(Closed) June 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 797
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Have yet to hear from my doctor’s office. I called once and left a message. Called two more times and finally spoke with someone at the desk. She said “Oh,did you wait the full 48 hours they told you?” I said yes. She said”A nurse will call you with the results.”  I’m guessing I’m having another chemical and my numbers did not double or got lower. I wish they would just call me and tell me either way! Making me wait all day is not fair. This office never called me with my chemicals. They would call me three days later when I already watched my lines fade and knew what was happening. 

Post # 798
2386 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
megan28937 :  Hopefully it’s just them being slow on their side, don’t jump to CP conclusions yet. Their timing may mean nothing other than they’re behind.

Post # 799
2386 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
anev :  How’s it going today? Did you decide to test or just wait it out?

Post # 801
2681 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  I didn’t test today. The pink spotting has continued and been red at times. This is not normal for me, so I’m not sure if my uterus is healing from 11 years of IUDs and finally giving me a normal AF… or if this is something else?

Post # 802
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
megan28937 :  that is so frustrating! I hope you find out one way or another soon

Post # 803
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
hafh2016 :  you should take a pregnancy test. It’s early at 8dpo but still possible and the opks will turn with hcg also. When I was running out of ics I switched to using my opks to calm my anxiety. They still gave me nice dark positives when my ics we’re starting to demonstrate the hook effect. I’m not trying to get hopes up but it would explain the positives despite the temps which look pretty solidly like ovulation occurred. It’s def possible you might be gearing up to ovulate and not have done so before but it’s would be a strange chart indeed if that’s the case… 

Post # 804
1465 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
drdeebee :  I wish!! I took a frer in the day I got the blazer and it was negative. Plus by temp dropped below the cover line last night. I didn’t get data the night before to see if it was gradual or what (Ava didn’t record temp for some reason) but I feel like I can assume I’m not preg based on the temp today alone 🙁 at this point, id almost prefer AF to show up just to know I ovulated and don’t need provera again! No clue why the temp elevated- so odd!

Post # 805
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Firework :  I use the clearblue digitals! I love them because there’s no question whether or not it’s positive.

Post # 806
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Guys I think I’ve got line eye.

Anyone see anything?

I think I see something faint and I’m not sure if it’s the indent because it definetely didn’t show on other pics.

Post # 807
2681 posts
Sugar bee

So I’ve been bleeding/spotting all day yesterday and still today. AF is due today. But my temps are up highest they’ve been this cycle? I use Ava so I assume they are accurate.

It’s pink/red spotting enough to go through more than one pantyliner yesterday. What’s going on??

Post # 808
2125 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
anev :  it sounds like that could AF not implanation bleeding if there’s that much. I had that happen with my temp still up and it dipped the next day when AF came.

I could be wrong though so don’t take my word for gold.

Post # 809
2125 posts
Buzzing bee

ugh I think I really do have line eye I used another test and FRER and nothing 13DPO. Think I’m out ladies?

Post # 810
2681 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
ladyvk :  I don’t think I see anything… sorry! Hopefully I’m wrong, when is your AF due?

The topic ‘June 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors