(Closed) JUNE 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 196
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

PhillyBee919:  Thank you! I will probably be asking lots of questions after my initial consultation. We had discussed treatment briefly before and I think she is leaning towards going straight to IVF. I am 99% sure I am ovulating on my own so that’s not the problem. Hormone therapy and IUI do not have good statistics for endo patients. I stayed up reading studies until 3 am last night. 

Post # 197
1198 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Had some brown spotting this morning… I think AF is on her way 🙁 11dpo and a negative wondfo this morning. 

Post # 198
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Peaceoutboyscout:  🙁 I’m so sorry! That’s so hard. Thinking of you and hope guys get to where you want to be soon. 

KHogan:  We’re O buddies (I think- I kind of half-charted this month)! See you in a week! 

Also, confession, I’ve been cheating on ALL OF YOU with my ICs. Mwa ha ha. (they are all negative because I’m pretty sure I’m about 6 DPO, lol. Aren’t you suprrised they are bfns?)

Post # 199
1198 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

indiblue:  lol, I waited until 8 dpo to test this cycle and was pretty darn proud of myself so I’m not judging you! haha

Post # 201
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

bloomingflower:  

Your age/partner’s age: We are both 27

Baby #:1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD17

Ovulation Date: Today or Tomorrow

POAS Date: 6/20

Usual Cycle Length: 29-30

Cycles Trying: This is our first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’m taking prenatals and mucinex. We have been BDing EOD through the fertile week and will probably try two in a row since I got my positive OPK today. 

Just for fun – what was your favorite trip or give up a great local spot that is a unknown gem. I think my favorite trip was our honeymoon to Costa Rica. The people were so amazing and obviously the scenery was gorgeous! I can’t wait to go back someday. 

Post # 202
683 posts
Busy bee

Instead of ovulating on cd16 (thought I had positive opk) I ovulated 10 days late on cd26.. luckily we bd’d 0-2 so we have some type of coverage but not everyday like cd16. So I am only 8dpo today, I will be testing on Saturday 6/11 because our neighborhood is having an adult only luau party. Which means drinking. So hopefully I will not be able to drink! 

My temps have been higher than ever this LP so hopefully that’s a good sign..

Post # 204
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Are there any experienced OPKers that can help me please? 

Got a solid smiley on the clear blue advanced yesterday morning (cd15) and a positive internet cheapy opk that afternoon. the line was lighter this morning so I guess my surge was yesterday afternoon? We bd’d cd 11,12,13 and 15 but just come down with a stomach bug this afternoon so doubt we will be able to do it today 🙁 

you reckon I’m out? I’m so annoyed we won’t be able to bd tonight, don’t want to have wasted a whole month!! What do you think? 

Post # 205
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Well I POAS today at 9 DPO and got the starkest BFN ever. My first time POAS has been a total disappointment lol. I know I’m not out til AF shows up, so I will keep testing until then. She is due Sunday. Honestly, I just feel in my heart that this isn’t it so I’m assuming I’ll be on the July boards too.

Post # 206
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

What do you guys think? I’m 10pdo. Here’s my chart too.

Post # 207
1450 posts
Bumble bee

bloomingflower:  I needed a WB break but I’m back to roll call

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/31

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD20/3dpo

Ovulation Date: 6/5

POAS Date: 6/17

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days medicated (40+ days unmedicated)

Cycles Trying: 5

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, OPKs, Clomid (ugg hate this stuff), Prenatals, etc.

Link to Chart, if any:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/happy2bee

Post # 208
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

dispup:  me too. I POAS yesterday at 8dpo and it was no doubt BFN. im thinking I’m onto next month also but I have to wait it out.. AF isn’t due until 14th so I still have 1 week of waiting..

And I’m traveling for work the end of this month (will probs miss fertile week) then we have a trip to visit family next month… Hopefully we can still sneak in BD otherwise I’d be out until like August 😟

Post # 209
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

Hi Bees,

Sadly, I did not roll call this month as we were on vactaion (Anniversary trip) when the board initially started and I said oh what the heck I can miss one month since my POAS date is so early in the month.

I’ve still been lurking around keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies! It usually gets my panties in a bunch when people do what I’m about to do without roll calling, but here goes…

This was this morning at around 10 maybe 11 DPO–I don’t temp so i don’t know exactly when I O’d.

Today is a BIG day for Darling Husband and myself as we both have job interviews (I know probably should have waited to test tomorrow). I’m still trying to figure out when I should tell him–Fathers Day? or Today/Tomorrow before on our road trip to meet his family in Santa Barbara (I’m thinking I might need him on my side since I’ll need to avoid alcohol which WASN’T the initial plan). Any suggestions bees? What would you do?

danielleinfl:  From the little that I know about charting, your chart looks really good.

Post # 210
1600 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

bettyfs:  I’m new to this, but I wouldnt say you’re out! I would say you have a really good chance! If you ovulated on the 15th, your fertile window would be 11,12,13,14,15,16 right? And its reccommended to BD EOD during that window.. you BD 11, 12, 13 and 15 which is the most important day!! 

The topic ‘JUNE 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors