(Closed) June 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 691
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
larissakay :  I typically ovulate on CD12 but I had a CP last cycle so hormones could be off.  I think I felt ovulation pain around 3:00 AM on CD 12 (very close to CD11).   

Post # 692
105 posts
Blushing bee

BFN at 8DPO.  I knew that would be the case since it’s so early but once DH found out that I could really start testing at any time, he wanted me to try (he also wanted me to test at 1dpo but I had to explain that it didnt quite work that way!) tongue-out

Post # 693
2386 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
NightOwl27 :  Can you change it to OPK detector for pinpointing O? I thiiink that’s an option…instead of Fertility Awareness mode or something like that? It might help you get some crosshairs in there.

View original reply
ladyvk :  Do it tomorrow morning, let those hormones settle in today (hopefully) and then (hopefully) you’ll get a better indication or line tomorrow morning one way or the other.

Post # 694
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
newbee2018 :  What is your POAS date? I didn’t see you on the calendar. πŸ™‚ Did you get a temp rise yet (if you’re temping)?

Post # 695
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

MrsFairyBee :  that’s what I’m thinking.

I may test tomorrow or wait until the 16th, we’ll see what happens.

Post # 696
20 posts
Newbee

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  

ugh, another positive today! I took one right when I woke up ([email protected] brand) and it was negative, just barely though, but still negative. I realize you aren’t supposed to take them with FMU but just wanted to see.  Took another one about an hour ago and positive (different brand though – at work all I have here is the ones from the drugstore).   I’m not temping. I have a LO that still gets up in the middle of the night so doesn’t work well for me. Tried it and it’s all over the place.  Look at the test from today. wtf?! Far right is from a little while ago.

Guess I’m not sure what day to POAS! 

Post # 697
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
newbee2018 :  I bet you’ll O today then. I’m pretty sure FF says the rule is you’ll O 24-72 hours after a first positive. My first positive was Friday like you and FF said I would O anytime between Friday and Tuesday. If that is the case I bet today is O day for you since your OPKs have stayed positive so long. So POAS the weekend of the 22nd would still be ideal I think. I’ll be 11DPO on Friday the 22nd. I’ll either do an afternoon hold and POAS after I get off of work at noon or I’ll wait and do it Saturday morning. But who am I kidding, I’ll POAS on Friday afternoon. I got my BFP with daughter on a Friday afternoon at 11DPO so I’m feeling naustolgic about that day and time. πŸ™‚  

Post # 698
20 posts
Newbee

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  I hope you’re right! We BD’d Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and last night before bed.  I can probably get one more in tonight after I get my daughter to bed. Probably shoud huh?  I never thought I’d be wishing for a negative OPK!  I think I’ll test that weekend of the 22nd.  I’m sure I’ll start on Friday as well πŸ™‚

That would be awesome if you got your BFP the same DPO and day as you did with your daugther!  You definitely have to test πŸ™‚ How old is your daugther? 

Post # 699
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
newbee2018 :  She is 2.5 yrs old. And two ladies in my 2015 birth month fb group recently got BFPs and are expecting in February so I’m hoping to be lucky number three, even though EDD would be 3/4/19. πŸ™‚  I was kind of kicking myself for not DTD again last night. We hit the morning but with house guests and my being tired of scheduled BD, it just didn’t happen. We still got O, O-1, O-2, and O-3, so trying to stay positive about that! πŸ˜€ 

Post # 700
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I had an hcg drawn yesterday and the result came back as 38 for 11dpo. I know I’m early but I’m afraid it’s so low and I’m going to have another chemical. Lines are getting slowly darker but still lighter than the control. I have an appt tonight which was pure luck to speak with my doctor. Anyone have any main questions I should be asking at this point? 

Post # 701
20 posts
Newbee

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  I think you definitely have your bases covered! Can’t ask for much better than that.  That’s such a fun age. I hope you are lucky #3! Mine is 3.5 and I think this my favorite stage but I say that about all of them!  I also have a 9 month old girl so we are sort of hoping for a boy but I’d be happy with 3 little girls.   

I think I might have to get one more in tonight huh?  Scheduled BD takes all the fun out of it.  And here I thought I was good on timing BD’ing since Friday.  Wasted sessions! haha

Post # 702
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
megan28937 :  38 is good for 11dpo! Don’t stress yourself out too much. You’re so early!

Post # 703
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
newbee2018 :  If you’re both up for another round tonight it couldn’t hurt! And all those swimmers since Friday are still good and working toward the egg, so not wasted at all!

Post # 704
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
megan28937 :  with baby 1 had hcg drawn at 11 dpo and was in my low 30s.  Almost a week later it was around 3100!  Try not to stress too much about it πŸ™‚ 

Post # 705
436 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ladyvk :  Hi!  I did.  BFN unfortunately. 

The topic ‘June 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors