(Closed) June 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 676
1468 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
Firework :  I would consider Saturday’s temp to be an outlier, yes. Especially if it was a different time plus there was alcohol.

Post # 677
1468 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
anev :  OMG yes- not having to temp in the morning is amazing!!!!

Post # 678
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
Firework :  saturday may be an outlier because of drinking the night beforehand. My temps spike when I do that and I make a note on the chart to take the reading with a grain of salt

Post # 679
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Hi Everyone, I actually feel a bit embarassed posting. This cycle is a negative for me… which is ok. I understand not everyone get’s knocked up on their first try.

However, when I came off BCP within two days I had a withdrawal bleed and then 31 days after a normal period. Now I’m on CD34 with no period in sight and stark white negatives. I just felt so smug thinking my cycle came back and everything was normal and now it’s clear to me things aren’t normal and my cycle isn’t back properly. 

So I think instead of participating I’ll just go pack to stalking the POAS boards.

Good luck to everyone! Baby Dust to you all!

xx

Post # 680
2386 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
Firework :  yes. It’s so far out of the norm and because of the drinking and waking later I’d just discard it so it doesn’t interfere with FF reading your chart properly or giving you an incorrect cover line once ovulation does occur. 

Post # 681
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Thank you all! 

Post # 682
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  thank you!! The opks have faded off since my almost positive – which makes me think maybe I missed it.

im just putting too much pressure on what was supposed to be a – we’re not trying I just want to know my body cycle. 

Thanks for the support! 

Post # 683
2461 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
pinkdandelion :  Please do not feel dumb. You’ll find now that you’re paying attention to it, there are more variations than you thought there were before BCP.  It also may be that you ovulated late. Are you using OPKs and charting? 

Post # 685
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

View original reply
sleepymelis :  no problem at all, appreciate you checking! Sure re 29th, I doubt I’ll be able to resist! I’ve bought some OPKs now so hopefully will get a better idea of my cycle this time round too (I had a 29 day cycle for my last cycle – first after coming off BC but think I ovulated around day 18 based on pains and what I assume was ovulation bleeding).

Post # 686
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

FF doesn’t seem to think I’ve ovulated yet based on my temps. I discarded a few yesterday that I think were throwing off my chart. I had gone to a wedding a drank a fair amount Saturday which gave a high temp. I also work night shift and one a few days when I temped in the afternoon after sleeping my temps were high .So I discarded them and now my chart seems to make more sense but still no crosshairs even though I’m pretty certain I’m 4 DPO today. I think I ovulated CD12- do you guys agree?

Post # 687
2775 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
NightOwl27 :  honestly I think there is too much variation to be able to assess that. I would continue to BD or check opk just in case.

maybe look into the Ava bracelet for working shift work? I got it and so far I’m extremely happy with it, because I hated getting up at the exact same time and temping – but I wanted to temp to accurate monitor my cycle. 

Post # 688
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
ladycomfypants :  hey cycle twin did you POAS this morning?

I decided not to because I woke up in a bad mood and couldn’t handle a BFN if it was, but now I regret it.

Post # 689
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
anev :  I thought about getting the Ava bracelet but I got pregnant pretty quickly with my son so I think I will wait until 3 cycles of BFN’s before I spend the money on it. 

Post # 690
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
NightOwl27 :  I’d wait it out. You may have ovulated but with missing temps near where that might have happened FF is having a hard time pinpointing it. Based on CM and OPK, I wouldn’t be surprised if you ovulated on CD11, but I bet you’ll get crosshairs on CD13 with one more high temp. When do you typically ovulate?

The topic ‘June 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors