(Closed) June 2017 Mamas

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
3823 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 3 weeks 6 days (my weeks flip on Friday)

What’s your estimated due date: June 2, 2017

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 12 DPO

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? My husband, my best friend, and my administrative assistant (I am forgetting EVERYTHING so I really need her help at work)

When do you plan on telling more people? I plan to tell my parents after my first appointment. I’ll be a little over 6.5 weeks. Everyone else will find out around 14 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? I took the test at work and I just called him and told him. Nothing special.

Any symptoms yet? Nausea that hits at 1 pm everyday, exhaustion, I can smell EVERYTHING πŸ™ and back pain. And my memory is already gone. (I had to edit this post just to come back and add this! lol)

What are you most excited about/for? Knowing that my family is complete. 

When is your first appt? October 12. 

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? Our daughter. She loves the babies at her daycare so I know she will love the idea of a baby being in the house. She’s 2.

Post # 4
1609 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Congrats you guys!! I am part of the May group, but I may hang out on both boards if that is ok since my tenitive due date is May 31st.  I haven’t had my first appt yet, so that can change.  Plus, my son had to be forced out, so I am assuming that this baby will be a June baby instead of May.

Post # 5
886 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Very tenatively roll calling… it just feels too early and too surreal still!

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 3w3d

What’s your estimated due date: 6/5/17

How many cycles trying? um… a LOT. Been waiting for this baby since May 2015. 

When did you get your BFP? Got a squinter last night at 9dpo. But I had forgotten about it so it was outside the 5min window. Got another squinter on my wondfo with FMU this morning. Then another squinter on FRER this afternoon.

2016-09-22 13.30.28

Who have you told? My birth month mamas from my son, my BFF, and another good friend who went through infertility issues with me (she gave birth last week!). DH knows about the one from last night but I told him not to trust it.

When do you plan on telling more people? Waiting to see if my lines get darker this weekend and then I’ll “surprise” my DH and then probably my parents a few days later. Will tell my in laws near the end of Oct. Hopefully will have had an u/s by then and it’s MIL’s bday. 

How did you tell your partner? I haven’t yet! It was so anticlimactic with my son. I really want to do SOMETHING. DS has a “big brother” shirt that I bought months ago. I could drag that out and dress him in it. Might try to teach him to say something nerdy like, “status confirmed” and have him hand DH the test? I need ideas! 

Any symptoms yet? Not really. Tired, but I have an almost 3yo who’s been having sleep issues the past month so I’m always tired.  

What are you most excited about/for? I can’t wait to have newborn snuggles again. Oh and finding out the gender!

When is your first appt? I don’t even have a doctor yet. I just started a new job last month and the health insurance card only came in the mail on Monday!

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? My endocrinologist! Hahaha, she’s the one that helped me figure out why my cycles took so long to come back after I had my son. I think she’s been hoping I get prgnant almost as long as DH and I have! 

Post # 6
1074 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Roll Call:

How far along are you? I’m only 9 DPO…fingers crossed for stickey bean….almost didn’t roll call because I’m nervous!  Fertility Friend Pregnancy tracker says I’m 2 weeks and 6 days

What’s your estimated due date: June 7 – my best friend’s bday

How many cycles trying? 1!  Though I spent 9 months tracking my cycles before this month

When did you get your BFP? At 7 or 8 dpo.. it was a squinter… watching my lines get darker now.

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! below!

Who have you told? DH and another close friend!  And the cats, but you know, they’re cats.

When do you plan on telling more people? Not until after hearing a heartbeat… haha, maybe I can find an awesome halloween costume to spread the news!!

How did you tell your partner? Handed him the digital that said pregnant, followed by an Ohio State onesie

Any symptoms yet?  bloat and big sore boobs, some back pain if I’m moving around for too long, lots of things ‘ happening’ in the abdomen although some is probably indigestion

What are you most excited about/for? hearing the heart beat for the first time

When is your first appt? Blood confirmation tomorrow!  Then real first appt in mid Oct

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? – my parents, brother, and my best friend

Post # 7
1609 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
bijou214 :  I have a son almost the same age as yours!  I am very nervous about handling the first trimester with a 2.5 year old!

Post # 8
698 posts
Busy bee

I am still in shock that I got a positive last night! Soo excited to move over the the pregnancy board!

Roll Call:

How far along are you? Almost 4 Weeks. AF would have been due today or tomorrow (27/28 day cycles)

What’s your estimated due date: June 4th! (omgsh all the feels <3 )

How many cycles trying? First. I feel so lucky and thankful.

When did you get your BFP? Last night! 10 DPO (I think)

Who have you told? Of course my sweet husband! 

When do you plan on telling more people? I plan on telling my parents and DH parents next weekend if all goes well. Going to keep testing and get a digital today. I know it is early, but we are super close with our parents and I am an only child. This will be the first grandchild on both sides. 12 weeks for everyone else.

How did you tell your partner? This is funny. I had this super cute plan lined out. That went out the window! I literally was just like “Oh my gosh… I think I am pregnant!” I had just tested and he came up to hug me and was like “I love you and thank you for being a wonderful wife” and I was like “Oh I love you too… and I think I am pregnant”! I showed him the test and he didn’t believe me! He was like but the second line is not as dark… I told him it doesnt matter! We are having a baby!

Any symptoms yet? I have felt a bit more tired but I think it is because I have not worked out this week. I have not worked out because I got sick after dinner Tuesday night thinking it was bad food… I have a sneaky feeling it was not that!

What are you most excited about/for? Jeez… Right now I am a little scared but I think that is normal! I think I am just (oh my gosh I am starting to tear up)… I am excited to have a child with the love of my life. I am so lucky to have a great man like him and cant wait to start a family.

When is your first appt? Have not made it yet. I am going to wait until Monday just to make extra sure… Will go when I am either 7 or 8 weeks.

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? I am soooo excited to tell my parents. My parents 40th Anniversary is next weekend and I cannot think of a better time to tell them. DH is 33 and I am 28, both our parents are dying for grandchildren. They are going to be so happy.

Post # 9
698 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Kannon :  LOL We told our cats too! They did not seem overly excited!

Post # 10
3823 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
onyx81 :  
View original reply
bijou214 :  And I have a 2 year old. Thankfully we are in the middle of potty training and she puts herself to bed between 8 and 8:30. lol She really wants a baby in the house.

Post # 11
2849 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I was gonna wait to roll call but what the heck!

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 3 weeks 5 days

What’s your estimated due date: June 4th!

How many cycles trying? This was lucky #5!

When did you get your BFP? 9DPO on 9/21

Who have you told? Just the bees, I’m telling DH tonight!

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably announce to our family at Thanksgiving πŸ™‚

How did you tell your partner? Tonight when I get home from work, I’m gonna say “close your eyes I have a surprise for you…” and show him the digital.

Any symptoms yet? I swear my sense of smell has intensified… other than that not really. I feel a little crampy in the lower abdomen but thats about it.

What are you most excited about/for? Just getting to be a mom πŸ™‚ and being able to love the shit out of my little bean

When is your first appt? Dr. is gonna call on Monday to schedule first appt!

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? My sister! She cried when I told her we were TTC, so safe to say she’ll be really excited about being an aunt!

The topic ‘June 2017 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors