6816 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

Today is CD1, here we go!  ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 32
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

These pictures are making my night ๐Ÿ™‚ This is my first roll call, figured it might help keep me from driving Darling Husband crazy. I haven’t been ovulating at all, but I keep holding out hope the meds will work this next month. We’ve only been at it for five cycles now, so I’m not struggling with infertility in the same way as many on these boards, but the mental strain of my body not working properly is starting to get to me. I’ve been dealing with health problems for 2 years that I had no idea were related to reproduction until we started TTC. Looking forward to the solidarity here ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck to everyone this cycle! 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 23/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Currently CD24 for my April/May cycle

Ovulation Date: Pretty sure I didn’t ovulate this cycle so I won’t POAS until June or AF is late. Should O around June 1st if all goes well.

POAS Date: June 18 (next cycle)

Usual Cycle Length: 31 days

Cycles Trying: Will be number 6

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting, BD timing, taking metformin to help me ovulate

Trying anything new this month? I’m trying to get an ultrasound to see if I have ovarian cysts

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun, Post your favorite TTC pic!!!! My life for the past two years lol

Warning: Due to influence of hormones I could burst into tears or kill you in the next 5 minutes.:

Post # 35
1756 posts
Buzzing bee

Going to go ahead and officially roll call… 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29 (in August)/30 (in July)

Baby #: 1 (for me), 2 (for SO)

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD11

Ovulation Date: Hard saying – last two cycles have been ridiculously long. My one app, counting a 35 day cycle says 5/22. Unfortunately I started FF just at the beginning of my long cycles, so it predicts a 55 day cycle with ovulation around June 5-7 (CD35-37).

POAS Date: June 5th, and June 26th. Hoping that temping will help me confirm O and narrow this down.

Usual Cycle Length: HA!

Cycles Trying: 10th month, 7th cycle

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, more water, minimal to no smoking, charting, BD EOD starting CD11, preseed

Trying anything new this month? temping and preseed

ETA:

Just a little 2ww humor I made. TTC. Infertility style.:

Post # 36
9578 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

This is gonna sound so stupid, but I just realized I may be in my FW.  It’s pretty rare I have two long cycles back to back (only happened once, and one of them wasn’t really *that* long, just a few days longer than usual) so most likely my cycle this time will be 28 to 33 days long.. which means I could ovulate in as little as 5 days.  Better get BDing! 

(bonus: I get to start peeing on OPK sticks in a day or two! Yay. :P)

Post # 39
473 posts
Helper bee

Maybe I’ll also start OPK in some days. I had 2 perfectly normal 30 day cycles after the pill, then one with 33 days and the last one was 40 days. I also thought of skipping testing and everything for this month and just BD every other day. But probably testing is way to exciting XD

Post # 40
9578 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

annili :  haha.  I dunno I’m really glad I was charting/testing last cycle (I also had a 40 day cycle last time, out of nowhere) I’d have been so convinced I was 5-10 days late, otherwise, and freaking out.

Once I run out of OPKs I think I may stop though, last time my CM was a really great indicator, and if it is again then I might as well make it one less thing to watch for.

Post # 41
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m tempted to roll call but I’m nervous to actually be trying for a baby lol.

Post # 42
1756 posts
Buzzing bee

lovebirds2016 :  Aww, will this be your first month TTC or NTNP? 

Update for me: 

Good morning, Bees! Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy belated Mother’s Day! Moms, step-moms, ladies who have suffered losses – we’re all mamas in my mind and we all deserve some love. Yesterday was my first Mother’s Day as a step-mama. We didn’t have my SS, but I got a lot of great recognition from family and friends. SO was a little late to the game, but gave me a pat on the head and wished me a HMD. I wore the necklace that he got me for Christmas with three hearts intertwined with our names and little birthstones. First time wearing it since he got it for me. Figured yesterday was as good as any day to wear it. 

I missed temping on Saturday, so IDK if I had a temp drop or not, but I’ve been running pretty hot the last few nights and had a massive headache yesterday. Not going to say I O’d since I’m on CD14, but that’d be nice since we’ve BD ED for the last few days. Starting out this cycle optimistic this is THE cycle, but you know how it goes. 

OH!!!!! I can’t believe I almost forgot to tell you guys – My SS’s mother HUGGED ME on Saturday morning?! WHAT?! This is pretty huge – at least to me. She has a history of being difficult, and she can be very backstabbing, but her and I have always gotten along. She initiated the hug, and it actually felt very genuine. IDK what this means, but either way, it was a total shock. I’m going to continue to be grateful that we are all getting along. SO has said this is the longest she has been nice, and even her Darling Husband has advised her that we should all get along. 

Post # 43
6622 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

MargaritaVille :  Yay for great bio-mom hug!!!!  She recognizes you’re doing an awesome job of co-parenting ๐Ÿ™‚  That’s such a good feeling!  Happy belated Mother’s Day ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 45
1756 posts
Buzzing bee

SeaOfLove :  Yes! It was very unexpected, but nice none-the-less. She is always sure to thank me whenever I drop/pick up her son. SO works A LOT, so sometimes it’s easier for me to do the exchange. She was hesitant at first, but it’s gone very well for about 9 months. I’ve even attended games/practices for the little one without SO. I don’t want to be the step-mom who only seems involved when the other parent is. And when she did have one squabble in the beginning, SO told me about it, and I made sure to nip that in the bud with her directly the following day. (She was feeling threatened because of my involvement in exchanges and their discussions. SS has some medical issues that require constant medication and vigilance, so there’s always a run down of what’s coming up during our week, and what happened the week before.) She hasn’t made much fuss since I squashed that with her. Thank you for the Mother’s Day wishes! HMD, to you, too!!

mama2bee71 :  FX!!! I’ve been told that she is one of those people that harbors ammo and flings it at you just when the moment strikes. (Her Darling Husband and my SO have told me she knows just what to say to cut you and beat you down.) Lucky for me, this used to be my MO as well, so I feel pretty well equipped to handle that should it come up. I have pretty good self esteem and I wear my trials and tribulates as a badge of honor, not as shame. She’d have to dig hard to find something to get under my skin. Not to mention, my mom’s ex is a sociopath and a narcissist and when he would act stupid, I’d raise an eyebrow at him and laugh in his face. (I swear I’m not a sociopath, too! LOL) She seems to reserve the crazy for SO and Darling Husband so far, but who knows what the future will bring. SO and I are only into it just over a year, so…. Thank you for the Mother’s Day wishes!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors