(Closed) June 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 856
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
beeingpatient123 :  So sorry to hear this. If I were you, I’d call my OB and mention what you shared here. He will likely want to get you in for some bloodwork to see what’s going on. 

Post # 857
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Here is this mornings test with First Signal (Walmart cheapie) at 10 DPO.  Faint line showed up within the testing window which it did not yesterday (showed up about an hour after).  However, FRER looks pretty negative to me.  I have a hard time believing that the first signal test could be more sensitive than a FRER so I’m thinking its a false positive.  UPDATE- I think I *might* have a super faint positive on the FRER from this morning.  It’s so faint I couldn’t see it this morning but I checked it again and I think I see something. 

Post # 858
2386 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
newbee2018 :  I see a hint at maybe something…FX it only gets darker and more real for you! How many days of positive OPKs did you get? You usually O on the last day of positive OPKs, not the first…at least that has been my experience. You O at the end of or after the LH surge.

View original reply
beeingpatient123 :  I’m so sorry it is looking like a CP. If it weren’t for the negative FRER I’d say the others just weren’t as sensitive. Was the FRER a line one or a digital? Digitals are notoriously not as sensitive in the early days. You could get a positive (squinter) on cheapies but a neg on digitals.

Post # 859
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
NightOwl27 :  I feel like I see a shadow of something…post the FRER! However, if it was after the time allotted it could just have dried and caused a false positive, although I hope that is not the case for you! I’ll be interested in tomorrow morning’s test if you plan to POAS again in the morning. FX!!!

Post # 862
105 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
sleepymelis :  
View original reply
larissakay :  Thanks.  I think I will give her a call.

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  It was a regular FRER with the lines — same batch that I got the BFP on on Saturday.  I wasn’t as disappointed with the BFN on the digital because I knew the deal with the sensitivity – but the FRER this morning was not really what I was expecting!

Post # 863
20 posts
Newbee

So I 

think it’s safe to say a BFP! Got my solid smiley on June 8th and then four straight bags of blazing positive opk’s so figured I wasn’t really going to be 9DPO but guess I am! 

Post # 864
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
newbee2018 :  Oooo, pink lines! I hope they get nice and dark for you this week!

View original reply
beeingpatient123 :  You sound very knowledgable about it all. Again, I’m very sorry if this is indeed a CP. A negative FRER after a positive is NOT what you expect to see. Sorry bee.

Post # 865
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
newbee2018 :  congrats bee!! 

Post # 866
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

i am guessing I’ll know better in a few days but trying to see if I ovulated yesterday or today. First time temping. It seems some people get 1 big jump and some it takes a day or 2 to get into the higher temps post O ..? 

Post # 867
105 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  Only from lurking on here for so long and learning from all of the smart women on these boards!!  laughing  And thank you — I’m still holding out some hope until AF shows, but it’s a pretty minuscule amount at this point.

View original reply
newbee2018 :  Congratulations!!!

Post # 868
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Firework :  A few more days of temps will help for sure pinpoint if O was yesterday or today. Sometimes I get a big obvious temp spike, other times (like this cycle) it takes its sweet ol’ time rising. I’m in a super slow rise cycle right now with lower than usual high temps, even at 7DPO today. Keep temping and you’ll see a nice pattern in a few days!

Post # 869
2386 posts
Buzzing bee

This cycle post O has been a bit of a rollercoaster for me with some odd and unsettlingly low temps that I don’t typically get. I’ve given myself hope that they are a corpus luteum dip at 2DPO and an early implantation dip at 6DPO but it still makes me nervous. You can see how different these low post O temps are from my last three cycles on the overlay. One thing giving me hope too is that my temps stayed around the 97.5 mark the cycle I got pregnant with my daughter and didn’t spike up higher to 97.9/98 until 9 DPO. FX!

Post # 870
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I couldn’t wait until the morning so I took another FRER this afternoon.  Faint positive!  This mornings was pretty much negative so this is progression.  It’s darker in real life but here is a photo.  I haven’t told DH yet which has been really hard because he’s been working from home all day.  If tomorrow mornings test is darker I will tell him when he gets home from work. 

The topic ‘June 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors