Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 39

How far along are you? 4 weeks 1 day!

Estimated due date? June 3rd

What # baby is this for you? #1

How many cycles trying? 17 (9 post MC)

When did you get your BFP? Last Friday, but I was nervous about posting till I got my first betas back

Who have you told? My husband and 2 best girlfriends who have been my rock through all this. Oh, and my pees ๐Ÿ˜‰

When do you plan to tell other people? Thanksgiving, if all goes well at the 12 week scan.

How did you tell your partner? I told him I wasn’t going to be able to drink at his friend’s party that night, and watched his eyes get bigger and bigger ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any symptoms? Cramping, sore boobs, nausea, fatigue

What are you most excited about? Getting past the first trimester this time, and actually having a bump! And a baby in my arms.

When is your first appointment? Went for betas on Monday, will go to see if they’re doubling on Wednesday. First U/S will likely be at 6 weeks.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yup!

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like. 14dpiui on top, 15dpiui on bottom.

Post # 4
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

So happy to be here! Anyone interested in a Facebook group? I loved my April 2016 group.

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 30

How far along are you? 3 weeks 6 days

Estimated due date? June 5th

What # baby is this for you? #2, we have a 2.5 year old daughter

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? DPO 11

Who have you told? My husband and April 2016 group

When do you plan to tell other people? Not sure yet, I am really excited to tell my family

How did you tell your partner? I had my daughter walk into the living room wearing a “Coolest Sister Ever” shirt

Any symptoms? Umm.. maybe an upset stomach? I definitely feel off.

What are you most excited about? The bump/kicks and seeing my daughter become a big sister

When is your first appointment? I haven’t made it yet 

Are you planning to find out the gender? YES

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

Post # 6
1118 posts
Bumble bee

savealife :  I’d love to join a Facebook group! Would you mind setting one up? ๐Ÿ˜Š

raspberrybidet :  thanks love! As I said before, your lines look GREAT. FX for a nice, boring pregnancy for all of us!

Post # 7
1371 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

sleepymelis :  I came in here just to read your roll call. I’m not a stalker or anything. Lol 

Post # 8
1118 posts
Bumble bee

Dr_dazzle :  LOL you make me feel so loved, in such a delightfully stalker-y way ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post # 12
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

sleepymelis :  congrats! 

raspberrybidet : yeah we were lucky! Your line is SO dark!! That’s great.

I’d be happy to set it up! I am going to make it secret so if you wouldn’t mind PMing me your e-mail I’ll get you added. I need at least one person to make it.

Post # 14
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 34

How far along are you? 4w 3d

Estimated due date? June 1st 

What # baby is this for you? #2

How many cycles trying? Nine — four since 12-week miscarriage and three since chemical

When did you get your BFP? 10 DPO

Who have you told? Husband and my best friend, who’s due two weeks before me

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably not until after genetic testing

How did you tell your partner? Walked in from the bathroom and said “I’m pregnant”…the two prior losses kind of took away the excitement

Any symptoms? Sore breasts, lots of cramping, and nausea kicked in today, which I’m actually really happy about

What are you most excited about? Seeing our baby-obsessed two-year-old as a big sister

When is your first appointment? Not sure yet

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes, we’ll do NIPT again

I kind of obsessed over the progression after the last two failed pregnancies. This one is definitely off to a better start, but I’m still really nervous! 

IMG_2520

Post # 15
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

raspberrybidet :   savealife :  Congratulations!! 

sleepymelis :  I’m so happy to see you here!! You are so supportive of everyone over on the miscarriage thread, myself included, and I’m so happy to see your BFP! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors