(Closed) June 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 706
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
megan28937 :  hey there – I’m not sure what would be good to ask your doctor except to follow up on your other hormone levels but I wanted to tell you that with my current pregnancy my lines we crazy light on 11dpo and only got darker than the control at 18dpo (then seems to lighten again) I was freaking out because I’ve had a previous mmc at 10 weeks where the lines never darkened properly. Also when I was pregnant with my son the lines darkened very very quickly starting at 9dpo. This pregnancy no such luck but I’m now 16 weeks with a healthy baby girl. Don’t freak out yet bee! I’ll post my progression so you can see how long it was super light. I didn’t even really photograph the lines before 11/12 dpi because they were so so so light I couldn’t really get a decent pic. And yes this was POAS madness…. 

Post # 707
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

My POAS day today (11dpo) but being honest I’ve tested 9dpo and 10dpo too. All negative. Thought I saw something this morning but I’m pretty sure it was just line eye as I took a photo and I’d actually be embarrassed to put it up here as it’s definat negative. Period due tomorrow so expecting it to show shortly! 

Post # 708
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
larissakay :  It’s so hard to keep calm ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍โ™€๏ธ  This is my first pregnancy so I’m not sure what’s even normal at this point. I’m glad I have some ladies to ask questions to! 

View original reply
Kannon :  Ah,I hope I have that luck! I never knew my previous hcg. They would just call and tell me I had a chemical. 

View original reply
drdeebee :  Thank you for posting that picture! I think I just have such ptsd from watching the lines disappear. I won’t be confident until my hcg is higher. My plan is to ask the basics-Food,caffeine etc. 

Post # 709
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Is it me or is it super quiet on here today? Lol. 

I’m going to start using clearblue advanced opk this week! Excited to see how it goes. Anyone else using these? 

Post # 711
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
Firework :  it is quiet. I keep refreshing the page because this TWW is killing me and I need something to take my mind off it but not completely off of it if that makes sense lol. What are the clear blue opk’s like? I’ve only ever used internet cheapies. 

Post # 712
583 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sleepymelis :  I’m 9dpo too and I made the mistake of testing today with an IC… okay two IC’s, one this morning and one this evening. Both bfn ๐Ÿ™ I was going to use an FRER tomorrow morning before my OBGYN appt but now I don’t want to because I’m afraid to be disappointed. I feel like all of these bees are getting their bfp’s before 9dpo but then I remember that with my daughter I didn’t get a bfp with an FRER until the day my period was due, they were all bfn up to that point. 

Post # 713
491 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
sleepymelis :  ha you don’t HAVE to POAS. Honestly, if you can resist it, I think waiting for AF is 1) less confusing and 2) less disheartening than seeing bfns. But, if af is due and not here yet, I would POAS! FX for u bee!! 

Edit : I don’t know how acupuncture relates. Will u not get it if you get a bfp? 

Post # 714
491 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
swanks4tw :  ugh tww is sooo distracting!! FX for u. 

Clearblue advanced opk is digital. It has a holder that you stick your pee sticks into lol and it gives you flashing or solid smileys for when your LH and estrogen are surging meaning o is coming. It is easier to read than trying to compare the strength of two lines but some people never get peak smileys. I’ve heard mixed reviews but I don’t love having to POAS multiple times a day and compare the two lines so I like that it is clearer. I’ll post what I think of it when I use it over the next week. 

Post # 715
491 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
swanks4tw :  what’s an IC? Sorry for your bfn but maybe give it a few days? It’s probably too early! FX! 

Post # 717
583 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Firework :  sorry, an Internet cheapie. Like a Wondfo. I’m using the Amazon “[email protected]” brand. And I’m really hoping it’s just too early to be testing. If I get a bfn tomorrow I’ll try to hold off until my period is actually late. I was really hoping to tell DH on Father’s Day but I’m sure we all are lol. 

Post # 718
491 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
swanks4tw :  that would be a great Father’s Day!! I’m in the middle of my cycle so we will be BDing on Father’s Day hahaha ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Post # 719
491 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
sleepymelis :  got it.  Well it could still be too early even if it is negative tomorrow. So negative doesn’t really mean you’re not pregnant. Maybe don’t check and get the prefnancy support kind anyways? 

Post # 720
2461 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
sleepymelis :  hehe. Thanks fellow pee ๐Ÿ˜‰ FX for even a faint BFP tomorrow! 

The topic ‘June 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors