(Closed) June 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 766
1462 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Help!!! So I thought I was 7-8dpo (maybe, was unsure of ovulation due to pcos but was optimistic based on the temps). However I started cramping yesterday and took an opk and got what I thought was basically a positive. I took one today and got this blazer (I even took it twice today to be sure). I also have a lot of watery CM right now and even a little really clear EWCM. Do y’all think there’s a chance that I didn’t actually ovulate before and I’m gearing up to now? I’m missing today’s temp because Ava didn’t work last night :/  b_f2oaUOwhat_1Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 1.47.18 PM_1

Post # 767
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
hafh2016 :  I’m always suspicious of EWCM after O so I’d guess you haven’t ovulated yet. What are your temps usually like pre and post O? I find my coverline is pretty consistent and is a good way to tell if my temp shift is real or not.

Post # 768
1462 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
larissakay :  I switched from temping to Ava recently, so I’m kinda still figuring that out :/ I didn’t get a coverline the last few cycles because they were anovulatory.

Post # 769
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Today is CD12. Pic taken at 5 mins 1:48 pm after a 6 hour hold. I feel like the clearblue advanced had to be wrong… it said peak this am after low 36 hours earlier and I usually have 32 day cycles. 

Post # 770
491 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Firework :  this is the same 1:48 pm test at 25 mins  still negative but darker  is that normal? 

Post # 771
2386 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
Firework :  It is normal to dry darker, yes. I only use the wondfo ones like above but make sure your pee isn’t too clear/diluted, that could make your test line a lot lighter. You will get a better read off of darker/consentrated pee. Also, I’d keep using a wondfo a day for this week to hopefully catch your surge. (I have no experience with the clearblue ones)

Post # 772
491 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  thank u! 

Post # 773
1758 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Blood test confirmed BFP! I also bought another 3 pack of FRER because I’m a lunatic 🤭

Post # 775
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Met with my doctor yesterday and went for repeat hcg blood work today. She added in blood work to have my progesterone checked in case that is the cause for my previous losses. Also found out my previous hcg results were 11 and 8 when I had my chemical pregnancies! So,38 is still way better than I’ve ever been at. Today is technically when Af is due but no sign yet. Hoping for good results tomorrow 🤞🏻. 

Post # 776
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

View original reply
thumperbear :  congratulations!!!

View original reply
megan28937 :  Sounds really good, congratulations and FX everything continues smoothly!

Post # 777
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Hi All, thanks for all your positive vibes for my line on ic. I’m traveling at the minute so couldn’t get a frer but back tonight so will pick one up on the way back from airport. Tested again this morning with ic strip and bfn but had another stick type and line came up straight away (picture not great)!! Just need to get a frer! Atleast AF hasn’t shown but do have some cramping 🙁 

Post # 779
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

So I decided not to test today, really not feeling it – I think I’m anxious about being 10 cycles in and nothing yet. I also started spotting yesterday which is not normal for me (but I also had a decent bleed on CD12-13 which is also not normal for me). My temps are still up but AF is due tomorrow.

Post # 780
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
ladycomfypants :  yayy! Im so glad it got darker for you!

Tested this morning with FMU and got a BFP.

I know I’m technically not out of the game yet (12 DPO don’t quote me on that hough) but it really feels like this isn’t going to be the month.

The topic ‘June 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors