(Closed) JUNE 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
1570 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Feels absolutely CRAZY that I am joining this board… crazy and a tad nervewracking!!

Your age/partner’s age:25/27

Baby #:1

Current Cycle Day/DPO:Currently on CD 19 … Not officially starting until next cycle. 

Ovulation Date:I will ovulate in the next two days, but we are officialy starting to TTC next cycle. That ovulation date will be June 21 (CD 21). 

POAS Date: I am new to this – what is the earliest you can test? I was thinking about aiming for June 30 which would be 9 DPO. If that’s too early, I may have to wait til the July POAS board in created although I just really wanna join!!

Usual Cycle Length:32-35 Days 

Cycles Trying:This will be our first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’ve been taking prenatals for 2 months now! I also starting charting 3-4 months ago. I have gotten a little lazy with it in the last 2 months, but only because my ovulation and cycles were dead on. I feel like I know enough about my cycle now, that I can casually try for the first few months, without worrying too much about tracking. I don’t want too much pressure at first, so we will probably BD when we feel like it, and maybe a little extra when I notice EWCF. 

Link to Chart, if any: I will add this later, although it isn’t too filled in for the last few months. 

Just for fun – what was your favorite trip or give up a great local spot that is a unknown gem: Our honeymoon! We went to Hawaii last August and it was the greatest trip ever. We went to Honolulu and Maui, and spent two weeks seeking out the coolest spots on the islands! Tons of hiking and swimming in amazing little waterfalls!

The next 30 days seriously cannot go by soon enough! I feel like I have been waiting forever! Cannot wait for the day that I actually get to POAS! Good luck ladies!! 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/june-2016-poas-board/#ixzz48yDSXEWA

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by teacherbee01.
Post # 3
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Your age/partner’s age: 26/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD5

Ovulation Date: 5/26 

POAS Date: 6/9

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days, very regular

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’ve been using the Ovia app to track my period for 6 months or so, but just recently start serious charting with Fertility Friend… it’s become a bit of an obsession. Lol. Taking prenatals, temping, checking CM, and BD timing.

Link to Chart, if any: Not sure how to do this yet

Just for fun – what was your favorite trip or give up a great local spot that is a unknown gem. For our honeymoon back in March 2014, we went on a Mediterranean cruise. Started and ended in Italy, with stops in Tunisia, Spain, and France as well. It was AMAZING! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

ROLL CALL

June is my birthday month so I am really hoping to get the best birthday gift!

Your age/partner’s age:  27/31

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD8

Ovulation Date: Not sure yet sometime next week

POAS Date: Put me down for the 13th. I will be 3 days late by that time.

Usual Cycle Length: 30-31 days

Cycles Trying: 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals and BD timing, I think I will start OPKs once we pass 6 cycles. I am also going to try to focus on working out and start the endometriosis diet. 

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun – Favorite trip was definitely our honeymoon. I actually have a funny story about our trip. We planned our honeymoon 4 months after we were married because I was still in the ultrasound program. We booked a resort in the Riviera Maya. It was my first time leaving the country so I was really nervous. We had made all the arrangements online.We booked through a travel agency so I decided to call the resort directly to be sure they had our reservations. They didn’t. They were booked to capacity. This was 2 days before our flights so the travel agency upgraded us to the most expensive resort instead. It was double our honeymoon budget. We ended up at Ibersostar Grand Paraiso. Beautiful resort. I highly recommend it. We were treated like celebrities there. 

Post # 5
1616 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/32

Baby #:4

Current Cycle Day/DPO:CD24.. Possible 7DPO

Ovulation Date:June 9th

POAS Date:18th of June

Usual Cycle Length:28 days

Cycles Trying:5

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):Sperm meets egg plan, prenatals, opks and temping/charitng.

Link to Chart, if any:[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/610698]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Just for fun – what was your favorite trip or give up a great local spot that is a unknown gem.

We visit an island near QLD called Stradbroke Island.  White sandy beaches, great durfing, beautiful nature walks with animals sightings like dolphins and sting rays, a great pub with beautiful seafood and the best part is you rent houses rather than hotels/motels.  Its fantastic and well worth a visit if your here in Aus.

Post # 6
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Can’t believe I am writing here either! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Fingers crossed for everyone xxx 

Your age/partner’s age: 24/33

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD19

Ovulation Date: Unsure, somewhere around May 12 I think 

POAS Date: early June sometime I think 

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days, unsure now though as I just came off the pill 

Cycles Trying: next cycle (June) will be our first proper trying but a miracle might happen this time round ๐Ÿ™‚ 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): regular BD and trying to figure out when I’m ovulating by counting and CM. Started taking prenatals last week, Blackmores  

Link to Chart, if any: none 

Just for fun – what was your favorite trip or give up a great local spot that is a unknown gem. 

Hmm, this is really hard because we love doing road trips and have done so many! The best I think would have to be Melbourne and seeing koalas in the wild just on the side of the road as well as the 12 Apostles. But honestly, I love traveling anywhere with my SO and we somehow make every holiday special, can’t say I’ve had a bad holiday with him. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 7
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
teacherbee01:  Yay, welcome!! I remember seeing you early on in the TTC 2016 board! ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
wontonsoup:  Wow, what an awesome twist to that honeymoon story!

Funny story…last month, the day after we got back from our honeymoon, I told DH I wanted to wait until 2017 to TTC. I’m the Maid/Matron of Honor in my friend’s wedding this November and I was nervous about that. Anyway, that day we bought a brand new box of condoms (I’m not on BC.) Literally two hours later I had a break down because I didn’t want to use the condoms and wanted to TTC instead. Poor DH, how confusing! 

So that was midway through last cycle. Our trip ended up throwing off my cycle and I ovulated a week later than usual and totally missed it. The whole cycle felt off.

So this cycle, I’m throwing in every trick I know! It feels like this is our real first month trying. I’ve been calling it my BFP cycle ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Your age/partner’s age:25/25

Current Cycle Day/DPO:CD3

Ovulation Date: Right around June 12, CD28

POAS Date: I’m going to say June 24th (10DPO) but let’s be real…I’d be shocked if I waited past 8 DPO lol

Usual Cycle Length: 39-40 days

Cycles Trying:This is our second

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Just started B6 for CM and drinking plenty of water and green tea leading up to O. I will be charting, using OPKs, BD every day in the fertile week, and I’m going to keep up with my daily yoga. 

Link to Chart, if any: N/A

Just for fun – what was your favorite trip or give up a great local spot that is a unknown gem: We just got back from our honeymoon in Maui last month! It was incredible. We went with an astronomer and a small group up Haleakala crater (10,000 feet up) to stargaze and watch the sunset above the clouds. She had her telescope up there and we got to see the rings on Jupiter! It was absolutely surreal.

Post # 8
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

ROLL CALL

Age/Partner’s Age: 26/27

Baby #: 1 (he has a 5 year old son from a previous relationship)

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: should be around June 2

POAS Date: I’ll probably wait till the expected date of my next period, June 15

Usual cycle length: 28 days

BFP Plan: started taking prenatals the last couple of months, haven’t been good at taking them daily. But will be starting today. cutting out fast food and all the bad foods. Have been charging since November and took last month off, but will start back up tomorrow morning.ย 

Favorite trip: I love all my trips to California visiting family. And looking forward to our trip in the middle of June to Jamaica.ย 

Post # 9
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Well, I’m back again after taking a 3 month break due to some events we had going on in our lives. We previously tried for 5 cycles without any success. Excited to ttc once again!ย 

Your age/partnerโ€™s age: 26/23

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cd6ย 

Ovulation Date: may 27th approx.ย 

POAS Date: June 10th. My husband will be out of town until the 17th so it would be a wonderful surprise to have some exciting news when he returns!ย 

Usual Cycle Length: 27-30ish days

Cycles Trying: 1stย 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): lots of bd during fertile week, prenatals, working out daily and eating healthy, maybe opks.ย 

Link to Chart, if any: no chart

Just for fun โ€“ what was your favorite trip or give up a great local spot that is a unknown gem.

Hmm well we just went to Tennessee for a wedding and had a great time! We were in the Chattanooga area. Great local coffee shops, hiking, and enjoyed Ruby Falls, an underground waterfall!ย 

Post # 10
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/32

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 29 DPO 14, waiting for AF, all BFN’s

Ovulation Date: May 4th (confirmed with u/s)

POAS Date: today (May 18) although I have been testing since 10dpo… whoops!

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days

Cycles Trying: 13+

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, vitamin D, folic acid, baby aspirin, will be starting cycle 3 of clomid after AF arrives, charted for the first time this month so next month I should be able to interperet my results more effectively!

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun – what was your favorite trip or give up a great local spot that is a unknown gem. Anywhere tropical ๐Ÿ™‚

Good Luck this cycle, ladies!!  

Post # 11
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/27

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 11

Ovulation Date: Probably May 21

POAS Date: June 1

Usual Cycle Length: 27 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Taking prenatals, charting, BDing as often as possible, Vitamin C, just started taking Vitex, temping, staying active- I am a runner so I will continue running just nothing extreme

Just for fun – My favorite trip was Aruba!

Post # 12
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Wow!  This is my first time posting here….feels pretty crazy!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/34

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 5

Ovulation Date: CD 15

POAS Date: June 10!

Usual Cycle Length: 28-29 days

Cycles Trying:1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Just going to use some OPKs and try to hit my fertile window.  We are actually leaving for S. Africa next week and my O date on FF is while we’re in the air….so hoping to get some BD in before and maybe riiiight after.  I would be so happy if it happened for us right away, but I’m terrified that we’ll have issues.

Link to Chart, if any:

My favorite place to go in the world is New Orleans!  We love Jazz and gooood food and that is the mecca for both ๐Ÿ™‚  We do a lot of traveling (see above re: South Africa next week!) so it’s hard to pick but we could go back to NOLA every year and never get tired of it!

Post # 13
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD10

Ovulation Date: CD28 (6th June) but hopefully sooner. I stopped taking BCP in February and have had 38 day cycles (approx) since. So frustrating!

POAS Date: I only have a 10/11 day luteal phase. FF says my period is due 18th June so I will POAS then if all looks well. I also have a friend’s wedding that day so I would want to know if I can drink.  

Usual Cycle Length: 38 days

Cycles Trying: 3rd cycle

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): pre-conception vitamins, magnesium, vitamin D, charting (2nd month) and OPKs. We’ll try to time BD in fertile window although hubby is currently working away Mon-Wed every week for the next 8 weeks and going on a boys trip next weekend so not looking promising *sigh*

Link to Chart, if any:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/64b8ab

Just for fun – what was your favorite trip or give up a great local spot that is a unknown gem. I’m a UK bee and my favourite trips are those to Cornwall with my hubby. We love the south west coast path near Porthcurno and the Minack Theatre.

Post # 14
218 posts
Helper bee

Yay for June!!! Excited to be able to vent to you all for another month hehe… In all seriousness it’s really nice to have you all to bounce thoughts ad questions off of ๐Ÿ™‚

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/27

Baby #: 1!

Current Cycle Day: 5

Ovulation Date: probably June 4 ish

POAS Date: June 20(ish)

Usual Cycle Length: all pver the place since coming off OCP in February… anywhere from 34-40 days! Urg

Cycles Trying: this is month 2!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting CM, i plan on buying OPK this month  

Just for fun – what was your favorite trip or give up a great local spot that is a unknown gem I have a giant travek bug! Ive been all over the caribbean, europe and southeast asia, and I have to say I could always be convinced to go back to Paris, or really anywhere in France. They really value their history, and the food everywhere is really good. That being said, Malta is gorgeous with lots to do, and Costa Rica is also fantastic and a really fun place to visit (surfing anyone?!) Pura vida!

View original reply
aquarius_91:  that sounds so cool! How did you get to meet up with an astronomer?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by KHogan.

The topic ‘JUNE 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors