June 2018 babies & mamas

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 271
9828 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

Prettysmile40 :  The group is a “secret group” so even if you join, no one else can see.

Also to update those that are here and not in the FB group: We’re having a girl!

Post # 272
2305 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

slomotion :  That’s fantastic then! and congrats on the girl. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 273
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi ladies! If anyone still needs to be added, just send me a pm with your email address. πŸ™‚

Post # 274
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - City, State

bridetobe44 :  

How far along are you?  15 weeks! 

What is your estimated due date? 26th of June 

What baby # is this? 1st

How many cycles trying? 1 

When did you get your BFP? 30th of October 2017

Who have you told? Close family & friends only

When do you plan on telling more people? Not planning on telling more people 😁 but if they ask I will of course 

How did you tell your partner? By phone. He was out. I took the test in the morning want to wait until he came home in the afternoon but he knows it right away! I’m so bad at keeping secrets from him 😁

Any symptoms yet? Nausea but it’s getting better now

What are you most excited about? Baby! 

When is your first appt? Like a month ago

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes. In 4 weeks!

Post # 275
346 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

How far along are you?  17 weeks and 5 days

What is your estimated due date? June 10th 

What baby # is this? 1st

How many cycles trying? We got it “right” on our third try. 

When did you get your BFP? September 27th, 2017

Who have you told? Now we have told family and most friends. 

When do you plan on telling more people? As they find out as its no longer much of a secret. 

Any symptoms yet? I was nauseaus between 6-10 weeks, but now its more stretchnig discomfort here and there and continued intermittent exhaustion. 

What are you most excited about? Baby! 

When is your first appt? 8 weeks for an ultrasound, we saw our GP a bit sooner. 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? We had NIPT and we’re having a sweet baby boy. 

Post # 276
1802 posts
Buzzing bee

hey ladies. I dont use facebook any more and deleted my account last week. (thats why you never saw info from me. My daughter was born πŸ™‚ She was very late, coming in July 7) Anyways, I miss getting the emails from you guys showing updates of your babies. Do you update any where besides facebook?

Post # 277
673 posts
Busy bee

Hi mama2bee71! Congrats on the birth of your daughter! We pretty much exclusively keep in touch via the Facebook group. Are you on Instagram? 

Post # 278
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

My due date got moved from May to June after my 8 week ultrasound, so I am immigrating to this group!

How far along are you?  11 weeks

What is your estimated due date? June 2nd

What baby # is this? 1st baby

How many cycles trying? 1 πŸ™‚

When did you get your BFP? September 21st

Who have you told? Husband and I found out together, then I told my best friend the next day. My brother and his wife I told at 8 weeks, then my parents and my inlaws at 9 weeks. Then I told all my other close friends at 10 weeks.

When do you plan on telling more people? I won’t announce on social media until I’m halfway through second trimester at least!

How did you tell your partner? He was there when I found out πŸ™‚

Any symptoms yet? Horrible nausea 24/7, severe food aversion and I hate almost all smells, I breath with my mouth every time I smell meat cause I freakin’ hate it! From 4 to 7 weeks I had horrible cramping. I lost 10 pounds in my pregnancy so far cause I can’t eat much…

What are you most excited about? Finding out if boy or girl.

When is your first appt?  Had like 5 appointments and 2 hospital visits already, I know it’s not normal… I had such bad pain it took doctors a lot of tests to confirm it’s not ectopic. Next ultrasound is on November 20th.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes yes yes!!! That will really help to narrow down the name game.

Post # 279
551 posts
Busy bee

pinkemeraldrose :  I think you’re in the wrong group. You are looking for June 2019 not June 2018.

Post # 280
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

pinkemeraldrose :  Like coffee said, you’re in the 2018 group and need the 2019 group. But CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting! This brought me right back to when we all found out we were pregnant last year, and now we have squishy little babies! My little guy is 4 months old now – crazy. <3 

Post # 281
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

pinkemeraldrose :  Please PM me your email address and I can add you to the June 2019 Babies group on fb! We’re happy to have another member for June! πŸ˜€ 

Post # 282
186 posts
Blushing bee

MrsFairyBee :  Oooooo how fun, thank you! is it private? I haven’t announced on social media yet

Post # 283
186 posts
Blushing bee

Sorry ladies, pregnancy brain didn’t see what year it was! Congrats to you all on your healthy babies! I will immigrate again to June 2019 :p

Post # 284
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

pinkemeraldrose :  Yes, it’s a secret group, none of us have announced on social media yet either! Just PM me your email and I’ll add you. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 285
186 posts
Blushing bee

MrsFairyBee :  Done! If you didn’t get my message let me know. Thank you!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors