(Closed) June 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 647
437 posts
Helper bee

mrstomama:  thank you so much!

edit: i sent my request for the FB group 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  MrsMcQN.
Post # 648
165 posts
Blushing bee

MrsShayona:  I was literally just wondering this myself!  I NEVER get allergies but I’ve been sneezing like mad over the weekend.  I feel like I’m getting a cold, but it never gets any worse.  So weird.  Nausea finally kicked in over the weekend, too.  My Darling Husband cooked some sausages for breakfast and the smell of them almost made me barf.  Just thinking about it makes me queasy.

Post # 649
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

mrstomama: thanks! You too! 

mrscorgi: I sent you a message about the facebook group!

Post # 650
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

mrscorgi:  mrstomama:  Thank you for the invitation to the Facebook group! I’m not very active on FB so I’ll keep it in mind and let you know if I decide to join. I hope there will be a few people sticking around on WB too!

MrsShayona:  I don’t usually have bad allergies, but I have been sneezing more often than usual. I googled it and found out there is something called pregnancy rhinitis so it must be kind of common. Hope you will get some relief soon!

AFM I have been feeling worn out these last few days so I have been too tired to keep up with the thread and now I’m really far behind! I’ve been feeling okay overall, which I am really thankful for because my work is really busy these days and I’ve been worried about how I would manage if my symptoms get bad. I just started getting some nausea where I know I should eat something but nothing sounds good. That is weird for me because I usually love to eat! It’s starting to sink in just how much things are going to change in the next few months.

Post # 651
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

MrsBaldEagle:  I agree with you, I think it’s time for a new thread! 

Post # 652
706 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

TuxedoKitty:  I’m with you on the nausea thing. I’ve had it a whole week and I am ready for it to be done. I’m a teacher, and teaching all day feeling like this is absolute torture.

The topic ‘June 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors