(Closed) June 2017 Mamas

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 46
1610 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

TaurianDoll :  I am so sorry for you loss!

Post # 47
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

TaurianDoll :  I’m so sorry bee! I’ll be praying for you when you start trying again. 

Post # 48
2854 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

TaurianDoll :  So sorry to hear that girl, we’re all thinking of you.

Post # 49
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

TaurianDoll :  Oh no!  I’m so sorry that you are going through this again!

Post # 50
1863 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Tentatively joining!  It still feels too good to be true!

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 4w, 2 days

What’s your estimated due date: June 5

How many cycles trying? 21 cycles over 26 months.  We started TTC in August 2014 (I have PCOS, endometriosis, hyperprolactinema and only one ovary/tube.  DH has low motility/morphology).  It took us 10 natural cycles, 11 treatment cycles, 3 IUI’s and 2 laparoscopies to finally get our first BFP!

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday at 15dpiui.  I was expecting another BFN and almost hit the floor when it was positive!

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? Darling Husband, the TTC boards and one friend IRL (whose also been through the infertility wringer and is pregnant and due the same day as me!)

When do you plan on telling more people? If betas come back OK tomorrow, we’ll tell parents this weekend and a couple of really close friends that we’d want their support if something happened.  Everyone else, we’ll wait until after the first tri. I’m at a high risk for miscarrying and I don’t want to have to untell a ton of people. 

How did you tell your partner?  I had a onesie that I bought when we first started TTC in 2014 and pulled that out.  Ran into our living room and all I could get out was “it worked!” before I started crying.  He looked at me like I had an extra set of eyes or something before he bear hugged me. 

Any symptoms yet?  Bloating (I’m on progesterone suppositories so they don’t help), cramping and some fatigue, but nothing else otherwise. 

What are you most excited about/for?  I’m honestly having a little bit of a hard time getting super excited until I know the betas tomorrow come back OK.  I think right now, I’m most excited to finally have an ultrasound to look for a baby and not follicles, cysts or uterine lining. 

When is your first appt? Betas were yesterday and tomorrow.  Then ultrasound sometime the week of 10/10.  I’ll be seeing the RE and the OB through most of the first trimester, so I’ll have a lot of appointments. 

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? I can’t wait to tell my parents and my two best friends.  They’re going to flip!

Post # 51
1610 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

hogoboom2012 :  I am so EXCITED to have you here!!!!  How awesome that you and your friend are due on the same day!

Post # 52
1025 posts
Bumble bee

I’m sooo nervous to be joining because this all still feels too good to be true!

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 3weeks 5daya

What’s your estimated due date: June 9

How many cycles trying? This was my first using opks, and 2 cycles before this one ntnp

When did you get your BFP? This afternoon I went to pee decided to test and got my BFP at 12dpo

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want!

I posted my squinters in another thread

Who have you told? Only the ttc boards because I wasn’t sure if my squinter was real lol I am going to test with fmu and a frer in the morning then show hubby in a special way at dinner!

When do you plan on telling more people? After my first doctors appointment I’ll tell my parents and dhs parents  no one else until 12+ weeks  

How did you tell your partner?  I haven’t yet .. still thinking of somehow to tell him

Any symptoms yet?  Bloating, veiny boobs, constipation, fatigue

What are you most excited about/for?  I’m excited to experience being pregnant and for all the kicks and little things to come over the next months  

When is your first appt? I have to call tomorrow to make one.  

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? I can’t wait to tell my parents – my mom has been patiently waiting through my 9 year relationship for me to have babies, she is always the baby hog to people’s babies so she is going to be over the moon 

Post # 55
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

hogoboom2012 :  Those are some strong lines! I’m tearing up reading about your journey and I know it’s partly the hormones but I am so incredibly happy and excited for you! 

Post # 56
1080 posts
Bumble bee

hogoboom2012 :  congrats! I am also excited for ultrasounds that aren’t looking for cysts, polyps and fibroids.

Post # 57
1080 posts
Bumble bee

doxiedog1088 :  Thanks!  Just want to see those numbers much higher than last week!

I grew up in new england, but my mom is from buffalo and is a die hard fan.  In other words… not patriots fans.  We would drive to and from buffalo a couple times each fall for games, starting when I was about 7.  Luckily Darling Husband is only interested in college football 🙂  I prefer hockey ( I also got a NY Rangers onesie, though the sabres hold a special place in my heart).

Post # 58
2854 posts
Sugar bee

hogoboom2012 :  Holy crap yes!!!! congrats, so happy to see you here!!!

Post # 59
2854 posts
Sugar bee

Kannon :  What part of New England? I’m on the MA/NH border.

Post # 60
1080 posts
Bumble bee

ktsteimel :  I grew up in southeast CT, near New London!  Now I live in NYC

The topic ‘June 2017 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors