(Closed) JUNE 2016 MAMAS!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 587
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

bees_knees:   Kafrine:  I ate 1-2 prunes every day with Dear Daughter and it did wonders. I don’t seem to be having a problem yet this time, probably because I am on a strong probiotic. 

Post # 588
733 posts
Busy bee

PlusOne:  sent you a message! I’m excited for something more manageable on my phone!

Post # 589
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

If you’ve sent me a request, I’ve sent you an invite. So if you don’t see it in your email inbox, let me know!

Post # 590
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

PlusOne:  hey girl I double checked and I didn’t get anything. 

Post # 591
2950 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

can someone PM me the facebook page please

Post # 592
421 posts
Helper bee

MrsRuby:  You have to be invited to the group by email or added by someone you’re already friends with on FB since it’s a secret group. PM me your email address, or if you prefer I’ll PM you my FB name and you can send me a friend request.

Post # 593
1812 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I PMed you again, hopefully it works!

Post # 594
1461 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

PlusOne:  I didn’t gat anything either ๐Ÿ™

Post # 596
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hi, ladies! I’d love to join if it’s not too late, but doing so veeerrrry cautiously. Thrilled to see so many fellow charters and long-time TTC’ers here! 

How far along are you: 7+3

EDD: June 12

How many cycles trying: About a year, including 4 medicated IUIs (1 Clomid, 1 Femara, 2 Injectibles), 1 early MC/late CP, and this successful fresh IVF cycle … you could say I’ve been around the block ๐Ÿ˜‰ Transferred 2 day-5 expanded blasts and sadly, nothing made it to freeze but happily, we have 1 sticky jellybean in there! We had our first wedding anniversary last weekend and this is definitely the gift of our dreams – it’s been a tough year, I wouldn’t wish fertility treatments on anyone (we needed them because I have PCOS).

When did you get your BFP: 5dp5dt.

Who have you told: Darling Husband, Mom, a couple best friends who knew we were going through IVF but are sworn to secrecy.

When do you plan on telling more people: DH’s family at Thanksgiving, rest of the world in early December perhaps?

How did you tell your partner: Last time I surprised him with a cute “bat baby in training” onesie because he likes super hero stuff. After a loss as so many of you know, it’s a different experience. More fear and all caution. I showed him the test right away, I was still pretty sick from mildly hyper-stimming.

Any symptoms yet: Bloated, tired. Nauseous, constantly gagging/heaving at various smells, vomited a few times (as in: couldn’t make it into the house, meat came out my nose in our garage kind of glory). Puking = tears of joy/relief that I have symptoms of good hormone levels, I will never complain!

What are you most excited for: At this point, trying to take it day by day and putting my energy  into containing the worry that naturally comes with the traumatic experiences of the past year. I suspect I will let my breath out around Thanksgiving when we get our cell-free DNA test results so I’m really excited and hopeful to reach that point. Lots of prayers happening in this house!

When is your first appt: I’ve had 2 scans since I’m a fertility patient, last one with the RE end of next week, then I “graduate” to the high-risk OB the following week. Today we saw a gorgeous strong heart beat of 148 so I decided to celebrate by roll-calling!

Will you be finding out sex: yes by Thanksgiving but will probably wait to reveal to others until we have a gender party further along.

Pic of BFP: I’ll save space on the thread by skipping this. I took FRERs and digital weeks estimators (had some leftover before they stopped selling) for a couple weeks but gave it up for my sanity once the control line was way darker than the test line. Looking forward to getting to know all of you – congrats!!!

Post # 597
421 posts
Helper bee

rjay:  That’s so exciting! Congrats and a H&H 9 months. Send me a PM with your email address if you want to join the secret FB group.

Post # 598
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

rjay:  OMG YAYYYY!!!! I have been thinking of you and was worried the transfer did not go well since you didn’t update on Charters. AAHHHH YAYYYYY!!!! Sooooo sooooo happy for you!!!!!

Post # 599
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

howsweetitis: Thank you, my friend! You are so sweet!! How are you doing? I was so excited to see all the charters good luck this past month. I got hopelessly behind on the charters thread, then got so I was almost superstitious about joining this one or saying anything over there but I have to get over there and update – I hate to be a drive-by and hate posting when I’m behind on replies, seems so selfish although I know people understand. So I ended up just holding out to see that beautiful heart beat before saying anything anywhere ๐Ÿ™‚ Yay June!!!

Post # 600
136 posts
Blushing bee

Hey ladies, hope I’m not too late to the game. It’s been so long since I’ve been on Weddingbee (married in 2010). Second time mama here and had a wonderful experience with my July 2013 bee mamas group, hoping to re-live the excitement the second time around with all of you!

Roll Call:

How far along: 8 weeks

EDD: June 4. 

Cycles trying: None? This was a surprise baby ๐Ÿ˜‰

When did you get your BFP: Oct 1. I realized I hadn’t seen Aunt Flo when I was expecting her and decided to pee on a stick, and sure enough, 2 lines.

Who have you told: just Darling Husband and my mama group from last time

When will you tell: Told our families as of this morning. Will probably not tell the FB world until Christmas time frame. Will tell work sometime in mid November to plan for leave.

Symptoms: Far more nauseous than my first pregnancy. Just generally feeling tired.

Most excited for: A complete family! It’s exciting to think that after this little boy/girl gets here, we will be “complete.”

First appt: Had it last week, vaginal ultrasound showed heartbeat. Will have follow up appointment November 20.

Team Green: no. We are planners. I need to know what color scheme that nursery is gonna be, ASAP!

The topic ‘JUNE 2016 MAMAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors