June 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 736
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

ladycomfypants :  Yes! I see it! Woo! I am so excited for you. How many DPO are you? I am hoping for the stickiest of sticky beans for you.

kiwihig :  I see something. Like others said, get a FRER and see what it does. Fingers crossed!

sleepymelis :  UGH! I’m so sorry, bee. It doesn’t help. The hardest thing about TTC is the mindf*ck of being given hope each and every month. I’ve often thought, “I could handle not being able to conceive for a while, even a year or more, if I just knew when it would happen so I could stop the rollercoaster each month.” It takes some serious mental toughness to deal with TTC, especially for as long as you have, and still be able to carry on. Hugs to you today, bee.

Post # 737
1881 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

So I got a squinter on Saturday morning, I took another test Sunday morning and it was completely negative. Thought I’d had a chemical so went for a blood test today (Wednesday) after about another million negative tests.

i don’t have my blood test back yet but my doctor said she thought it would be negative. That’s what I was expecting so that was fine. 

Anyway. I decided to take another test tonight because I was boiling hot again like my first two pregnancies. BFP. 

I took out the other ‘positive’ and I think it must have been a dodgy test. The line is now grey and too far over to the left (photo below) my BFP from tonight is pink and where it is supposed to be, I compared it to a positive I kept from my pregnancy with my son. 

What a roller coaster. I’m a lot more confident in this test, confident enough to call it a BFP whereas I wasn’t with the Saturday one. 

Photos below, the dried Saturday test and then tonight’s BFP (it’s a lot darker in person, so hard to photograph! 

Post # 738
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

This isn’t what I wanted to wake up to. I temped a half hr earlier than normal and got a very pre-o temp. I saw it and felt crushed. What if I didn’t actually ovulate?!? Backstory, our AC went out a few days ago and we can’t get it fixed until today, so we went to sleep with only a light sheet and the windows all open last night. It got down to 61 degrees outside but wasn’t that cold inside. What are the chances that that would lower a post-o temp this much? Or am I grasping at straws here? Darling Husband closed the windows at 6:00 and I tried to bundle up under more covers, then temped again at usual time of 6:30 for 97.32, but I know that’s not valid and still not a good temp. I just feel devastated and have to wait a whole other day to get tomorrow’s temp for a clearer picture. This has never happened to me before.  

Post # 739
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

thumperbear :  CONGRATS bee!! Hopefully your bloods come back positive as well!

Post # 740
1881 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

MrsFairyBee :  thank you! I’m so shocked. I have a 6 month old and it took me 12 months to fall with him. This one was NTNP and I never thought it would be possible! 

Post # 741
22 posts
Newbee

MrsFairyBee :  I think it’s pretty possible to get a lower temp. It’s pretty early on in the tww to get such a crash in numbers isn’t it? That’s more likely to happen the days before AF is to arrive. I wouldn’t be so down about it yet. Easier said then done!

AFM, another positive ovulation test this morning. Took one last night at 6:30 and it was negative but positive again with FMU. Hoping when I test at 10 or 11 it’ll be negative and it was just positive because it was FMU. Maybe??

Thanks was 20 minutes after taking it.  Didn’t get positive till about 15 min  

Post # 742
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

sleepymelis :   megasaurus_rex :  I’m so so sorry you both got AF. This whole TTC process is just so unfair. 

kiwihig :  That looks like a line to me dear! And I see pink! 

As for me, 10dpo here and I don’t feel like I can trust my eyes anymore. I know where the indent is supposed to be on the FRER and my eyes are always drawn to it. It’s like when you know the secret to the magic trick ๐Ÿ™ Here’s today’s test. I’ve had cramping off and on since 7dpo and I was hoping it was a little bean implanting. I know it’s still early but my boobs are feeling less sore today and I just think I’m gonna be out this month. 

Post # 744
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

larissakay :  You were right!  I put another temp in this morning and got solid crosshairs that put ovulation at CD11 (I think it was actually early in the morning CD12 though).  Feels good to finally see it even though it doesn’t change anything really.

Post # 745
113 posts
Blushing bee

ladycomfypants :  I see it!!  Congratulations!  Sorry if I missed it but how many DPO are you?  I think we were close in timing.

kiwihig :  I’m seeing something there!

sleepymelis :   megasaurus_rex :  Bummer…. sorry for the lady’s arrival.  Ugh!  She really needs to get a clue when she’s not welcome!

thumperbear :  Congrats!  FX for positive blood tests as well!

swanks4tw :  Haha!  I kept refreshing yesterday as well but I, myself, couldn’t think of anything clever to say!  Don’t lose hope yet – it’s still early!

I had another BFN this morning (9DPO) but I was kind of expecting it.  I did experience line eye this morning though – so I got that under my belt now.  I’m symptom spotting up the wah-zoo  — which is just great and totally helpful.  For real though, hot flashes, waves of nausea, boobs are sore and bigger (not totally abnormal pre-AF though)… and…. last night I cried and lashed out at Darling Husband for putting too much sauce on my spaghetti….. yeesh… I’d better be pregnant or I’m going to have some ‘splainin to do!  Poor guy.  lol

Post # 746
556 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Woke up earlier than usual. Decided to try this. I used one stick 2 days ago and it said low fertility (blank face). Now at cd12 it was a peak fertility sign but the actual test looks super negative. 

Took a cheapie opk late last night on a whim and it was super neagtive but the one earlier in the day was closer to positive but also definitely negative (I don’t have pic) 

this is last night. 

This is digital opk result seems bizarre. I didn’t expect a solid smiley until June 16 at least. I don’t have watery cm. 

Post # 747
556 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Firework :  editing to add maybe I messed up. The test I took 2 days ago was at night. And I didn’t test yesterday so maybe clearblue is detecting A surge. Even if it is not THE surge. Was planning to BD tonight anyways but now I have some reason lol. Will keep temping using cheapies and checking cm for the next week. After 48 hours, cd14 I can use the digital test again. Obviously if my LH keeps surging higher than now, it’ll show another solid smiley so it will confirm LH is still going up. Then cd 16/17 I’ll do the same. Cd 18/19 o is expected. If I get solids the whole way, at least it will show a rise from each prior test. 

Ill probably rely more on ICs even though I hate how smal they are and hate trying to decipher them lol 

Post # 748
2142 posts
Buzzing bee

ladycomfypants :  definitely a line. Congrats!!!!! I’d get into your doctor ASAP for bloodwork, especially since you’re spotting. Spotting can be 100% normal in early pregnancy, but I’d want to double-check that my progesterone was high enough.

kiwihig :  That’s a line! ICs aren’t particularly sensitive, so it’ll look faint for a while. I’d get a FRER if I were you.

NightOwl27 :  Glad you got crosshairs! I’ve spent way too much time fudging temps with FF, so I’ve got a pretty good sense of their algorithm. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 750
450 posts
Helper bee

thumperbear :  congratulations!!!!!!!

mainely :   beeingpatient123 :  Thank you!  10 dpo… well, now 11 ๐Ÿ™‚

larissakay :  Thank you!  And I appreciate the advice. I haven’t seen any spotting today, but I will still call my doctor, as I’d rather be overly cautious.

swanks4tw :  Maybe I’m just on a high right now, but I think I’m seeing what you’re seeing… definitely test again tomorrow!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors