View original reply
anev :  tomorrow apparently so we’ll see what happens

at this point I’m just going to not POAS until Monday

Post # 812
2386 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
ladyvk :  I’m sorry, I don’t see anything.

View original reply
anev :  Your chart looks good but the spotting and multiple pantyliners sounds like impending AF. If you have a cheapie I’d POAS this afternoon after a 3-4 hour hold, just to get a picture, whether negative or squinter. Or wait until tomorrow to see what the spotting does and then POAS tomorrow afternoon if AF hasn’t arrived.

Post # 813
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

I was really worried I hadn’t O’d on Wednesday with that temp drop but I’m feeling more confident after a few more days of higher temps. FF was thrown for a loop with the low temp so I decided to give myself crosshairs because I needed to see them to feel better about Oing. I did some research on Wednesday and have decided that my dip is a corpus luteum dip or a fall back rise, so that helped ease my worry. I actually had a dip at 2DPO with my daughter too, not as low, but also followed by slowly rising temps like this. So that obviously means I’m preggers again, right?!? Ha! πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 814
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I think I’m going to call my BFP!!! I’m so scared it won’t stick as I’m getting bad cramps but for now no squinting needed!! 

Post # 815
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
kiwihig :  Congrats! I had a lot of cramping with my BFP at first too — my OB said it is entirely normal and is just the uterus stretching out a bit.

Post # 816
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
kiwihig :  Congratulations, yaaay! Cramping and pinching are totally formal for a while. Things are happening in there, yippee!!!

Post # 817
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
kiwihig :  congrats!!!! 

Post # 818
585 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
kiwihig :  congratulations!

Post # 819
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
kiwihig :  congrats!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ 

Post # 821
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Ok very confused right now, woke up feeling awful and very similar to when I was pregnant with #1. Took a frer and no lines at all showed up, not even the control. Then went out for a couple of hours and came home to a blazing positive- is this a really positive? No more tests in the house and its toddler nap time. I am about 12dpo which seems way way to early to feel sick! 

Post # 822
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
kiwihig :  congratulations!! 

Post # 823
1758 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
Georgie2541 :  it would be invalid based on the no control line and also the time frame. I feel like there’s a good chance you’ll have a positive on your next test though. 

Go get a test as soon as you can and report back! 

Post # 824
1758 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
kiwihig :  it’s getting darker which is a good sign! I had cramping for all 3 pregnancies at the start!

Congratulations, we have a February Facebook group if you would like to join when you are ready! 

Post # 825
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
thumperbear :  I’m going to tell my husband tomorrow as it’s Father’s Day here. I’d love to join the group after that! πŸ™‚

Thanks for all the congrats and peace of mind that cramps are normal! The worry is still very real!

Wishing all you pees lots of baby dust. Thank you for all your support xxx 

The topic ‘June 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors