June 2018 brides. IT'S HAPPENING NEXT MONTH!!!

posted 7 months ago in June 2018
Post # 2
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

I panicked a little a couple of months ago, but so far things are coming together!  But still can’t believe it’s almost here!!

Post # 3
1273 posts
Bumble bee

I’m so excited!! Trying to get some things squared away (like transportation… and I have to remember to send a check to my ceremony string trio…) but I figure, even if I don’t do any more planning, the wedding will happen and be fun! So not too much to stress about!!

Post # 4
1325 posts
Bumble bee

Im a little behind haha (still need to figure out ceremony chairs and cake) but all the big things are done and paid! 

We are 6 weeks out and it is getting soooooo real!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Post # 5
709 posts
Busy bee

I KNOW!!!

I’m so excited! I feel like 5.5 weeks away is still plenty of time, but then I realized it’s only 37 days and I’m like ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.

My kids’ outfits arrived last week and I still need them to try them on and get alterations done  we have to order our cupcakes. Still need to finish our ceremony and sit down with our officiant (a friend of SO’s) to go over it. Definitely some loose ends, but I want the day to be here already  

i can’t wait for SO to be my husband. 

Post # 7
1635 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Guys it’ll pass so quickly so enjoy the last few weeks before and don’t stress too much.

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi Ladies!

I’m brand new here. My love and I are eloping next month and I am SO excited! Our wedding is going to be pretty small and stress free – courthouse chic lol. There’s so much GORGEOUS inspiration online for civil ceremonies! We’ll have three witnesses, one of them is our photog who’s also a great friend. I couldn’t be more happy to be marrying him! Congratulations to all of my fellow brides!!!

Post # 9
89 posts
Worker bee

juneweddingbee :  I just getting over a major meltdown.  My life outside wedding planning got nuts, and things kept on getting put off so I could deal.  But then, after ym bachelorette party my SIL’s dug in deep and helped me knock off a bunch of stuff to get me organized.  That lead to two days of “power planning” with their help and not my ceremony outline is finished, shower thank yous done, vendor phone calls made, music is selected and submitted to my dj, all the readers and musicians know what to play and I’m alomst done dying my hair extensions to match.

Thank goodness my SIL’s are amazing.  I’m very glad I helped so much when they got married!

Post # 11
651 posts
Busy bee

Holy crap bees, I’m getting married next weekend. I think I have everything dialed, but what are some last minute things I could be forgetting? I still have to get a couple thank you cards and gifts, get a pedicure on Friday and a manicure next Wednesday, but I think that’s all that is left on my to-do list. It can’t really be this easy, can it? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors