June 2017 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
390 posts
Helper bee

mama2bee71 :  I didn’t get nausea as a symptom but everyone is different of course. 

My husband had been telling me for the past week that I feel hot. I took my temp day before I poas and it was 37 (usually my temp is 36.6) and it has remained 37… so I feel hot and like my body is fighting a disease… 

The best you can do is just rest. If it is a stomach bug sounds like it’s a tough one.  I wouldn’t test though before your AF due date. I’d rather see that AF than a BFN. 

Post # 3
1263 posts
Bumble bee

mama2bee71 :  I can’t say a 0.2 temp drop is significant in the least. Go out and have cocktails and have a wonderful night! I don’t have to tell you how many woman drink before finding out they are pregnant. If you’re very worried, swap out every other drink for a mocktail of soft drink. Test if you really feel you have to, but not if a BFN is going to put a downer on your night and anniversary. You deserve a great night. 

Post # 3
2969 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Well I had that little bit of brown spotting on Thursday, and Friday. Thursday’s generic test was a bfn but period didn’t appear Friday or Saturday. So I used my frer on Sunday morning. And I had to hide the fact that I was only drinking sparkling waters, not bud light radlers for the rest of the weekend! 😍😍

Post # 3
1980 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

MrsWhitneyC2015 :  Huge congratulations to you!!! Happy and healthy 9 months 🙂

Post # 3
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

One of my co-workers came into work with gastro, and everyone got stomach flu, myself included. But mine seemed to linger a lot, then my boobs felt sore. Took a test 30/06 and…

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors