June 2019 babies!

posted 1 year ago in Pregnancy
Post # 151
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Nothing like seeing lines get stronger and starting to spot ๐Ÿ™ both brown and light pink. I know this is somewhat normal and that my lines getting stronger is good, but still nervewracking….

Post # 152
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Kannon :  FX it’s implantation bleeding. I had it 9DPO-12DPO with my D-D. Have you called your Dr yet to schedule a first apt? I’d be tempted to call so they can get you in for betas asap to check hcg and progesterone. IF it’s a low preogesterone thing they can get you on P supplements stat. Hopefully it’s just little bean getting all implanted a snuggling in tight in there.

Post # 154
1080 posts
Bumble bee

MrsFairyBee :  I have an appt tomorrow morning. Originally it was for my annual pap smear, haha! Im definitely getting hcg and progesterone levels done. With ds one my progesterone was only 12 in the beginning. It isnt alarming spotting or needs a pad, and my tests are getting darker, so I’m resisting freaking out. Just an unneeded concern, ya know?

Post # 155
2663 posts
Sugar bee

Kannon :  That’s right, what a convenient appointment to already have scheduled! I hope it goes well for you tomorrow. Positive vibes for sure!

Post # 156
48 posts
Newbee

Nervous but excited to join! 

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)?

How far along are you?

I think 3-4 weeks

Estimated due date? 

June 28

What # baby is this for you? 

3!!

How many cycles trying? 

First one ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

When did you get your BFP?

I got a super squinter yesterday, today os is a little more clear

Who have you told? 

No one yet!! 

When do you plan to tell other people? 

I will be telling my husband tonight, immediate family after our first u/s, and everyone else probably around xmas

How did you tell your partner? 

I just bought a nb onesie and am going to give it to him tonight

Any symptoms? 

Nausea already ugh

What are you most excited about? 

Feeling kicks, raising 3 little kiddos, hopefully feeling complete after the little bubs arrives

When is your first appointment?   

None yet, I need to call to schedule one

Are you planning to find out the gender?

Nope! 3rd time being team green

Post # 157
1080 posts
Bumble bee

MrsFairyBee :  so… the spotting was from a burst capillary on my cervix! She said it was probably from the stomach flu over the weekend.  Still waiting on tests but im more comfortable joining the fb group now. Will pm you!

Post # 158
2663 posts
Sugar bee

Kannon :  Oh good to hear, whew! You’re invited now.

Post # 159
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 31

How far along are you? 8 weeks today

Estimated due date? 5th June

What # baby is this for you?  Baby #2, I have a 16 month old son

How many cycles trying? We got pregnant on 1st try this time.  Was a little harder with my son, and since then id been diagnosed with ovarian cysts, so we thought it would be a lot harder

When did you get your BFP? 11dpo – again suprising because I didnt get any early positives with my son

Who have you told? HUsband, best friend, and my boss (they are doing staffing plans for next year, so thought it would be curtious to tell them early)

When do you plan to tell other people? After 12 week scan results

How did you tell your partner? I put a ‘Big Brother 2019’ tshirt on my son

Any symptoms? Lots of cramping and a little nausea.  I had 24hr really bad nausea last time, so releived its not as bad this time

What are you most excited about? I was so self conscious in my last pregnancy and hated every second of it, so looking forward to trying to enjoy this one, especially since it will most likely be my last

When is your first appointment?   5th November

Are you planning to find out the gender? No not this time.  I didnt want to find out with my son, but hubby did, so we found out.  This time we’re doing it my way

Post # 160
1577 posts
Bumble bee

cassandras87 :  I like the shirt idea for announcing. Welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚ how lucky to get pregnant your first try! 

Post # 161
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

cassandras87 :  congrats! I told my husband with a big sister shirt ๐Ÿ™‚ PM if you want to join the FB group!

Post # 163
120 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 30

How far along are you? 5+1

Estimated due date? 28th June 2019

What # baby is this for you? First 

How many cycles trying? 5

When did you get your BFP? 9dpo 

Who have you told?  Husband and close friend 

When do you plan to tell other people? After 12 week scan 

How did you tell your partner?  Showed him the test 

Any symptoms?  Slightly sore boobs , sleep disturbances (waking 3-4am everyday ) craving baked beans !

What are you most excited about?  Having a baby for the first time and being a little family 

When is your first appointment?   Not sure yet ,maybe in 2-3 weeks 

Are you planning to find out the gender? No 

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

<footer class=”social-row” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 3px 7px 0px 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; color: #5a5049; background-position: 0px 0px;”>
<div class=”likes bbp-admin-links ” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 19px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; float: left; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”> </div>
</footer>

Post # 164
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

alice88 :  congrats! what a funny thing to crave laughing

PM me or MSFairyBee your e-mail if you want to join the FB group!

Post # 165
2663 posts
Sugar bee

alice88 :  Yay, you made it here! Welcome. I’ve been craving things too, and have been so hungry (in between nausea). Yesterday I ate two lunches, ha!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors