(Closed) June 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 842
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

That didn’t work lol. I posted a question thread about digital opks in the TTC board if anyone has input pls. 

Post # 843
2386 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
joybird16 :  still good timing and within the fertile window, whew! I’ll be POAS next weekend too and starting to get excited/anxious/hopeful. Happy week two of the TWW! And I love to see another dedicated charter! 😀 I love seeing others charts so I have something else to stare at other than mine, ha!

View original reply
anev :  I’m sorry anev. Good luck in July!

Post # 844
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Evap or maybe a faint positive?  I took this outside the testing window.  It’s a first signal from Walmart.  Testing window is 10 minutes and I didn’t really see anything at first but an hour later there is a faint line.  I”m 9 DPO.   I’ll retest tomorrow morning of course but anyone used these tests and had this happen? (Please excuse the dirty window sill- it was the best lighting)

Post # 845
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
NightOwl27 :  Could be the start of something. However, since it was an hour later and dried it could just be an evap or settling of dye where it shouldn’t be. I hope it is the hint of a bfp to come for you though! Will be anxious to follow your POAS journey this week. 

Post # 846
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
NightOwl27 :  definitely something catching my eye. Can’t wait to see tomorrow’s test in the time period to see if that’s really there!

Post # 847
2759 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  thank you! Hopefully you get your BFP and I don’t see you over there!

good luck everyone!

Post # 848
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Is this a positive opk or almost? This was at noon. I haven’t been able to do a 4 hour hold again today. 

Also how many days after a positive opk should we BD? That day and 2 more? 

Post # 849
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Firework :  almost, so so close! DTD for three days after a positive OPK. That’s so close I’d start today though. 

Post # 850
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I had my doctor appointment on Tuesday. She thinks the provera is delaying ovulation too much and the egg is overmature when it finally releases. It also makes the luteal phase too short. She said provera the first 10 days of the cycle is an old school of thought, but since it worked for me last time, she wanted to try it again. I’m kind of frustrated that she didn’t say that to start with. At least I could have made a more informed decision. I wasted 5 or 6 months. If I didn’t get pregnant on my own this month, we’re going to try femara next month. We hit -4, -2, O, and +1 so I feel good about our timing, but we’ll see what happens.

Post # 851
20 posts
Newbee

So I broke down and took a test today. I might be 9DPO if I went by my first positive opk. Not exactly sure because I had such a long surge of positive opk’s. Do you guys see a faint possibility of a line or are my eyes tricking me?? 

Post # 852
370 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
newbee2018 :  I see something very faint!

Post # 853
105 posts
Blushing bee

Good morning, Bees.  I hope you all had a nice weekend.  I’m here with the unfortunate news that I believe I am experiencing a CP.  I had a faint BFP again on Saturday (darker than the first but not as dark as I think it probably should have been) and a BFN on the digital yesterday.  This morning, a BFN on the FRER and IC.  AF was due yesterday and still has not showed, but my tests aren’t progressing.  I’m waiting to roll over until AF arrives so that I have a better idea of timing… but, for now, I’m not confident that this one stuck.  This process is not for the faint of heart, is it?  

Post # 854
370 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
beeingpatient123 :  I’m so sorry to hear that.  CPs sucks.  Gets your hopes up so high.  Hopefully next cycle will be a sticky bean!

The topic ‘June 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors