June 2017 POAS

posted 6 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hey everyone! Just updating. I’m officially out this month. I started spotting on Saturday and got my period on Sunday. I don’t know what gives. I’m thinking I may be ovulating later than I thought? I took OPKs and got positives the 4th and 5th and we DTD those days so I’m thinking I need to DTD a few days after as well. Good luck to everyone still left!

Post # 3
1614 posts
Bumble bee

Just popping in to say FX for all these VVVFL! And big hugs for all the ladies who got AF. 

@apostraphecatastrophe: that’s great news about being able to get right back to TTC so quickly. FX and Baby Dust for you!

@annili: one of my besties did the TTC and job hunting at the same time. She got a job offer and a BFP withing weeks of each other! way to tempt fate. I say just go for it, there’s really no perfect time. GL.

Post # 3
6166 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

mama2bee71 :  Ha! I completely saw that after I posted! I had been in the July thread earlier and wasn’t even paying attention when I finally got around to posting!

Post # 3
729 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Had more evap lines this weekend but BFN when I tested with FR. I really didn’t expect to get pregnant first cycle but was hard not to get excited after seeing the evap line. AF showed up this morning so I’m out. On to the next cycle! FX to those still testing. Congrats to those with BFPs! 

Post # 3
4375 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

mama2bee71 :  I had an issue with FF this morning. All good now! I’ve had a temp rise 3 mornings after a positive OPK. Could just be a late O.

Post # 3
4375 posts
Honey bee

Jamergurl921 :  There’s only a 20% chance you get pregnant even if you do everything right. Just do it again next cycle! Sorry about AF.. Best of luck in July ❤

thanlon_88 :  I’m so sorry 🙁 best of luck next cycle ❤

Post # 3
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

SeaOfLove :  Thanks lady. I know. It is just so darn frustrating! 

Post # 3
1614 posts
Bumble bee

mama2bee71 :  Thanks, mama! It’s been a hell of a couple of weeks. In the ER in the middle of the night for mama on the 7th; hobbly kid at home (who’s hobble is almost gone!); then had to take SO to the ER on the 15th because he had a large amount of wood and steel fall on him at work (talking like 6-700lbs!), luckily all scans were clear but he’s very sore and stiff and took a good bump on the head; and then last night I get word that my 96 yo great grandma is back in the hospital with issues breathing. I’m really over hospitals for awhile. Phew! Luckily everyone seems to be on the mend, so FX it stays that way. 

thanlon_88 :  My first month using internet cheapies was EVAP CITY! IDK what was going on but I’ve never seen anything other than a stark white test – EVER – and that month I got several evaps, dye deposits, whatever. It was hell. Big hugs!

Post # 3
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

mama2bee71 :   magnolia929 :  I’m ditching the wondfos and got a few of Walmart 88c tests for now. I bought the digi/frer sold style combo so I’m saving that for Thursday if AF still hasn’t shown up. 

Post # 3
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I may see a shadow but I’m not sure

Post # 3
4375 posts
Honey bee

habzrule :  I don’t see anything, dear… What dpo are you?

Post # 3
4375 posts
Honey bee

mama2bee71 :  On cycles that I had a temp rise 3 mornings after an OPK, FF would put crosshairs the day before the temp rise. I don’t have them now… I’m on CD7, I was just refering to your possible late rise in bbt. I hope you got it this morning!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors