(Closed) JUNE 2016 MAMAS!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Thanks for starting this and congrats! Sorry about the bold writing, I’m on my phone and can’t figure out how to undo it .

How far along are you? 4w5d

What’s your estimated due date: June 4th

How many cycles trying? 6

When did you get your BFP? At 8DPO

Who have you told? Darling Husband, my mom, and my boss (I wanted to fast track a mold issue) 

When do you plan on telling more people? After hearing the heartbeat  

How did you tell your partner? He knew I was testing, so I asked his opinion on a squinter and he agreed he could see something  

Any symptoms yet? Light cramping, super tired and occasional waves of nausea  

What are you most excited about/for? Watching our daughter become a big sister

When is your first appt? I had one on Monday since I have issues with reoccurring BV and Yeast. My next one is Oct 28th 

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Definitely want to find out. 

Post a pic of your BFP if you want!

These range from 8DPO to 14DPO

Post # 4
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 4 weeks. (It’s from the first day of your LMP right?)

What’s your estimated due date: June 9th! A week after my birthday! 

How many cycles trying? 19 freaking cycles and this is our first BFP. I hope it sticks! :/

When did you get your BFP? Today! 13 Dpo

Who have you told? Darling Husband, and then my sister, Brother-In-Law, and our two best friends 

When do you plan on telling more people? Well I’d like to wait till Christmas but I may have to tell some friends this weekend. they’ll notice I’m not drinking for sure. Idk!! 

How did you tell your partner? I put teeny tiny baby sneakers on our dogs collar and brought her into the room. He knew about them because he found them two weeks ago. I burst into tears because I bought them when we started trying over a year ago and hadn’t been able to give them yet. So it was a big deal to put them on her collar finally!! He just kept repeating “REALLY!?”

Any symptoms yet? No not really. I had a few mild cramps a couple days in a row but nothing that made me think I was pregnant

What are you most excited about/for? Everything. Just the fact that we got a BFP after all this time is amazingly!

When is your first  No idea! I just found out about two hours ago haha

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Finding out the sex for sure

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/june-2016-mamas/#ixzz3nGulnZ1t

Post # 5
1514 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

How far along are you?

4 weeks ish.  I’m 15dpo today

What’s your estimated due date:

FF says June 2, but I didn’t O til CD20 so I think in reality it will be later (based on my LMP I would be 5 weeks)

How many cycles trying?

11 months, 8 long cycles

When did you get your BFP?

This past Sunday

Who have you told?

Darling Husband and my BFF

When do you plan on telling more people?

Not sure…  I want to tell my other besties but waiting at least til I go to the doctor.  Family and other friends will most likely be after 12 weeks at least.

How did you tell your partner?

I woke him up and told him I thought I was pregnant and showed him the test.  He didn’t believe it at first since it’s been so long.

Any symptoms yet?

Not really, just some cramping.

What are you most excited about/for?

Getting to experience this adventure with my Darling Husband

When is your first appt?

I don’t have one yet…  I started a new job on Monday (eek on that timing…) and I haven’t had a chance to call my Dr. yet because I’m working during their open hours, and haven’t been able to sneak off even on lunch.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green?

I feel like there’s no way I couldn’t find out!

I’m a little cautious because it took us so long to get here… But excited still!  A little worried about my new job and having to tell them/potentially hide symptoms until I do.

Post # 6
1514 posts
Bumble bee

Equine_Breeder:  Congrats!  I’ve seen you around the boards for a while, glad it finally happened for you!

Post # 7
2427 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I’m still cautiously optimistic about joining here. I’m going to wait for my 3rd set of betas on Friday before I roll call – still in total shock and denial that this is for real. Just had to pop in and say huge congrats to both kb7:  And Equine_Breeder:  I somehow missed both of your BFP and know your road to pregnancy has been long and difficult. I’m so happy for you!! And of course to the other June mommies, too! 

Post # 8
1514 posts
Bumble bee

BeverlyGeese:  Wait, how did I miss your (cautious) BFP??  Congrats!  And I agree about shock and denial…  I kind of feeling like I’m just pretending.

Post # 9
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Well scratch that. Just threw up all my dinner. *sigh* welcome to pregnancy folks!

Post # 10
2427 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

kb7:  Haha! I’m not sure?! I tested 10dpo (last Wednesday) with a squinter that I later determined was no longer the trigger. I was “supposed” to wait until 14dpo before calling the RE, but I had spotting on Friday so I left a message. Went in for beta and progesterone draws Monday and today, everything is doubling and looking good! I straight up feel numb about this, we had such shit numbers for this IUI we had a 1.5% success – yet here we are! Infertility has seriously warped my mind about pregnancy, I’m so used to disappointments that I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. It feels surreal and I’m afraid to let myself get excited just yet.

Post # 11
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

How far along are you? I will be 4 weeks on Friday! 

What’s your estimated due date: June 10 by iui/ovulation date

How many cycles trying? 1 with clomid, 3 with femara, 1 cancelled iui, and this was our first iui! Not to mention all the time during testing at our RE, almost 2 years total

When did you get your BFP? Got a faint on Sunday,  confirmed with beta on Tuesday! 

Who have you told? Darling Husband, parents, siblings, and my work as I take xrays and deal with anesthetic gases so I have to be very careful with what I’m exposed to!

When do you plan on telling more people? We plan on waiting until the 3 month mark to tell everyone else

How did you tell your partner? I ran into our bedroom at 6:30 am yelling…holy shit there are two lines! 

Any symptoms yet? Hungry all the time (but that’s not really that new hahaha) and super sore boobs

What are you most excited about/for? Everything…I can’t wait to experience all the good and bad that goes along with pregnancy and at the end of it getting to hold our perfect baby…it’s going to be so worth it!

When is your first appt? I go back to my RE for another beta on Monday,  then ultrasound at 7 weeks to determine how many there are. We had 4 good size follicles ready to go at iui time

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? We will find out for sure, I couldn’t wait, I’m a major planner

Post # 12
6885 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

BeverlyGeese:  Equine_Breeder:  I am so happy to see you ladies here! Huge congrats and enjoy the ride. Happy and healthy 9 months.

Post # 13
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? I was charting, so by O I am 3w4d

What’s your estimated due date: June 11

How many cycles trying? Third

When did you get your BFP? Monday morning squinter on a wondfo, at 9 dpo

Who have you told? The moms of my due date group from last time around, Darling Husband, and a friend at work (in that order)

When do you plan on telling more people? 2nd trimester, if I can conceal it that long.

How did you tell your partner? The first time around I grossed him out by waking him up and showing him my peestick. He thought I was waving a pee-soaked stick in his face (it was an FRER with the cap on). So this time I texted him to ask him to pick up a pack of FRERs while he was at the store, and tested that evening while he waited outside the bathroom so we “found out” together. He doesn’t know it was to confirm that morning’s squinter.

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, thirsty/dry mouth, some odd cramping and pulling. Very much like last time around so far, minus the bleeding (knock on wood).

What are you most excited about/for? Finding out whether Dear Daughter will be getting a sister or brother and seeing the dynamic between them, the fun parts of being pregnant (it is an amazing experience if your symptoms aren’t very extreme), and of course baby snuggles! Bonding with new mom friends is pretty awesome, too.

When is your first appt? Just called the midwives’ office today and am waiting for an appointment.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? I’m the type of person who needs to know.

Post # 14
1514 posts
Bumble bee

BeverlyGeese:  I know what you mean.  AF was due today and I was fearing her coming… but so far so good.  It is hard to not just expect more disappointment.

The topic ‘JUNE 2016 MAMAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors