(Closed) June 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 241
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

LoLo0113:  I’d also be Feb 26 if I catch this cycle.  Fingers crossed for leap babies!

Post # 242
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

lalalalauren:  Yes! We totally hit the FW so I’m seriously praying I ovulated and I calculated right! Girl, I totally know my EDD (2/24/16!), heck I did that every month even when we weren’t TTC in the off-chance we conceived by accident (I was always praying I’d have one, totally baby-crazy over here!)

LoLo0113:  My EDD would be 2/24/16 so a Leap baby would be possible too, I can’t decide if that would be awesome or horrible!

Post # 243
674 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

lalalalauren:  LoLo0113:  Everytime AF shows I always figure out what my due date would be if we are successful that cycle!  If this cycle is the one, I will be due Feb 26th as well! No leap day baby here though, as I will be high risk and delivered via scheduled c-section at 38 weeks at the latest.. boo.

Post # 244
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Just tested with an Internet cheapie and got a BFN. Boo!

Post # 245
831 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

lalalalauren:  I definitely have and I do every month! I would be due February 24…the day after my birthday! 

I had a big temp drop on 5DPO and then immediately went back,up. Any hope that was implantation?! I know the average is 6 and on, but someone has to be less right!?!

Post # 246
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m mostly a lurker on these boards but I thought I would roll call this month. Also, I was diagnosed with PCOS in May of last year.

Your age/partner’s age: 28/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cd20/4dpo

Ovulation Date: I got a positive opk on 6/3 (cd15) so I’m assuming I ovulated on 6/4 (cd16)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: I’m going to try and wait until 12 dpo (6/16) but I will probably end up testing on 10dpo (6/14). Cycles vary usually between 28-32 days

Cycles Trying: 9 (1 MMC at 11wks and 1 CP during the 9 months)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Taking prenatals, using opk (wondfo and clear blue digital), using preseed on peak day. Pretty much BD every day sometimes multiple times a day during fertility days.

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun — Are you taking a summer vacation? If so, where? Already took our vacation for this year. Darling Husband wanted to go to Disney for his 30th birthday so that’s where we went.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  pima416.
Post # 247
1261 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Tested early at 10dpo today and a very clear BFN. Feeling a little low. I am hoping I am one of the lucky ones who goes from a BFN to clearly positive overnight. We’ll see…

Post # 248
1601 posts
Bumble bee

pima416:  Welcome!

CD21 today and took another OPK (and one yesterday). It was negative again. I wonder if I had diluted my urine as I had had a cup of coffee and a litre of water. Probably not ovulating. Although my temp was up today (99) so who knows (ear thermometer so not measuring my core temp). That or fighting an infection maybe. I am finding it really difficult to pinpoint when I am ovulating. My obgyn suggested we BD CDs 10-15 EOD. I don’t have a BBT and he suggested one or the other (OPKs or temping). I am thinking this box of OPKs was a waste, they are not telling me much. 

I really, really, really want to take a pregnancy test but I know it is still too early. I am predicting I will be a rollover this month. I don’t feel any different in terms of symptoms and AF will probably arrive on time 🙁

How is everyone else doing?

Have a great day ladies 🙂

Post # 249
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m rolling over to cycle 4….. AF showed her ugly face this morning. Good luck to all the POASers!!

Post # 250
1601 posts
Bumble bee

lalalalauren:  Thanks. I don’t know much about prolactin either, just that my level is 94 which is quite high. Apparently too much of it can prevent ovulation and pregnancy. Hopefully I will get some more answers soon! 🙂

Post # 251
918 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

LoLo0113:  I think I’ll wait until the 14th to POAS! I’ll be busy on the 12th and 13th, so I won’t have time to do it in the morning Plus, according to my chart – though I’ve been bad at temping the past 2 months – it looks like my ovulation date was a couple days later than I thought it was.

lalalalauren:  I did that yesterday! I would be due Feb 21st!

Post # 252
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Tested with a FRER this morning and got a BFN. I might only be 9DPO today. I am really not sure. It is only our first cycle trying this month so I won’t be surprised if I am not pregnant. Plus we weren’t trying super hard this month. I’m not out yet though! 

Post # 253
831 posts
Busy bee

Feeling so hopeful this month! I did the “Charts Like Mine” on FF and matched my BD pattern & Post-O temps. 45% match with preggo charts. That never happens! I know to take it in stride and not hedge any bets, but I want to be excited!

My Ovulation Chart

Post # 254
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

berrybunny:  LOL love it!

MrsFNL:  My Dear Daughter was 2 weeks early born at 38 weeks and she was 8lbs 1 oz so my doctor said my subsequent pregnancies I will probably deliver early as well. I’m okay with that though if they’re all going to be as big as Dear Daughter. She would have been over 9lbs if I had gone to 40+ weeks lol

pima416:  Welcome & GL! Hope you guys had a great time at Disney! FX you get your BFP soon!!

weightwatchers152:  You should for sure start temping with a BBT to know for sure if you ovulated or not. OPKs are good to help know before you ovulate but can detect a surge and then ovulation doesn’t happen. Temping + tracking CM helps know after the fact that you did indeed ovulate.

chloesmommi:  Boo! Sorry to hear, FX for next cycle!

MrsGAM:  Woo goodluck! 

MrsAlvey:  Don’t lose hope yet! Try to wait til Thurs with FMU, but I wouldn’t blame you for testing tomorrow morning because that’s what I would do, hahah

futuremrssquiggs:  Woohoo!! I’m new to charting but it looks super promising!! FX!! When are you going to POAS!?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  .
Post # 255
831 posts
Busy bee

lalalalauren:  I have a 15 day LP (which blows) so FF has me testing on the 18th. If my chart stays looking good, I will probably test this Sunday. I’ll be 13 DPO so I should get an accurate result I think. 

I hate the TWW! How is everyone coping? 

The topic ‘June 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors