June 2018 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 496
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  The fact that your temp didn’t drop is a good sign! Sorry though, it’s not definitely a no, but I know how hard it is not to get the BFP when you think you’re going to. FX though!!

Post # 497
7558 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  girrrrrrrrllll… (yeah, still lurking here, sue me!) – i see something on your FRER and also on your first cheapie. If it was just one or the other I’d be inclined to suspect an indent, but the fact that you’ve got two shadows on two separate tests going is suspicious as hell. 

I’m wondering if you really are in fact 16dpo. I haven’t followed that closely but your temps are kinda all over the place so I don’t really trust FF’s assessment. Maybe you’re only 10dpo or something, who knows. anyway crossing my fingers this develops into something for you! You deserve it!!!

ETA: I played around with the color settings on your FRER photo like a creep to bring out the line more…

Post # 498
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  You have a great mindset! Hoping tomorrow brings you good news or you become our fabulous board leader for July.  I was acutally thinking back to TCOYF this morning about the 18 days of high temps because I didn’t get my normal AF drop. TTC makes you crazy.

Post # 499
2692 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
cbn8787 :  thank you!!!!! 

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  Hahahahahahaha I’m so glad you’re still lurking, actually. How’s the little bean for you? I work night shift mostly, some day shifts and some evening shifts, soooo understandable. Thinking about Ava soon if this doesn’t work out doing vaginal bbt’s. I suppose it is possible I am not actually 16dpo, especially since I missed a few days in temps so it’s hard to know for sure during that period. 

View original reply
Skoneil88 :  thank you!!!!!!!! I’m going to look in that book further tonight. 

Soooo upon further inspection of the timestamp on the pictures, the one with the faint on FRER was taken exactly at 5 minutes, and the one with the flash and no line on FRER was taken at 8 minutes (or course I spent time zooming and whatnot first….next time I’ll take with and without flash if needed right away!). Is it possible since the line was so faint it could have faded away with more time sitting there?

At this point, hubby thinks I was on my way to getting AF last night when I left for work so I may keep this under wraps and after testing Friday decide what to tell him if AF is still not here. Cuz I have a “best dad” coffee mug, the expectant father book for him, and a onesie that says “Ready for Adventure” on it (or a sleeper that says “I love you to the moon”) to give to him when I tell him………if I can hold it in to do that cutesy thing. And do I tell right away or wait til the next week and do it for Father’s Day? ๐Ÿ˜‚ thinking way too much into this, I know. 

Post # 501
1858 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  I was being creepy and inverted the FRER, I feel like I can definitely see a light coloured line on the invert 

Post # 502
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

Your age / partner’s age: 37/26

Baby #: 2 (1st for him 2nd for me)

Current Cycle Day / DPO: 28 (cycle days)

Ovulation Date: 05/24

POAS Date: TBD

Usual Cycle Length: 25-26days

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  NTNP

Trying anything new this month?: No-might be pregnant  now! We have been I guess NTNP, we had been using the pull out method and the last 2 months we have stopped that too. My period was due on Sunday but never showed. Coincidentally I also got married that day too so it may be due to stress. We are on our honeymoon now but if it doesn’t show up by when we come hold I am going to test. Super nervous!

Link to your chart if charting: not using one ๐Ÿ™‚

For Fun – What is your favorite thing about the month of June?: the warmer weather, the end of school for my son and vacations!

Post # 503
7558 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  I think Ava would be great for you since your sleep schedule is so inconsistent. Also it looks like you never got a positive OPK this cycle – is that normal for you? Sorry I’m sure you’ve been over this repeatedly probably in this thread! I dunno I just side eye the idea of you being 16dpo when your temp is still high …like I know a 16-day LP can happen but I’d expect to see your temp crashing by now. But I guess your temps are not super reliable anyway given the sleep issue, so who knows! Just gonna have to wait this one out…but I am hopeful for you based on these squinters!

My bean is doing good – almost 17 weeks and it’s a baby girl! Finally made it out of the first tri barf-fest and have hit my stride. Rooting for all you girls to join us on the other side soon! 

Post # 504
1076 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  love your father to be gifts!!  Very sweet ๐Ÿ™‚  I wouldn’t write off this month yet!  Your first cheapy and the frer are annoyingly inconclusive. Not out until AF crashes the party

Post # 505
2692 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
thumperbear :  I also see it in your pic too! Maybe I’m not as nutty and the second pic at 8 minutes faded. 

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  I just started using/understanding OPKs the cycle before this one and didn’t get a clear positive last cycle….I think I drink too much water for the cheap ones. This one I got a near positive on CD18 before I went to work but I work evenings so I didn’t test again because I got home at midnight that night. I did get blinky smileys on the digital OPK, but last cycle I thought that was the peak lol…..clearly it isn’t and a solid smiley is the peak. This cycle after FF have me crosshairs, I stopped peeing on OPKs as you can see. Sooo it is very possible I O’d later than it says, and I just didn’t have enough of a temp jump when I did for FF to change it. The only thing with Ava I worry about is it is not tested for longer cycles (which I have and had before any BC) so I’m not sure how accurate ava’s App info would be, but it would be good for temps only and put them into FF. I will wait this week out and see what Friday holds. I would love for this to be it, but I will have fun in July if it isn’t this month. Fx for all the BFPs to start showing up. Maybe I’ll be antsy and rest tomorrow afternoon before lunch with my aunt. 

Post # 506
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  Oooh yes, I definitely see that clearly on tiffanybruiser’s tweak. I think you have something going on. Either you ovulated later than you think or maybe a failure to launch situation going on? Idk, but there is a line on two different tests now. That’s something. I have my fingers crossed so hard for you!

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  Can I just say seeing you on here lurking made my day! I miss all the graduated pees. Although I’m super glad that none of you are here anymore, still miss you!

Post # 507
2692 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Kannon :  thank you. And you’re right! It ain’t over til the fat lady sings……or until the red river flows. Anyways, hubby is going to be soooooo excited when I tell him whenever a positive comes my way. If I get a BFP before we head to the cabin, I’ll have to come up with some way to hide that I’m not drinking…..from fricken everyone (family friends who have known me since I was a baby, parents, siblings, cousins, etc). ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Post # 508
2692 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mainely :  thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu. Yes. To all that. Who knows? Not me! We shall see what happens. I’ve got every part of me crossed, but I’m still calm at this point now (I wasn’t before) and I’m praying to the big man upstairs and my grandpa who’s up there with angel wings. 

Post # 509
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  I do se a squinter on the first non edited frer! So exciting, I really hope it becomes something!

Post # 510
7558 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
mainely :  awww thanks bee – but fear not, YOU’LL NEVER BE RID OF ME muwahahaaa. I like checking in here periodically to see how you guys are doing! Rooting so hard for all of you! Let’s do this June Pees!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors