198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

<a href=

Post # 557
198 posts
Blushing bee

phillybride615130:  I’m so bloated I’ve had to buy maternity pants already! Stretchy pants and baggy shirts are my favourite thing right now! I just look like I ate way too much all the time…it could be because it’s twins though and everything is so much bigger

GingerBaby:  Im so sorry

Post # 559
Bee
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

phillybride615130:  My coworker is pregnant with #3 and I swear she started showing around 6 weeks haha!

GingerBaby:  Oh I am so, so sorry to hear this. Sending you lots of love and healing thoughts. <3

Post # 560
1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

phillybride615130:  hahaha that is great, literally breaking the bed! 

We also have noticed the *ahem* benefits of pregnancy BDing. (Yeah, IS that term relevant anymore??) WOW. We are both major fans haha. Plus add in the sexy pgregnancy boobs and it makes it even better!! Although Darling Husband is super worried he won’t want it later once the bump is there, he doesn’t want to squish it or feel weird about it. Hopefully he’s not getting his fill of it now to starve me out later! 

Post # 561
Bee
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - The Grand Hotel, Cape May, NJ

GingerBaby:  I’m so sorry. Sending hugs and healing thoughts your way. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Post # 562
1514 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

GingerBaby:  so sorry bee…

Post # 563
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

GingerBaby:  I’m so very sorry about the devastating news. Take good care of yourself.

Post # 564
198 posts
Blushing bee

Equine_Breeder:  maybe we need to try BDing again. After our first time I was cramping after o, which I know is normal but really freaked me out! Also the morning sickness does not make me feel very sexy hahaha

Post # 565
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

phillybride615130:  the bloat is terrible. I have lost 5 pounds due to MS and I still have trouble buttoning my pants. 

ilovestripes:  I second that advice. We are just starting potty training. Although right now even a pee diaper makes me gag. 

GingerBaby:  so so sorry. 

Equine_Breeder:  towards the end of the third tri your Darling Husband better not hold out on you. That’s when you need his sperm to soften up your cervix. My Darling Husband loved that partner my pregnancy. It’s the 6-8 weeks after birth they hate. 

As for my Darling Husband and me, no BDing here. We did once a couple weeks ago and I couldn’t wait for it to be over and puked right after. I am just too sick right now for any of that. Poor Darling Husband. 

Post # 566
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

GingerBaby:  I’m so sorry. Be kind to yourself! Hugs and prayers to you. 

I am 6 weeks tomorrow and been having all day nausea for over a week already 😭 Been taking B6 which im trying to tell myself helps, and have Unisom too…but Darling Husband is out of town and I’m scared to take it while I’m home alone with DS. I’m going to dinner tonight with some friends that (obvi) don’t know I’m preggo, and there will be drinking. I think I’ll just get there early and order a virgin drink on the sly! 😏 

Post # 567
133 posts
Blushing bee

Oh, and also…I miss pooping. 😒

Post # 568
663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - EDD 06/12/2016

bees_knees:  omg I didnt even realize it until I just read your comment… I have barely pooped myself πŸ™ who knew we would be wishing to poop lol πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Post # 569
133 posts
Blushing bee

Kafrine:  seriously. It was like this with DS too, but I was on Zofran then which *ahem*….compounds the problemπŸ’©. haha. My bloat is sooooo bad (I say as I’m sitting with my pants unbuttoned πŸ˜‚)

Post # 570
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Kafrine:  On first read I thought you said you barely pooped yourself, which is more of an opposite problem. Hehe.

My midwife recommended probiotics to keeps the digestive system in check. I find a small glass of kefir a day helps.

The topic ‘JUNE 2016 MAMAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors