(Closed) JUNE 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 226
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

bettyfs:  Thank you! Life has been so busy for us lately that I haven’t had the time to focus on POAS. And actually we both have interviews today–I jsut found out I got the job and I’m not quite sure what I’m gunna do. I’m definitely goignt o have to tell him TODAY, so we can make a good decision about what I should do. This day jsut keeps getting more and more intersting!

Runcolorado37:  Heey, thank you! I actually do have an idea for telling him– I bouught this cute puzzle a while back that reads ” Freak out you’re gunna be a DAD” so we’ll probably put together the puzzle tonight and discuss what we want to do as far as my new job offer. Geesh, talk about needing a glass of wine!

Post # 227
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Update: Just took another test with a 4 hr hold and I can see a very light line again! Here is yesterday’s compared to the 2 from today. What do you guys think? Is it safe to call it, or should I wait to see if it gets darker??

Post # 228
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

danielleinfl:  I can definitely see a progression so I’d say it’s looking good! Although if I were you, I’d wait until AF is due to officially call it. That’s just my cautious outlook now that I’ve gone through a CP and seen so many others go through it as well. 

Post # 229
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

JMer711:  yay! I have a couple of FRERs to take once it’s dark enough that I believe it. lol. AF is due Friday and I always spot for 3 days before… no spotting at all so far. 

Post # 230
152 posts
Blushing bee

danielleinfl:  mine the first time around were like hat for 5 days 9 or 10 dpo was when I took the first. It didn’t get dark until my period was due. So around 14dpo. Looks very promising!!!!

Post # 231
982 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

BreezyBride24:  Congrats!!! Ive been lurking around since I’ve gotten my BFP, and i was happy to see you got yours!! And congrats on the job offer and good luck in whatever you decide!

Post # 236
137 posts
Blushing bee

danielleinfl:  exactly like my first three were! I’m just under 8 weeks now. Congrats!!!!

Post # 237
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I had super crampy cramps last night, which is weird for me. Dr. Google convinced me it was implantation. Tested again today 11 DPO and another gorgeous, stark BFN. Ugh…

Post # 238
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

danielleinfl:  I see the line progression as well! I would totally call it if I were you–congrats mama!

CanadianBride456:  Oh you’re so sweet thank you! Darling Husband and discussed it and decided I should go for it and just tell them I’m preggers after the 1st trimester. 

bloomingflower:  Oh thank you! I’ll still be around sending lots of baby dust to you and the rest of the bees.

Post # 239
502 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

danielleinfl:  Oh my goodness, congratualtions!!!

dispup:  Fingers crossed for you!!!

BreezyBride24:  YAY!!! So happy for you! Yes, just take the job and tell them later. Best timing? No. But you shouldn’t be penalized for a health condition and its impact on your work schedule. Such a great week for you!!

I’m 9DPO (I think, if I pegged o correctly) and convinced myself I saw something today on my IC. Too soon, too poor lighting, and too early to go one way or another yet, ha! More soon… 

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  indiblue.
Post # 240
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

So I know this is only my first cycle TTC and many of you have been struggling for months, years, etc.  I am just feeling so scared and frustrated.  I know so many women who have struggled and had to go through fertility treatments, IVF, IUI, and I am terrified that I’ll be in that same position…except we can’t really afford those $10k++ treatments.  Also, adding to the stress, is the fact that Darling Husband and I don’t have a super active sex life (usually 1x/week, max, which is totally fine with me) so BD EOD during the fertile week is not exactly natural for us.  I just can’t imagine going through this month after month.  How do you ladies do it??  I have so much respect for everyone who is struggling.  I think I am just going to stop testing and wait for AF to show up (due Sunday).  That might be better than the disappointment every. single. morning. of the BFN staring me in the face.

I’m sorry for the rant.  Again, I know this is only my first month…I’m just looking at the future and feeling pretty overwhelmed and sad.

The topic ‘JUNE 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors