lucky here at 6 weeks 3 days. 

What are you most excited about? Having my first baby & that my little niece is going to get a cousin. Also my sister in law is pregnant at the moment so I can’t wait to tell her I’m expecting too!

What are you most nervous about? People guessing before we tell them and obviously any problems with the pregnancy. 

What will you miss most while pregnant? My 6 cups of tea every day – I’m down to 2 now which is a major achievement for me!

Who have you told so far? Nobody except my husband and doctor – it’s not common in the UK to tell anyone before the 12 week ultrasound scan apart from very close family & friends.

<br /><br />

Post # 634
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m still feeling a bit anxious about this pregnancy, but will hop on for good luck! 

ROLL CALL

Due date: 6/22/15

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I did IVF so I was 5dp6dp (5 days after a 6 day old blastocyst transfer)

How long did you try before your BFP? Since Jan 2012, so almost 3 years!!

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? We started doing IVF in Jan 2013 and had done MANY cycles.  This pregnancy was on my 7th embryo transfer!  This was my first IVF cycle and embryo transfer at a new clinic.  I had also changed my diet (nothing artificial, minimal gluten) and lifestyle (all chemical-free beauty products, added weekly acupuncture) for about 3 months prior to our successful cycle. 

Any symptoms yet? My boobs are getting bigger and are a bit sore.  I’m exhausted all the time and am having trouble sleeping.  I have a little bit of nausea here and there. 

What are you most excited about? I’m having trouble getting excited yet!  I would say Darling Husband and I are definitely still in the nervous camp and don’t quite believe we are going to have a baby after so many years of struggles. 

What are you most nervous about? Very nervous about miscarrying, stillborns, etc.  We did PGD (genetic testing) for this IVF cycle so at least we know this embryo has normal chromosomes. 

What will you miss most while pregnant? I’m missing pumpkin beer season!!  So far I’m missing coffee the most.  Alcohol and sushi have been surprisingly easy to live without.  

Who have you told so far? In real life — Darling Husband (obviously!), our old fertility doctor, my mom and dad, two of my best friends, four co-workers (not because I wanted to announce so early at work but because I needed advice on a few things)

Post # 635
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

phoebephoebo:  Haha not at all, of couse you want any sign that all is well!  Too bad it couldn’t be something pleasant-or at least innocuous (how awesome would it be if your left hand pinky could get a little line confirming that baby is OK so you could check as often as you wanted but others wouldn’t be able to tell???)

Hope the first trimester is treating everyone OK!

Post # 636
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

nyckitten:  congratulations! you don’t know me, but I’ve lurked around the 1+ TTC boards for some time and followed your story.

Post # 638
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

charcoalheart:  congrats! Yay another June mama ๐Ÿ™‚

nyckitten:  congratulations lady! I hear ya about the not jumping for joy camp yet as we are nervous till the 12 week mark too!

fallingleaves:  that would be pretty awesome! Im doing ok on my end here, just waiting for our first appointment at 9 weeks! Then scans, woop! Not sure if we should scan at 12 weeks so then there’s no waiting after that?? Lol

Post # 639
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hey ladies, I just wanted to put the word out again that we do have a super secret june 2015 mamas facebook group up and running, and it is 100% private, no one on your newsfeed or friends list knows it exists or that you are a member. If you want to join the FB group you can message me a link to your page and I will friend request you & then add you to the group! 

Post # 640
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

MrsArchitect:  i pretty much had no symptoms AT ALL with my 1st. but its hard to analyze them!

er3486:  curlymama318:  congrats!! welcome!

Post # 641
150 posts
Blushing bee

laceygrace:  oh man. i wish i would have seen this hematoma post a while ago. i had some bleeding last week and we went to the ER wednesday night. i have a hematoma too :(( but i was told to be on bedrest! thankfully now we are 2 days without any sights of blood, but we dont get to check in on the baby until this wednesday. 2 more days of bed rest and i am so antsy. scared too! 

Post # 642
150 posts
Blushing bee

almajele:  so happy for another high update in numbers for you! those prenatals sure make me gag in the mornings too. night time for sure!

MrsMcQN: beautiful tests, congrats!

i havent checked in here in a while, ive just been checking on the facebook. i think only 11 of us are over there?! come on over ladies!!

9w today (sunday). had some bleeding and cramping going on. found out we have a hematoma. get to check in on the baby again wednesday. hope it all is good news and things are great again! being on bedrest with a 15mo old is making my house a disaster!

Post # 643
150 posts
Blushing bee

charcoalheart:  welcome!

mazzybee:  congrats!

MrsAloi:  pregnancy insomnia can be so bad!

almajele:  great picture of the beeb! i hope none of us have any more losses. so hard ๐Ÿ™ but rejoice for now, yes that blueberry is fighting! stick babies stick!

GreenGarnet:  yay! welcome!

MrsDusso:  congrats & welcome!

MrsNebraska:  we chatted about this in the fb group, but i am still – so sorry ๐Ÿ™ CP’s should just never be possible. 

Frohike:  you may never see this (shame on me for being away so long) but my heart hurts for you. so sorry. i hope youre back soon!

phoebephoebo:  welcome!

MrsShayona:  welcome! 

shopaholic85:  welcome! 2 days away from your appt now, thats exciting! 

and mrs.corgi is right! theres a very private and secure FB group, only 11 of us have converted. hope to see more of you! xo

Post # 644
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

anyone else having insane sneezing? My allergies are out of control! So bad that even Allegra can’t help!! 

Post # 645
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

GreenGarnet:  According to LMP, I am 6/23 but my doctor said 6/24 so we will see!

The topic ‘June 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors