(Closed) June 2017 Mamas

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 33
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I can’t believe I get to finally do a roll call!!! 

How far along are you? 3 weeks 6 days 

What’s your estimated due date: June 3rd!!! It just seems surreal to think that next summer I will be snuggling my baby! 

How many cycles trying? This was our 11th cycle trying, I just called last week to meet with my OBGYN about infertility. Guess I need to call and change that appointment! 

When did you get your BFP? 12 DPO…started testing at 8 DPO and BFN until 12 DPO! 

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? My husband! 

When do you plan on telling more people? Going to tell our imediate families soon, everyone else at 12 weeks. 

How did you tell your partner? I told him I bought him a new shirt (I buy alot of his clothing) and showed him a bright pink and blue dress shirt and when he looked at it funny I said “I thought you could wear this to our babies ultrasound when we find out the gender” 

Any symptoms yet? I feel bloated and my tummy is making all sorts of noises! 

What are you most excited about/for? Holding our sweet baby!!! 

When is your first appt? I have to call Monday and schedule it! 

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? Excited to tell our parents! 

Post # 34
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
ktsteimel :  If I use my Chinese age and lunar month of conception, it is accurate for my son. =) And it says I’ll be having another boy, which I kind of suspected based on the Shettles method (we weren’t trying it, just looking back). But I’m really, really, really hoping for a girl!

Post # 36
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Tentative Roll Call:

How far along are you? 4w

What’s your estimated due date: June 4, 2017

How many cycles trying? 9, with one chemical in June

When did you get your BFP? Squinter on Sept 22, confirmed digi on the 24th

Who have you told? My husband, 22mo daughter, and my wb mom tribe 

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure yet. We told family last time around 7w, this time it depends on how I’m feeling

How did you tell your partner? I handed him the digital with the giant YES+

Any symptoms yet? Tired. So, so tired.

What are you most excited about/for? Baby snuggles, seeing my daughter become a big sister

When is your first appt? Not scheduled yet

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? My mom and MiL – they are going to be thrilled!

Post # 37
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Roll Call!

How far along are you?: about 4 weeks

What’s your estimated due date? june 4th.

How many cycles trying?: 2

When did you get your BFP? just this morning on 15 DPO. I had a negative test on 11 DPO so I thought I was out. I was waiting on AF to arrive, but when it hadn’t this morning I decided to test again. Did not expect a BFP 🙂

Who have you told? Nobody yet, waiting for my husband to get home from work. He will be here in about an hour. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure yet. Close family and friends probably after the firsts ultra-sound at around 8 weeks. The rest will have to wait until 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? I haven’t told him yet. But we always ask each other to “tell me something I don’t know” and I will try to get him to ask me that question. But I might blurt it out as soon as he walks in 🙂

Any symptoms yet? No, nothing yet. 

When is your first appt? Not scheduled yet, I will call this week to get an appointment.

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? My family and my Mother-In-Law

Post # 38
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Congrats everybody!!
I have seen some of you on the TCC boards.
So happy, but still a bit shocked to join the pregnancy board 🙂

Post # 39
698 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Amie9191 :  Oh my gosh! Congrats! 11 cycles trying – I bet you are SOOO excited! 

And the shirt idea is sooo cute! I wish I would have thought of that! It happened for us on the 1st cycle (literally still in shock) and the cute ideas I had went way out the window! I am going to make up for it when we tell our parents soon!

Post # 40
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 4 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: June 5th

How many cycles trying? 2 

When did you get your BFP? 9dpo squinter then confirmed with FRER and digital 10dpo

Who have you told? Darling Husband, his parents and my dad and step mom. Seeing my mom this weekend so I’ll tell her in person. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Telling some close friends now then waiting until the second trimester to tell the rest.

How did you tell your partner? His favorite football team 

Any symptoms yet? Not really no

What are you most excited about/for? Shopping for the baby and the baby shower, finding out the gender and decorating the nursery and of course holding our little bundle of joy for the first time

When is your first appt? First ultrasound at 8 weeks on oct 24th

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? My sister in law – she’s 11 weeks pregnant 

I’m so excited and shocked to be on this board! Congrats to all of us 🙂 

Post # 43
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
bibber :  Hey!  So I got my results from the first blood drawn that was done last friday.  HCG 36 and progesterone 12.4.  My doc said that was understandably low because I was only 3 weeks (test was a full week before missed period).  She said progesterone was unclear, but also wasn’t surprised because I was halfway through the luteal phase.  In any case, they are testing both again on friday.  In any case my test lines are now as dark as the controls, so it’s just a matter of waiting to be sure!  Then I’ll be bothering you for a FB invite 🙂

View original reply
doxiedog1088 :  I also used the sports onesie (Ohio State)!  However I did buy a group of onesies that included all of our fav teams for our facebook announcement down the road (fingers crossed).  That one includes this beauty!  Go BillS

Post # 44
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
Kannon :  haha awesome!! Go bills!! Glad your testing went well too! Where are you from? 

Post # 45
3823 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m out. I just started spotting and given that this is my 3rd time going through this, I know what a miscarriage looks and feels like. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!! Good luck 🙂

The topic ‘June 2017 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors