June 2018 babies & mamas

posted 3 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 181
7627 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

I’m suddenly exhausted and my boobs are so sore and I am so happy about it lol.

Post # 182
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2017

I took another test yesterday and it was so incredibly faint that I really thought it was negative. There was a tiny dot of pink where the second line should be, so I wasn’t sure. Took another (digital this time) and it was positive. I’m on progesterone since mine was really low, so I’m hoping this one sticks.

Post # 183
1122 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

So, I’m 5 weeks and a day today, and I’m still getting terrible cramping. It’s more twingey and less steady dull ache, but still a pretty regular part of my life. Anyone else have that experience? I’m trying to maintain my pre-pregnancy workout frequency to help with healthy weight gain and to make labor easier, but I’m finding it hard to finish a moderate workout because of the uterine spasms.

Post # 184
986 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

larissakay :  Going on for 11 days now, since I got my BFP. I’m also 5+1, and would say I typically feel a pulling/just on the verge of cramping now, but coupled with gas pains my entire belly just feels funky. I have definitely dumbed-down my workouts the last 2 weeks because it is uncomfortable! 

Post # 185
1122 posts
Bumble bee

panda_bear3 :  Glad to hear I’m not alone! I actually asked me doctor last week when I was in for a blood test confirmation and he was like “as long as it’s not debilitating and you’re not bleeding, it’s just your uterus stretching and making room” I told DH that this little pea needs a hell of a lot of room.

amanda1988 :  Isn’t it wonderful? I’m totally not a fan of the boob pain, but it does make it feel a bit more real. πŸ™‚

Post # 186
7627 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I got a near-negative FRER this morning, too.. strangely my wondfo wasn’t nearly as squinty, but either way it was still obviously lighter than previous days.  I went to get my blood drawn, if it’s above 2 they’ll ask me to come back on Saturday to see if it doubles.  I’m willing to bet that (A) it’s above 2 (since it showed up on a wondfo!) and (B) it won’t double. 

Mostly now I’m hoping it’s not ectopic.

The FB group has been so supportive and great–it’s really nice to have support in real time.  I’m happy to keep adding y’all to the group until I’m officially out.  Just FYI *any* member can add new members, so just PM pretty much anyone who volunteers, once I’m out. 

Post # 187
3109 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

larissakay :  I am having some cramping too and it is kind of freaking me out cause AF is due tomorrow. But it is more likea dull ache only on my left side? 

As long as their is no blood I am trying to be positive. 

amanda1988 :  FX crossed blood comes back double, I know how stressful waiting for the results to come back could be. Try to distract yourself. 

Post # 188
1122 posts
Bumble bee

Boxerlover24 :  My doctor said there’s two reasons for cramping in early pregnancy: 1) the uterus expanding and 2) the ovary that dropped an egg does something. I clearly wasn’t listening, but if you’re only having aches on one side, maybe it’s the ovary thing he tried to tell me about? Either way, I’m told cramping is totally normal and as long as you’re not bleeding, it’s highly unlikely to be miscarriage related.

Post # 189
7627 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

hey bees. for those not on the FB group: I’m calling it, and bowing out.

my blood came back at a 10. I’m going back on monday to see where my hcg is then, but it’s only to make sure it’s going down and not an ectopic pregnancy. I got my bfp 6 days ago: it’s impossible that it has been doubling since then and somehow still down at 10.

xoxo maybe next month. baby bump summer dresses here I come, right? (June in seattle is a bit too early for anything truly fluttery)

Post # 190
340 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  6w2d

What is your estimated due date? June 5 according to LMP. 

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 0, complete surprise

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday

Who have you told? DH and my daughter’s birth month bee group 

When do you plan on telling more people?  At least 12w if I can help it. Sometimes it’s hard to hide the all-day sickness though…

How did you tell your partner? Listed all the obvious symptoms I’ve been having that we’ve both noticed but didn’t connect the dots. Then he figured it out and was dumbstruck. It took him a few minutes to totally believe me. I videotaped it so we have it as a keepsake πŸ™‚

Any symptoms yet? Nausea, food aversions, exhaustion, sad moods, craving specific foods 

What are you most excited about? Another little baby!

When is your first appt? Haven’t scheduled one yet.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Not sure yet. 

Post # 191
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

amanda1988 :  I’m so, SO sorry.

Post # 192
340 posts
Helper bee

Who is adding people to the Facebook group? May I PM you my name?

Post # 193
3109 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

amanda1988 :  I am so sorry πŸ™ take care of yourself bee! PM me if you want to vent. It really sucks. πŸ™ I went through something similar in August

Post # 194
7627 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Boxerlover24 :  thanks <3  I’m actually OK.. I mean I’m sad, of course, but I see the silver lining: all our parts work, and hey.. maybe if AF comes tomorrow then it’s pretty possible I’ll ovulate on my birthday and be due on my 2 year wedding anniversary! (who knew those two things were exactly 38 weeks apart?)

Post # 195
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2017

lalanono :  You can message me your name if you’d like and I’ll add you. 😊

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors