(Closed) June 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 454
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Alip22:  3 positive OPKs? Dang girl. My guess is that FF is right, although I am very new to charting and this is only my first month. I get watery CM after O for a couple of days too. Sorry that’s not much help!

mrs.scott14:  yay! Be sure to update with a FRER, I’m gonna go ahead and say congrats though!

MrsAndrus322:  Oh my gosh you poor thing. I am so sorry you are going through such a rough time. I hope your Darling Husband and other family members are here to support you during this difficult time. We are always here to lend an ear if you need to vent or talk as well. Prayers with you and your family!

LoLo0113:  goodluck keep us updated when you POAS! FX for you!!

futuremrssquiggs:  ugh so sorry lady! FX for July.

weightwatchers152:  Sorry, that’s gotta be frustrating! Hope your obgyn can give you some insight!

BeeinBoston:  That is wonky! I’d wait a couple days then test again with FMU, FX for you!!!

Post # 455
136 posts
Blushing bee

lalalalauren:  Thank you so much! My Darling Husband is an angel. I don’t know what I would do without him. My sister (who lost 2 of her sons) is also my best friend. We are headed to court soon today, and would appreciate any and all prayers for justice.

Post # 457
1669 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I’m out, see you ladies in July! I was 2 days late which is slightly unusual, but I suppose not that wild. 

Post # 458
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

On CD 33 my Cervix is low and firm. Does this mean AF is on her way?

Post # 459
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Here is the FRER I just took. Holy cow I’m going to have another baby.

Post # 461
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I’m officially out. Because I O’d so late, I wasn’t sure when AF would arrive but here she is. On to the next month! Good luck ladies in their TWW!

Post # 463
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

mrs.scott14:  YAY!!! So happy to see more BFP’s rolling in!! Congrats! H&H 9 months to you mama! 🙂

Post # 465
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Thanks ladies. It feels so surreal 

Post # 466
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

What do you guys think? Do you see anything?! I feel like a kinda do…. Ahh so worried about another CP…. Why did I have to test so early!!! Well this is why I tested… I was driving home from work… And this guy cut me off and was in front of me the whole way home!!! 

Post # 467
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

Alip22:  Ok first of all if that’s not a sign then I have no idea what is!!! OMG so crazy!!! Also YES that looks very positive to me!! Yayyy! Congrats!! 

Post # 468
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

lalalalauren:  I know!!! It was sooo weird… Driving home from work I was literally saying out loud… I’m not pregnant…so I’m not gonna test… nope.. not gonna test… then that car pulled in front of me and my jaw dropped…. So I had to! Thanks! I’m cautiously excited… With my CP last cycle I’m reallllly gonna be watching for those tests to get darker…and def gonna go for some betas when they do get darker… Fingers crossed and lots of prayers please 🙂

The topic ‘June 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors