ROLL CALL

Your age / partner’s age: 36/32

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day / DPO: 11

Ovulation Date: 05/20

POAS Date: 6/4

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 0

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD EOD in FW, temping, OPKs, prenatals, ubiquinol, baby aspirin

Trying anything new this month?: TTC for the first time! Starting one day before O after getting hitched (-:

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun – What is your favorite thing about the month of June?: For this June, I’m looking forward to getting a bunch of stressful things out of the way and I’m going to relax more

Post # 4
917 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

ROLL CALL

Your age / partner’s age: 28/35

Current Cycle Day / DPO: 1

Ovulation Date: est. June 4 but we’ll see

POAS Date: I’ll to wait until June 16, but that’s unlikely.

Usual Cycle Length: 29

Cycles Trying: This is technically our first

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): temping and OPKS

Trying anything new this month?: nope

Link to your chart if charting: no link

For Fun – What is your favorite thing about the month of June?: I don’t know, I actually hate the heat, so I’ll have to say swimming or the beach or something like that b/c I’ll do anything to cool down.

Post # 5
4683 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Popping in to say good luck to all of you ladies ❀️❀️ I can’t believe it’s been 10 months since we got our BFP. It’s such a tough journey, but I hope you all get your BFPs quickly!

Darling Husband and I are already talking about when we’ll start trying again, and I think we’ll have the talk on our little girl’s first birthday next April and start by NTNP hoping for a happy surprise before we start stressing again. The 9 month TTC journey was painful, but I know so many wonderful ladies on here who have had a much more difficult time ❀️ Hopefully none of you will be here next year! These boards are such a great support through the TTC journey, in case any newcomers have their doubts ❀️

Post # 7
4683 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

sleepymelis :  It’s tough! But it gets better. I had major baby blues the first two weeks, but having a supportive husband really made all the difference! Baby girl is 6 weeks now and growing too fast already! We just started social smiles ☺️ it’s so fun to watch her develop ❀️ 

I really hope you get your BFP and rainbow baby this month! You deserve it πŸ’œπŸ§‘

Post # 8
76 posts
Worker bee

ROLL CALL

Your age / partner’s age: 30/37

Current Cycle Day / DPO: CD12

Ovulation Date: Around 23 May

POAS Date: 4 June

Usual Cycle Length: 31 days

Cycles Trying: 8, CP in April

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Timing, OPKs, charting, prenatals, Maca when I remember

Trying anything new this month?: Using Mucinex starting this week, temping daily for the first time

For Fun – What is your favorite thing about the month of June? We get a June gloom so the weather is really nice and it’s perfect beach weather without being too hot. One of my favorite months!

Post # 9
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Okay, I know I said we were taking the next two months of NTNP, but let be honest, that’s what he was doing, I was totally taking secret OPKs and still cried when AF came. So I figured I’d call a spade a spade and just admit I’m still TTC this cycle (my family practice doctor told me I didn’t need to stop TTC because of a longer overseas trip and she would not recommend it). 

ROLL CALL

Your age / partner’s age: 33 next week/37

Baby #: 1 me/ 3 him

Current Cycle Day / DPO: CD8

Ovulation Date: Sometime next week

POAS Date: June 7

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 6th

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, no special plan as having a BD schedule is too stressful for Darling Husband πŸ™„ and I’m really trying hard to not go overboard on everything else. Honestly, I stopped temping this cycle in an attempt to try to keep things a little more low key. We’ll see how it goes. It will drive me crazy not knowing the exact day I ovulated but I’m liking not stressing about it.

Trying anything new this month?: I am focusing heavily on a hormone healthy diet since I think I either have some thyroid and/or low progesterone issues. I’ve cut to one cup of coffee a day and trying to cut out alcohol. Down to about two glasses or wine or beer a week. Also reducing grains and upping veggies and trying to eat more fish for the healthy omegas. I’ve also been taking my daily mindfulness practices very seriously and have created a fertility gatha for myself that I am incorporating.

Link to your chart if charting

For Fun – What is your favorite thing about the month of June? Taking our European trip which I am SO ready for!

Post # 10
917 posts
Busy bee

sleepymelis :  haha twinsies almost! I hope so!

Post # 11
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Thanks for setting the June board up. 

L

Your age / partner’s age: 31/33

Current Cycle Day / DPO: CD3

Ovulation Date: June 1st

POAS Date: June 12th

Usual Cycle Length: 29 days (38 every other month??)

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD EOD up to O, awaiting more blood results (estrogen and prolactin repeat), husband awaiting SA results, OPKs. 

Trying anything new this month?: just more blood and SA check

For fun, what is your favourite thing about the month of June: picnics in the park and breakfast in the garden. 

Post # 12
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Hey guys 

Your age / partner’s age: 31-32

Current Cycle Day / DPO: cycle day 13

Ovulation Date: may 21-23

POAS Date: June 5

Usual Cycle Length: 28-33

Cycles Trying: 5

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD, and checking cm 

Trying anything new this month?: timing better 

Link to your chart if charting

For Fun – What is your favorite thing about the month of June? Beautiful weather 

<footer class=”social-row” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 3px 7px 0px 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; color: #5a5049; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”>
<div class=”likes bbp-admin-links ” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 19px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; float: left; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>
<div class=”bbpl_button_wrapper” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; float: right; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Helpful (0)</div>
</div>
Reply</footer>

Post # 14
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Hi sleepymelis, I’ve been a long time lurker and just wanted to say thank you so much for running the board and best of luck for you this cycle! I’ve got my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for you! 

Your age / partner’s age: 31/33

Current Cycle Day / DPO: CD9

Ovulation Date: May 26th (?!)

POAS Date: June 10th (but will probably POAS earlier)

Usual Cycle Length: Not 100% sure, this is my first natural cycle after 13+ years on BCP.

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): both taking pre-natal vitamins, BD EOD,  OPKs, pre-seed.  

Trying anything new this month?: this is our first month and I’m trying to be relaxed, easier said than done.

For fun, what is your favourite thing about the month of June: Where I live we get a public holiday in June, so I’m looking forward to the long weekend.

Post # 15
3098 posts
Sugar bee

I’ve been kind of MIA from the POAS boards for the last few months, I wasn’t going to bother roll calling, BUT this may be our last month TTC naturally, so what the heck.

ROLL CALL

Your age / partner’s age: 32/33

Current Cycle Day / DPO: CD11

Ovulation Date: TBA

POAS Date: June 12th+

Usual Cycle Length: 35 days (quite irregular)

Cycles Trying: 13? Been trying since March 2017. Starting to lose count!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I started taking myo-inositol this cycle, D.H is on supps for sperm quality now too. Drinking RRL tea. I’ll be temping as usual, but I’m not sure if I am going to use OPKs or not

Trying anything new this month?: Myo-inositol to help regulate my cycle & vits for sperm quality

Link to your chart if charting:

For Fun – What is your favorite thing about the month of June? Normally NOTHING, but we live in a new city and Winter might not be as bad here πŸ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors