(Closed) JUNE 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 556
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
happy2bee:  Yay, congrats!!!

This is a confusing cycle. I thought I ovulated on CD26. Exactly one week after that, I had a VERY sharp pinch in my ovary, which I assumed was implantation.

After analyzing my data, it looks like that pinch may have actually been ovulation, and I was a week off. So over the weekend and yesterday, which would be 9DPO, I started spotting brown with a little bit of red. That usually means AF is coming, but today, nothing! It all completely stopped. I’m out of tests so I’m going to pick one up today and see what happens.

Post # 557
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
beachperson:  I went to my gynocologist this morning for my annual exam. She told me that it could take up to THREE months for my period to return after coming off the pill. Three months! I certainly hope that is not the case for me. That seems like such a long time! FX both of our cycles regulate quickly :).

Post # 561
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
VioletLux:  OMG, 3 months!!  My PMS symptoms are getting worse by the minute…I don’t know how much more I can take. I just wish that if AF has to arrive for this cycle, it does it asap. I tested again this morning on CD31 and still a BFN! ๐Ÿ™ FX for both of us!

Post # 562
8878 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I caved and tested today at 9DPO, BFN. I know I’m not out, but I don’t have a good feeling this month.  I have a short LP so I will test again tomorrow but usually my spotting starts at 10DPO.

Post # 563
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
bloomingflower:  I’m out! I won’t be rolling over until August because of long cycles, so fx for everyone next month! 

Post # 564
8878 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

No sign of AF yet, but expecting her soon. Got an evap this morning which is messsing with my head. I’ll probably test again tomorrow but either way I am on to July!

Post # 565
48 posts
Newbee

No AF and no BFP! ๐Ÿ™ Moving on to july now.

Post # 566
42 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Lyndzo:  Good luck! Hopefully it’s still just too early to tell :).

I am still waiting on AF, too, but am getting all BFNs. Frustrating!

Post # 567
42 posts
Newbee

View original reply
beachperson:  I am right there with you! Still no sign of AF for me and all tests come up negative. I have decided to stop testing for a while and just see what happens. FX for July!

Post # 568
48 posts
Newbee

View original reply
VioletLux:  I have also decided to stop testing for a week or so. My pms symptoms have also magically vanished in the last 12 hours. Only my boobs are sore, rest all symptoms have gone! No cramps, no discharge, no nausea! I don’t know wtf is happening with my body! ๐Ÿ™

Post # 569
42 posts
Newbee

View original reply
beachperson:  Maybe we both O’d late? Or maybe our bodies are just adjusting to having to create their own hormones? My gynecologist said it can take a while for the ovaries to “wake up” after they have been dormant for so long. I never realized coming off the pill would be such a bizarre process!

Post # 570
48 posts
Newbee

View original reply
VioletLux:  ya may be. But I have been having ovulation/pms symptoms since CD12 and today is CD32!! It doesn’t quite add up! I am convinced it is only the hormones messing up my body and not pregnancy! ๐Ÿ™

The topic ‘JUNE 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors