(Closed) JUNE 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 571
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

beachperson:  Yeah, that does seem confusing! I guess we’re going to have to be patient with our bodies. I naively assumed everything would return to normal fairly quickly!

I hope everything levels out for us in the month of July and we either get our first real post-pill period or a positive pregnancy test!

Post # 572
1600 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Well Im just kind of assuming im out, tested last night at 13 dpo and bfn! According to ff, af is dur today and im definitely feeling it! On to july!

Post # 573
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2011

VioletLux:  I woke up this morning to brown color spotting. I am on CD33, so it can’t be an implantation bleeding. I guess AF would be here in full flow by tonight. But I have never had brown spotting ever, so it is a bit weird. Anyway, on to July! FX for you! 🙂

Post # 574
42 posts
Newbee

beachperson:  Me too! I have brown colored spotting, as well, this morning on CD 31. However, I also had it CD23-24. I thought that was implantation bleeding or the start of my period but, clearly, it wasn’t either. And now it’s back again! Mabe this time it will be AF. I hope so at this rate!

Yes, on to July!

Post # 575
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2011

VioletLux:  My AF has come in its full form 🙁 That makes my cycle of 32 days, which is a good thing because that’s how I had it when I wasn’t on pills. Now my next PAOS would be in 1st week of August. Your’s could be an implantation bleeding. Did you take a test yet?

Post # 576
42 posts
Newbee

beachperson:  On the plus side, it’s great that your cycle has returned to how it was pre-BC pills so you know what to expect! Good luck in July and FX for a BFP in early August!

I tested a few times earlier this week and they were all negative, so I really think my body is just being wonky since coming off the pill. I still don’t really have any symptoms one way or another, so I am just going to wait it out. If I haven’t gotten my period by next Friday, I may test again.

Post # 577
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

11DPO and still BFN. Tiny bit of brown spotting so I’m calling AF coming. Onto July! 🙂

Post # 578
1600 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Yup im out, on to July!

Post # 579
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

CD37 and still waiting over here. Took a test yesterday and BFN….guess I’ll just keeping waiting until I get a BFP or AF shows!

Post # 580
42 posts
Newbee

septcountrybride:  I am on CD 34 and no AF in sight! I actually think I may have just O’d yesterday, which means I have a ways to go. This is my first cycle off birth control pills, so who knows. Good luck to you!

The topic ‘JUNE 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors