5827 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2011

nicolervt89:  Omg congratulations x2! Sooo coooool

Post # 422
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

nicolervt89:  Wow, congrats times two! How are you feeling about it? What was your reaction when you first found out?

Post # 423
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

phillybride615130:  I thought it might be the case with our iui and how many follicles we had! My ms has been pretty bad but not crazy! I have started a little bit of a belly which I thought was all in my head but I guess not! I think it’s part bloat!

Post # 424
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Artie52: I have my first appointment at 9 weeks but they requested I get my blood work and urine sample prior to the appointment so they have time to go over it so. Here in BC you get your blood work done at a lab not at the doctors which is why it is seperate. 

Still no real symptoms so I hope I am not jinxing it, but I wouldn’t mind a little reassurance eveything is moving along properly! 

Post # 425
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

PlusOne:  we are so excited but nervous! As soon as she put the probe on my belly and I saw the two sacs I just said oh my and started crying! I thought my husband was going to pass out, but her didn’t! 

Post # 426
Bee
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

nicolervt89:  Omg!! That’s amazing!! Congratulations momma!!

Post # 428
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

nicolervt89:  can I have one?  (from the infamous sister finding-out-it’s-twins video)  congratz!

I had my first offical ob today and did u/s.  I seem to be at week 6 rather then week 7 per last day of period.  I probably ovulate late which I suspected.  So my new due date is 6/11.

My Dr is very thorough and explained everything, went over what food to avoid and what to do etc (which I read million times already).  We did biopsy of the polyp and pap smear even it was done only 2 yrs ago.  All in all, I feel really taken care of by my Dr.  So if you really don’t feel comfortable with your Dr, not too late to  think about switching?

with  that said, anyone know how does prenatal and delivery billing works?  I have done a number of tests and I don’t see any billing or insurance billing.  do they bill as we go, ar they all come at once after delivery and give me a heart attack?

Post # 429
421 posts
Helper bee

dada:  Hey there, due date twin! 

Post # 430
421 posts
Helper bee

We’re up to 46 moms now (and at least 47 babies). I’ve updated due dates for those whose EDD has shifted. If most people get their BFP by 18 dpo, all the BFPs for June babies should be in by this coming Sunday. So we’ll start our FB group sometime next week. It’s coming, ladies!

June Mamas:

June 1: tbd2014, MrsWBS, kbequette08

June 2: kb7

June 4: MrsMath

June 5: MrsEvergreen, Artie52, aqporteous

June 6: Mrs. Coyote

June 8: KLK2014, esi142, LGenz, SuperKate

June 9: Equine_Breeder, phillybride615130

June 10: nicolervt89 (Or May? Twins!!!), PinkOasis, purpledaisies, Mrs. Filly, Karie

June 11: PlusOne, peanuthead, dada

June 12: Kafrine, aussie_25, cbt105, MrsRuby, Big Truck

June 13: OliveFinn

June 14: GingerBaby, Firemansgirl

June 15: Miss.E.91

June 16: acb123, Lizetta20

June 19: crazydogmom

June 20: gemelli

June 21: alliecat3290, NewfieBullet, bees_knees, MariLPxo

June 22: mrsf2015

June 23: Gonne-bee-Mrs-D

June 24: ilovestripes

June 25: Abouttobeemrsp

June 27: habzrule

June 28: sonyazach87

Post # 432
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

dada:  Glad to hear you like your doctor! With my previous billing and delivery, I paid for everything as it happened. Thankfully I have awesome insurance, so there is no copay for standard care (all of those appointments, standard blood tests) and a $15 copay for ultrasounds. I prepaid the doctor’s charge for delivery. There were some bills that came after the actual delivery from the hospital stay, like pediatric care, anesthesiologist, etc..

PlusOne:  Thanks for keeping the list!

Post # 433
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

nicolervt89:  Oh my goodness, how exciting!! Congratulations!!!!

PlusOne:  thanks for creating and updating the list! 

Post # 434
1564 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I am so nervous ladies! I wiped this morning and saw some streaks of bright red blood on the tp and have had light intermittent cramps since finding out I’m pregnant 2 weeks ago. I have an ultrasound today and I just want to cry =(

Post # 435
421 posts
Helper bee

Firemansgirl:  Hang in there, streaks and light cramps are not conclusive. I hope your ultrasound brings you good news. Keep us updated, we’re here for you!

The topic ‘JUNE 2016 MAMAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors