(Closed) June 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 589
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

lalalalauren:  I’m so sorry to hear these. I hope that your body and heart heal as you and your Darling Husband hold each other close. FX this was a one time fluke thing and a sticky baby is coming soon!!! 

Post # 590
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

HeyJude72:  thanks so much, you’re so sweet. Hoping July is my lucky month bc that’s when Dear Daughter was conceived 2 years ago! 🙂

Post # 591
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Ok i 100% thought I was out and that AF had started. That stopped after 1 day, 3 days of spotting total and today I got this at somewhere between 9 and 13 dpo, not quite sure of O date.

Post # 593
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

lalalalauren:  I’m really sorry to hear, i hope you get a sticky bfp really soon!

I tested with a first response this morning and got a reallllly faint line. it does worry me that I’m 12dpo and it is still barely noticeable. guess I’ll buy another one and test again tomorrow, fingers crossed it gets darker. 

Eta: I don’t chart so I guess I could have ovulated late. Dh really doesn’t understand whats going on so i have had to explain everything. Tip to anyone else who has a so with no clue, explain it before your bfp cause it’s fairly buzz kill for him to be like huh it’s barely even there doesnt it have to be dark 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Mrs2b2014.
Post # 594
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Mrs2b2014:  Thanks! Hoping your lines get darker! It’s really hard to explain a squinter. Darling Husband was like what line? Ugh men! I have explained charting and all the terminology to him but he doesn’t understand 1/3 of it. Thank God for TTC boards!!

Post # 595
314 posts
Helper bee

lalalalauren:  I’m heAring you. He’s all like I don’t even see a line *face palm*

Post # 596
84 posts
Worker bee

Sorry I didn’t update on my POAS date but I haven’t been on the boards much lately. Congrats to all the BFPs! Unfortunately I’m kind of in limbo here as I am 4 days late and have had nothing but BFNs. I’m also on CD 46, and if I don’t get AF by tomorrow it will have been my longest cycle since discontinuing birth control pills. I wish my body would get back to normal…I confirmed ovulation on cd 28 with temps and OPKs so I’m pretty sure I O’d, but I stopped temping about 4 days after my confirmed O date. My only symptom has been on and off cramping. How long should I wait before seeing a doctor? I am only 4 days late but i keep thinking how late should I get without getting checked out? 

Post # 597
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I know its too early as its only 7 dpo, but I couldnt help it. Those darn tests were staring at me in the store.. I gave in. Obviously it was BFN. But hey….. 

Anyways, I have come down with a supr sore throat today, have had mild cramping (which I never do until the day before AF), and I have a pretty soft Bridesmaid or Best Man about 4 times a day, and have to pee about every hour. 

Ladies, help! Is this stuff normal? Is it look like im getting sick or that my body is reacting to a possible implantation. 

I keep hearing all the “regular” symptoms, but nothing on here about the Bridesmaid or Best Man, sore throat, peeing, and just in general “feeling off’….

Thoughts?

Post # 598
1612 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

readytobeeross:  I’m on DPO 11 and couldn’t help but test already. BFN yesterday. Symptom spotting is the worst and I’m doing it as well. Sore breasts being a big one for me.

Post # 600
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

CD 45… Tommorrow should be the last day of my cycle. My boobs hurt like hell and I have increased CM. All negative tests. No cramps like I usually have. I don’t know if AF is coming on time or not. I plan to wait and see if AF shows up on the first or not. If she doesn’t I plan to hold out testing until Saturday! or Friday I don’t know. I’m so confused right now! 

Post # 601
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Firemansgirl:  Thank you!

LarLa:  Sorry about the BFN

LoLo0113:  Thank you! Totally caught me off guard.  Only reason I tested is because my temp jumped back up for a couple days with only 1 day dropping low and only a 1 day period. I was just figuring my hormones were off, this whole cycle was off, not that I was actually pregnant but I wanted to double check.

Post # 602
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Oh me oh my….symtom spotting. It is just so fun! **sigh..

I swear, someone will mention back ache and INSTANTLY Im like…**zing! “Whoa, my back hurts”. Someone on the board mentions sore side boob/armpit …*zing! “Did you feel that?! It twinged!” Someone says, “Im getting these sharp pains in my uterus”..*zing! “Ouch, me too!”

Someone says “I just am exhausted. The fatigue is unreal.” **Zing! “Well, now that you mention it.. I swear I took that 10 minute power nap on my lunch break…. AND hit snooze on my alarm TWICE!”

I think Im going a bit mental on myself. I feel like Ive never wanted a baby more that I do now, all the wishing and “baby dust” has clogged up my eyes and my brain bc I swear, I could really just feel this “symptomy” on a normal day in my normal life and just not notice….But all of a sudden, I feel all aged up with all these cramps, aches, pains, fatigue, cold flu, etc….

And my discouragement of reading now 2 BFN is not adding to my fun. How do you ladies stay so positive and still so sane everyday? How can one day literally feel like 4? What do you guys do to keep your chin up?

Post # 603
982 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Tested this morning as planned at 12DPO and got a BFN. Also had a huge temp drop. I won’t say I’m out until AF shows but I won’t test again until she’s officially late.  Pretty sure I’ll be a rollover.

The topic ‘June 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors