June 2018 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 751
1857 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ladycomfypants :  I had no spotting and still went in for a blood confirmation after my BFP at 11dpo. My doctor called to give me my numbers and said “well, you’re about a minute pregnant, but pregnant nonetheless.” Hahaha.

Post # 752
917 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

ladycomfypants :  haha omg I refrained. NOW I WISH I HAD.

Is that your squinter I see!??!?!

Post # 753
2277 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

kiwihig :  I see a light line without having to even squint or zoom. Take a FRER and remember, line progression doesn’t usually jump in 24 hours….hcg doubles in 48 hours, so tomorrow it should be darker. But still take an FRER ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 755
2277 posts
Buzzing bee

sleepymelis :  nooooooooooo. I’m sorry AF showed up! Dammit. Maybe we can both get our BFPs in July? 

Post # 756
2277 posts
Buzzing bee

newbee2018 :  it is invalid if it is 15-20 minutes after you took it. You should be reading it within 5 minutes of the pee getting on it for most tests. But if it was positive that early too, I hope it is just is from FMU. 

swanks4tw :  I see something very light too! Test in two days! 

Firework :  you’re not supposed to look at the line on the digitals! Lol. I have never had one that doesn’t go high first and then peak….so I would say your LH is peaky enough. It will stay solid for 2 days now so don’t test again or it will be a waste. Get BDing! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 757
452 posts
Helper bee

ladyvk :  Yes!  From last night!  I tested again today with FMU and it was ever so slightly darker. 

Post # 758
113 posts
Blushing bee

Um… ladies… feeling super-dee-duper nauseated (same with how I was feeling on and off last night).  I’m going to run out to grab some cracker and ginger ale.  I would take it as a good symptom to have but does that sound right at 9dpo?!  My BFN this morning was on a cheapy… perhaps I need to break out the FRER later….. I hope it’s a good sign!!  Though – if it is an early pregnancy symptom, I’m scared of what’s to come! surprised

Post # 759
1857 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

beeingpatient123 :  It’s possible that it’s a pregnancy symptom, but most likely not. By chance is this your first cycle off bcp? I only ask because my first cycle I had terrible nausea in my TWW. I wasn’t pregnant, my body was just being a little crazy as it figured out how to regulate my hormones again.

Post # 760
113 posts
Blushing bee

larissakay :  It’s not.  I’ve been off bcp for about 5 years and had my IUD taken out in August.  I just called Darling Husband and hold him he’d better keep washing his hands in case this is a bug!  Ha!

Post # 761
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

ladycomfypants :  Oh girl you know I’m gonna be testing every day until I run out of sticks to pee on ๐Ÿ˜‚ Glad your spotting has subsided. FWIW with my daughter I spotted off and on throughout my whole first tri. They said as long as it wasn’t enough to fill a pad not to worry too much but they did put me on pelvic rest a couple of times. She’s 4 now, sometimes I still can’t believe I made it through that first trimester as worried as I was. GL!

Post # 762
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

sleepymelis :  ugh I’m so sorry bee ๐Ÿ™ it is honestly such a mind game! I’m only 3 cycles in and the struggle is real, I honestly don’t know if I can handle many more months of this!

AFM I have been getting BFN’s since 8dpo and I’m currently 12 dpo. Temps are dropping. I have a 14-15 day LP so it’ll be a few more days before AF but I feel like I’m out. I seriously felt pregnant the last few days but it’s probably just PMS from hell. If my PMS wasn’t so bad this would be a lot easier. I just hate not knowing why I feel so terrible this time of the month but I guess either way, it’s progesterone related. I don’t really want to do this anymore! I keep saying I need to chill or try NTNP, but I literally ovulate every 4 weeks on Friday and get my period every other 4 weeks on Saturday so I can’t not know when I’m fertile! And we don’t have sex regularly, and I am 100% always the one to initiate, so every month I am the one making a decision to try or not. TTC when you have sex problems is frustrating.

Post # 763
2314 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

redroses76 :  I’m sorry. I wish I had more to say. I’m only on my first cycle TTC #2 but I feel like if it takes a while I’m going to be like you and just so over it. If AF does come, take the weekend to let yourself feel down and get those emotions out. Then pick yourself up and try again. Sometimes it just takes 5-6 months for the average person to get pregnant.

Post # 764
423 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

5DPO and having AF like cramping on and off.  I don’t even cramp when I get AF anymore (since having my son).  So this is weird.  Such a long and tortuous wait until I can test.  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors