(Closed) June 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 574
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

HaaaveYouMetTed:  That gives me some more hope! haha, thanks! cautiously excited now!

Post # 575
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

LoLo0113:  I’m out!  AF showed right on time.  While it’s dissapointing, the good news is… this was my first month off the pill and this is technically my first “real” period.  It showing up on time gives me a lot of hope that things are working right. 😉  Fingers crossed for July…

Post # 576
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

Quick update: my FRER this morning was even squintier than yesterday’s. Guessing that means a CP is on it’s way. Can’t help but be so so so dissappointed. I’ll give it a couple days and if I miss my period I’ll test again but assuming that won’t be the case. 🙁

Post # 577
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

lalalalauren:  aww honey I’m sorry to hear this. I’ve been there and it sucks. If this is the case, as much as it hurts now, chances are very good you’ll be back soon reporting a sticky BFP as most times it’s just a fluke one time thing.

FX that this morning’s test was just a little off and you get a darker test in a couple of days! 

Post # 578
727 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

lalalalauren:  aww! the worst! 🙁 so sorry! you don’t know for sure yet – try and stay positive. *hugs*

Post # 580
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

HeyJude72:  thanlon_88:  Thanks so much for the support ladies. I know it’s so hard not to be disappointed. I had a MMC that I didn’t find out about until I was supposed to be 12 weeks along before Dear Daughter was born. I thought that was it and then the rest of my pregnancies were going to result in healthy babies! Silly thought I guess. I’ll keep everyone updated and join the July board if AF does indeed arrive on Monday. I so appreciate your kindness!

Post # 581
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

lalalalauren:  aww that’s tough! I hope that things work out this time for you!!!!

Post # 582
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

Another update from me, y’all are probably sick of me by now! LOL But cross posting from charters thread… 

So I didn’t test this morning but have been obsessively reading message boards about faint lines turning lighter before turning darker. It doesn’t help that I am having some serious symptoms now too. I’ve had some dizzy spells and am currently feeling a bit nauseous. I also had some brownish/tiny bit of pink spotting mixed with CM today and a very little bit yesterday. Neither day enough for a tampon or anything and only showed when I wipe after the bathroom. I don’t know what to make of it all! I want so badly to have a sticky baby in there but am so confused whether to hold out a little hope or just try to accept it’s probably a chemical and move on. I think I will test on Monday with FMU and hope to see a legitmate line. If I do then at that point I’ll go in for betas. Gahh so anxious!! Thanks for reading and all your support ladies, I truly appreciate it!

Post # 583
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Tested witch FMU on CD 43 of hopefully a 46 day cucle for a BFN. I think AF is on her was because this morning I had light pink CM. If we don’t get it this month we are taking July off because we have a friend getting married next year and my Darling Husband is the best man. 

Post # 584
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Holy crap I might have just got a squinter…so I tested this morning with fmu and thought I saw a line to start with but when I checked it was stark white. I had to pee again an hour or so ago so thought stuff it I’ll poas again (yay for cheap) and there was a pink line but it looked like it was from an indent in the stick more than a second line so I think it probably threw it out before the whole time was up. I just came back inside and thought I might double check that and there is the indent plus another line. I know it was outside the test time and I don’t know if I should test again tonight with a frer or wait til the morning but what would you do? I had counted us out this month but the other day I felt sick like I was getting the flu’/going to throw up and thought maybe we did have a chance. I am around 11 dpo. Can you see anything?

Post # 585
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Im new to the board, but snuggled up (yes, in 102 degree weather) and a cup of coffee, I have spent most of my saturday reading all 39 pages of the POAS board. I didnt fill out the initial form introducing myself, but I will next month go around. I just wanted to say that I am so encouraged to find a whole world of people who are in the same boat as me……ttc. (I know, I am learning all the new abbreviation slang here..) This is my first month actually tryng to take into account all of my body telling me when she is ready to make a baby and be a mommy. So Im totally shocked by all of this. I had no idea, my body was its own timer, and that every temperature, discharge, and syptom was my body speaking. Well, now I know. So bear with me as I ask questions and be the newbie….Even though im 30 and should have known this for so many years.

Anyways, my ovulation day this month was 6-21. Hopefully my man and I were sucessful. The TWW (yay for abbreviations and fitting in) is killing me! I am counting down the days until I can test. I have been reading that some of you test as early as 6 dpo, but its not recommended (to save the heartache). So im going to try to wait until 11 dpo…… If I dont totally go crazy in wait before then. The bible says, “A waiting heart, is a hurt heart”… and boy is that no lie!

Thank you all for being such an awesome support an so fun to raed. I feel like I am getting to know each of your stories and the ttc struggles and successes that you all have. I am cheering for all of you….. and me. We can do this! Keep the posts coming, and lets see if I can wait until 11 dpo.

Post # 586
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I have no self control… It’s quite a squinter on this one too but i still think I see something. I don’t want to tell dh until the morning though. 

Post # 587
Bee
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

Started my typical pre-AF spotting yesterday so I’m a rollover. I’ll see you on the July boards! And congrats to all the BFPs this month!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Mrs. Coyote.
Post # 588
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

Mrs2b2014:  congrats!!! H&H 9 months to you mama!

AFM I am indeed having a CP, woke up this morning to full fonce AF with clotting. I can’t help but be upset. Onto the July boards I go. Thanks for all the support ladies! 

The topic ‘June 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors