(Closed) June 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 781
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
ladyvk :  I’m sorry 😞 I’m right there with you. But it’s not over until it’s over. With my daughter I was using FRER every day and didn’t get a positive until the day my period was due so I’m holding onto that. It’s so tough wanting to hold out hope but also almost wanting to move on so it’s not as devastating when AF arrives. Ugh. I hate this process so much. 

Post # 782
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
swanks4tw :  I didn’t think seeing a negative would impact me like it does so I feel you.

I’m going to refrain from testing until the 16th now when AF is due.

Post # 783
105 posts
Blushing bee

Looking for some squinter eyes.  These were this morning, 10dpo, both FMU.  Photo taken in first 3-5 minutes.  Hubby and I both catch something.  Do you see anything??  (Sorry for the lighting- I kept covering it up when I bent down to take the photo!)

ETA: Yikes – the lighting is even more awful on my computer vs. my phone.  Sorry!

Post # 785
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

View original reply
beeingpatient123 :  yes, I can see lines on both! πŸ™‚

Post # 786
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Got a positive OPK today (first time using, 3rd day of testing, currently on cycle 2) so happy to have caught my surge – told my husband to make sure he comes home in the mood!

Sending positive thoughts to everyone, esp those who have already had their unwanted AF visits – only just started and already impatient, it’s hard to prepare yourself for how difficult those BFNs / unwanted AF appearances can be xx

Post # 787
2386 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
shanmia :  Yay! It feels so good to catch the surge. Happy BDing!!! πŸ˜€ 

View original reply
ladyvk :  I’m sorry for the BFN. 

View original reply
beeingpatient123 :  They are dark, but when I zoomed in on my phone I totally see lines on both, eeeek!!! πŸ˜€ Congrats!

Post # 788
105 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
NightOwl27 :  
View original reply
shanmia :  
View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  Oh boy!  Thank you!!  I think I’ll (try to) wait until Saturday to test again and can, hopefully, be 100% sure then!  Thanks for dealing with such a crappy photo!

Post # 789
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
beeingpatient123 :  turns out that nausea was a pregnancy symptom after all, huh? Congrats!

Post # 792
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017
    <li style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; list-style: none; float: left; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>sleepymelis  my result not confirmed. I’ll keep you all updated if any progress. πŸ™
Post # 793
2386 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
sleepymelis :  Will you add newbee2018 to the 22nd when you update next? We are about at the same point in our cycles and I think she was going to POAS around that time too. Thx! And dang, I’m sorry about a 9 day LP, definitely no bueno. 

The topic ‘June 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors